Old 4/13/11, 10:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C6 is the current model corvette
Old 4/13/11, 01:26 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by dragstart
Well, I can tell you that if there is anything wrong with your car, the first response will be denial.

I don't know what a C-6 is, but I would give it first consideration.
So, let me get this straight...because you won't bother to get your car fixed, you're gonna run around the forum and badmouth them for your ignorance?

You guys need to give it a rest. If you don't understand the subject to the fullest, then it won't make sense. I see a lot of people who want an immediate answer, and there are reasons you don't get them. FCS is on here and is trying to help keep people in the loop, but there's only so much that the public needs to know.

With that said, take a deep breath, relax, and your cars will be here before you know it.
Old 4/14/11, 05:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Overboost
So, let me get this straight...because you won't bother to get your car fixed, you're gonna run around the forum and badmouth them for your ignorance?

You guys need to give it a rest. If you don't understand the subject to the fullest, then it won't make sense. I see a lot of people who want an immediate answer, and there are reasons you don't get them. FCS is on here and is trying to help keep people in the loop, but there's only so much that the public needs to know.

With that said, take a deep breath, relax, and your cars will be here before you know it.
There's no bother with me getting my car fixed. If Ford would say, drop that car off, and when you come back and get it, (I don't care if it's a month later), that brand new engine won't rattle anymore.........I'd do that. But they won't.

Last edited by adrenalin; 4/15/11 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Post edited. Name calling will not be tolerated
Old 4/14/11, 09:28 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by dragstart
There's no bother with me getting my car fixed. If Ford would say, drop that car off, and when you come back and get it, (I don't care if it's a month later), that brand new engine won't rattle anymore.........I'd do that. But they won't.
Here's why. One of two things is going on with your car:

1 - The car has a legitimate issue, and you're wanting a repair. Ford dealer hasn't cooperated, so you throw a fit and refuse to get things taken care of properly. You refuse to look into the issue further and contact people that can help.

2 - You're hearing something, your paranoid, and you're making a big stink about nothing and crying on the forums about it. You're making it sound like your 2011 Mustang had the reliability of a Yugo, when there may be NOTHING wrong.

You lack the understanding of your options or refuse to do anything about it, and expect your rants on here to get some resolution. Tell ya what, go sell your Mustang and go pick up a Camaro, and let me know how your treated. See how many "issues" you find, and how quickly GM steps up to rectify the situation.

Last edited by adrenalin; 4/15/11 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Post edited. Name calling will not be tolerated.
Old 4/14/11, 06:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Overboost
Here's why. One of two things is going on with your car:

1 - The car has a legitimate issue, and you're wanting a repair. Ford dealer hasn't cooperated, so you throw a fit and refuse to get things taken care of properly. You refuse to look into the issue further and contact people that can help.

2 - You're hearing something, your paranoid, and you're making a big stink about nothing and crying on the forums about it. You're making it sound like your 2011 Mustang had the reliability of a Yugo, when there may be NOTHING wrong.

You lack the understanding of your options or refuse to do anything about it, and expect your rants on here to get some resolution. Tell ya what, go sell your Mustang and go pick up a Camaro, and let me know how your treated. See how many "issues" you find, and how quickly GM steps up to rectify the situation.

So Ford knows nothing about this issue?

I'm thinking they should be seeking out people who have the issue. But that may cost money.

I thought the Pinto corporate thinking was over. I believed the PR, and I am a little embarrassed about that.

Now who are these people that I'm supposed to be chasing around to get this fixed?

A CS rep 'elevated' my case. The 'elevated' person said to take it to the dealer. No $hit? Take it to the dealer? Now that's customer service ! Never heard a follow-up, BTW.

And I'm not paranoid, it's more like disgusted. I bought a 2011 Pinto.

Last edited by adrenalin; 4/15/11 at 02:43 PM.
Old 4/14/11, 10:55 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
So.... Flat Rock is up and running again, eh?
Old 4/14/11, 11:04 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
Yes it is, mine is built this week
Old 4/15/11, 02:45 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A few comments have been cleaned up. Perhaps a few of you need to go back and read the Forum Rules. Name calling will not be tolerated.....period.
Old 4/22/11, 10:23 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
It sure is!!

Deysha