Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A little tired of the harassment on the road...

Search this Thread

Old 9/17/15, 10:39 AM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeMidnight
Pass some of that popcorn my way... whoa.
This thread sure took a weird detour, huh? Better get the family sized bag. And lots of beer.
Attached Images  
Old 9/17/15, 10:41 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sure did. I'm really glad that I didn't tell anyone that I like to drive north of 200mph with my Stock V6 Mustang.
Old 9/17/15, 11:34 AM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeMidnight
Sure did. I'm really glad that I didn't tell anyone that I like to drive north of 200mph with my Stock V6 Mustang.
I'm hunting Prius' later just for ***** and giggles The looks on drivers faces are priceless when I run them off the road.
Old 9/17/15, 01:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I have been getting more crap from Mustang owners for my Ecoboost more than anyone else. However, I used to get crap for my 2010 GT before for not having a 5.0. So that is nothing new. I love my EB!

Last edited by SpeedCostsMoney; 9/17/15 at 01:44 PM.
Old 9/18/15, 06:16 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Post Police detectives have better things to do.

Originally Posted by FromZto5
The RT didn't want it guy. Lol. Allegedly the dude said he didn't get a ticket. Obviously he's just lying to say that.
He may not be lying.
I have seen situations like this. For real, in person and recently.
The unmarked car will have a detective in it who isn't out to write tickets.
He will just give a warning and go on with his day.
Old 9/18/15, 09:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by smrbrz
I am not bothered in the least by your petulant little mocking and insults. If you want to kill yourself driving dangerously, go ahead, I really don’t care. In my past career I worked in medicine and have been in the ER many times with blood all over me from patients who chose to drive like this. I left medicine and now I am a successful attorney. If you or others injure or harm me or any of my friends and family due to this dangerous and negligent operation of a car on public roads, I will file charges against you, you will serve prison time and I will sue you for everything you’re worth. I’ve heard a lot of “I’m so sorry, I never meant to hurt them” in the court as the judge is passing sentence on comedians just like you. Have fun in prison, but of course this would never happen to you…only other people, right? Have a nice day.
LOL, not bothered but took the time to compose a paragraph huh?? No worries though, I speed to my healthcare job in my suicide vest with no seatbelt, while drinking coffee, texting, and getting a nice clean shave with my electric razor. I'm sure your car goes no faster than the speed limit at any time. Don't forget your orange vest, whistle, and handheld stop sign on your way to work next time.
Old 9/18/15, 10:48 AM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by smrbrz
I am not bothered in the least by your petulant little mocking and insults. If you want to kill yourself driving dangerously, go ahead, I really don’t care. In my past career I worked in medicine and have been in the ER many times with blood all over me from patients who chose to drive like this. I left medicine and now I am a successful attorney. If you or others injure or harm me or any of my friends and family due to this dangerous and negligent operation of a car on public roads, I will file charges against you, you will serve prison time and I will sue you for everything you’re worth. I’ve heard a lot of “I’m so sorry, I never meant to hurt them” in the court as the judge is passing sentence on comedians just like you. Have fun in prison, but of course this would never happen to you…only other people, right? Have a nice day.
A Doctor and a lawyer.

Nice.
Old 9/18/15, 10:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I forgot to mention the harassment I get from Balrogs
Attached Images  
Old 9/18/15, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol. This thread = priceless. My Dad keeps harassing me about how bad his 15 c7 Vette is going to spank me. We will be lining them up in Mexico from 40-100 or so to take traction and driver error out of the equation (both autos). Stay tuned...
Old 9/18/15, 06:12 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,712 Likes on 1,219 Posts
Originally Posted by MADSCOTSMAN
LOL, not bothered but took the time to compose a paragraph huh?? No worries though, I speed to my healthcare job in my suicide vest with no seatbelt, while drinking coffee, texting, and getting a nice clean shave with my electric razor. I'm sure your car goes no faster than the speed limit at any time. Don't forget your orange vest, whistle, and handheld stop sign on your way to work next time.
HA HAAAAAAAAAA
Nice one Bryan!
Old 9/19/15, 12:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by WhitePonyGT/CS
Lol. This thread = priceless. My Dad keeps harassing me about how bad his 15 c7 Vette is going to spank me. We will be lining them up in Mexico from 40-100 or so to take traction and driver error out of the equation (both autos). Stay tuned...
Do it from a standing start. I've seen more than one GM product have a tough time getting off the line quickly do to their traction management system and an unskilled driver. Just shut your traction control off and roll into the throttle off the line from slightly above idle.