2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Frustrated with Vendor...

Search this Thread

Old 12/29/14, 07:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
They always go 'cheap' unless you specifiy different... although to be honest, I'd have to order something to verify whether you can do that anyway.

That's how they can make it 'free shipping'. They know the approximate cost and factor it in somewhere.

Once they ship it, it's sorta out of their hands, y'know. Blame UPS at that point, is all I'm sayin'.

---

Edit: And look at that! After I posted this, I see that Alex snuck in before me and is reachin' out to RTR. That's good stuff.

Last edited by houtex; 12/29/14 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12/29/14, 08:22 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
That's have one thing I love about AM, they have great customer service.
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
RTR-This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm really sorry to see and hear about the delay. This is hands down the worst thing that could happen around the Holiday and I'd like to see what specifically occurred that prevented this from being delivered On time! Please shoot me a PM with your order number so I can take a look at what happened and reach out to my contact at UPS - I'm going to see to it that we have some of the cost of the exhaust put back in your pocket for the delay and inconvenience and I'm going to get you set up with a bunch of AM gear. Let me know and I'll have this fixed for you today!

Alex
Old 12/29/14, 11:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blown CS
Yup, I've had the same experience. If there's an issue they're on it fast and make sure you're happy. I've bought from them several times and have always been very happy with them.
Old 12/29/14, 06:10 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RTR-This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm really sorry to see and hear about the delay. This is hands down the worst thing that could happen around the Holiday and I'd like to see what specifically occurred that prevented this from being delivered On time! Please shoot me a PM with your order number so I can take a look at what happened and reach out to my contact at UPS - I'm going to see to it that we have some of the cost of the exhaust put back in your pocket for the delay and inconvenience and I'm going to get you set up with a bunch of AM gear. Let me know and I'll have this fixed for you today!

Alex
Wow - this is impressive. I just PM'd Alex with my info.

Guys, don't get me wrong.....this was not the end of the world and I wasn't "crying" about the late delivery. However, in my business if I fail to live up to an advertised promise, that is a problem. That was my point.

(BTW, the Delivery showed up this evening.)

Thanks AM. I'll hopefully be shopping again soon.

Last edited by RTR-5.0; 12/29/14 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Clarify delivery date
Old 12/30/14, 07:36 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Blown CS
I honestly don't mess around here guys - I'm not only a representative here but I'm a customer and a consumer; I ordered stuff that's still on it's way and I'm currently fighting with a company..I wont name names but it rhymes with "Shamazon"..

Regardless I hate to see and hear issues like this and the long and the short is that this was our problem and here's why. I can see this order imported into our system around 2:30 on the 19th and we had more than ample time to have it shipped that day.

Had it been shipped the 19th this would've been on the OP's car X-Mas Eve and he would've been terrorizing his neighbors As much as I love to point the finger at UPS there wasn't anything on his tracking that indicated even a hiccup, service disruption, natural disaster, train derailment, and I'm fine taking responsibility on this!

I'm going to get him hooked up with some AM gear because of the delay!

Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Yup, I've had the same experience. If there's an issue they're on it fast and make sure you're happy. I've bought from them several times and have always been very happy with them.
You know how I work! If there's ever an issue I'm a PM away guys! Shine the BatSignal or do whatever you need to do and I'll come a runnin'!

Originally Posted by RTR-5.0
Wow - this is impressive. I just PM'd Alex with my info.

Guys, don't get me wrong.....this was not the end of the world and I wasn't "crying" about the late delivery. However, in my business if I fail to live up to an advertised promise, that is a problem. That was my point.

(BTW, the Delivery showed up this evening.)

Thanks AM. I'll hopefully be shopping again soon.
I aim to please, Sir. Check your PM's and get back to me whenever you can.

As always if anyone has any questions at all please don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always around to help and I'm the easiest person to work with!

Alex
Old 12/30/14, 09:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
I ordered stuff that's still on it's way and I'm currently fighting with a company..I wont name names but it rhymes with "Shamazon"..
You know how I work!
Indeed. I hope your Beehive Support Hairspray comes in soon from Glamazon, and that they hook you up for the troubles like you're lookin' up RTR with his!

/#evenwithcontext, amirite?
Old 12/30/14, 10:58 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
So no pitch forks? I wanted to see the marching in the news. Disappointed am I.
We need something worth while to march to.
Old 12/30/14, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by houtex
Indeed. I hope your Beehive Support Hairspray comes in soon from Glamazon, and that they hook you up for the troubles like you're lookin' up RTR with his!

/#evenwithcontext, amirite?
Ahh C'mon - We've all been in this position. Sweatin nothin here! For the record it was a nomex fire retardant suit for the forums!

I like to have fun but I'm all business here guys! I can't stress enough that if anyone ever runs into a problem or an issue the fastest way to have it rectified is to go through me!

Originally Posted by GrnT
So no pitch forks? I wanted to see the marching in the news. Disappointed am I.
We need something worth while to march to.
Not today...Maybe some smokey burnouts and a citation for noise but, no marching!
Old 12/30/14, 12:24 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
I love AM. That is all.
Old 12/30/14, 12:29 PM
Cobra Member

RTR-This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm really sorry to see and hear about the delay. This is hands down the worst thing that could happen around the Holiday and I'd like to see what specifically occurred that prevented this from being delivered On time! Please shoot me a PM with your order number so I can take a look at what happened and reach out to my contact at UPS - I'm going to see to it that we have some of the cost of the exhaust put back in your pocket for the delay and inconvenience and I'm going to get you set up with a bunch of AM gear. Let me know and I'll have this fixed for you today! Alex
Outstanding!! Kudos to AM!!
Old 12/30/14, 01:18 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
I love AM. That is all.
Originally Posted by todd03blown
Outstanding!! Kudos to AM!!
Hey Thanks guys - I can't stress it enough that I'm always around to help out no matter what so if there's ever anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Alex
Old 12/30/14, 02:20 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Thanks guys - I can't stress it enough that I'm always around to help out no matter what so if there's ever anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Alex
Now THIS is how you do customer service. I'm an American Muscle customer/fan for life now.

P.s. The GT 500 AB's are awesome. Thanks!
Old 12/31/14, 10:59 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RTR-5.0
Now THIS is how you do customer service. I'm an American Muscle customer/fan for life now.

P.s. The GT 500 AB's are awesome. Thanks!

You know where to find me if anything else comes up! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying them so much as well!

Have a Great New Year Guys!

Alex
Old 1/7/15, 12:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
You know where to find me if anything else comes up! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying them so much as well!

Have a Great New Year Guys!

Alex
Late to the party here, but wanted to add my kudos to AM also. I understand things happen that is out of everyone's control at times. But, I haven't seen but a few that gets in there to straighten things out as quick as AM.
Old 1/7/15, 12:18 PM
GT Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
Fwiw, GT500 axlebacks are worth the wait.

Old 1/7/15, 12:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by wanted33
Late to the party here, but wanted to add my kudos to AM also. I understand things happen that is out of everyone's control at times. But, I haven't seen but a few that gets in there to straighten things out as quick as AM.
On this forum at least, Alex plays a HUGE role in this. In the past, AM was no where nearly as prompt on this forum, as they are now. Also, in my experience, if you aren't a forum member and just contact them directly, you're not given the same treatment.

I made a recent purchase through AM/Alex, and he did a wonderful job taking care of me. I still have my rocky past with AM, but I do have confidence in Alex for going above and beyond. I'm glad he's given the power to do so, because more often than not, CS reps are not given that power (I should know, I am one and have zero power to do anything except push paper).
Old 1/7/15, 12:37 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
I hear ya brother. My experience has only been since 2013, and they have been great.
Old 1/8/15, 09:43 AM
Bullitt Member

I honestly don't mess around here guys - I'm not only a representative here but I'm a customer and a consumer; I ordered stuff that's still on it's way and I'm currently fighting with a company..I wont name names but it rhymes with "Shamazon"..

Alex
I'm fighting with them too. USPS Surepost sucks butt. Packages ordered in the beginning of December have simply disappeared. I've had issues with them before but in the past they have always treated me a lot better than this go around, as they should, since I've been a customer for over a decade.

Last edited by Critical Mass; 1/8/15 at 09:45 AM.