Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/12/13, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Klink-Paxton looks like i'm all alone on this one.My build date was just yesterday and looks like you guys are ready to ship.Good Luck boys!
Old 3/12/13, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by RogueWing16
Excellent. You may get your keys before I do. lol Getting excited or nervous when I see the pics of my car. Not sure which one. Feels like I am about to bring home a newborn from the hospital. lol Got the $750 a few weeks ago and was sweating bullets for the car to arrive before the expiration date. Everything has worked out well so far with my order. Yep, we are getting our cars just in time for nice weather. Good luck with your Mustang!

Just picked up a phone message from my dealer - the pony has arrived and is undergoing dealer prep. Call tomorrow to arrange pickup!!! Hopefully a good TGIF this week! Good luck with yours, Steve!!
Old 3/12/13, 08:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Here are the two crappy pictures I took. I was in such shock I forgot to take more. Funny story though. I go to the dealership with my mom ask the dealer who helped me out where the car is and he said out back on the side of the building. So i basically run outside looking for the nearest sterling gray mustang. Well i find one with the brembo wheels. So i go up to it and notice theres no window louvers or side scoops (which i ordered), so i tried to stay calm and thought hm maybe the dealer just didnt install them yet since they werent installed at factory. I look further and no OTT stripe, i thought again ok maybe thats dealer installed as well. Peek inside and ...... NO RECAROS. I thought holy **** no way thats dealer installed how the hell did they **** up my car when the window sticker online matced perfectly. I proceeded to look around and nothing in site ... then my mom yells joey, theres a gray one back here, and there certainly way. MY STERLING GRAY METALLIC GT!! Needless to say everything is in order like it should be. again sorry for the crappy rainy pics but it was pretty ****ty weather today. I will probably be back sunday to take some more pics and I should be there to pick it up around tuesday!

EDIT: dont no why the first pic came out sideways?
Old 3/12/13, 08:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So much for saying she has never seen rain!!

Seriously - she looks great even wet! Soon that shift ball will be installed and you'll be grabbin gears!
Old 3/12/13, 08:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
So much for saying she has never seen rain!!

Seriously - she looks great even wet! Soon that shift ball will be installed and you'll be grabbin gears!
Yeah i no just my luck. Luckily Im almost positive they didnt wash and get her prepped for pick up being that Im not picking her up for about a week. Yes paxton i cant wait to get that shift **** installed along with some other mods i have sitting around my room (redline quicklift tuning struts, 5.0 logo mats, and a shorty antenna and a can of black plastic dip for the two hood vents! nothing crazy just some tastefuly cosmetic mods, at least in my opinion. Some questions, im going in tomorrow with my parents to try and get approved by myself first for the loan about (24k after putting down 20k) and if i dont then one of them will co sign. How long does it take to get approved? Bascially why im asking is because like most of you im sure, wanted to pick up the car ASAP!
Old 3/12/13, 11:36 PM

Smile I got My Vin # on a 2014 GT 500

New Car Hi everyone from seattle. just to let you now know my dealer call today said my 2014 GT 500 will be at the dealer ship by about the second week of April And he gave me the vin also so I checked it out and it looks like a car finally. Im excited talk to you guys later.
Old 3/13/13, 12:21 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by five-0
Klink-Paxton looks like i'm all alone on this one.My build date was just yesterday and looks like you guys are ready to ship.Good Luck boys!
Perhaps yours will make the shipment? *shrugs* I am new to all this.
Old 3/13/13, 01:34 AM

Hi guys, ordered on 3/2, 2014 Black GT Prem, Black Cloth Conv, Brick Red Interior, Brembo..6 speed...my 1st new 'stang in 13 years...excited to say the least!! Quoted 6-8 weeks, but you know how that goes..Priority-50, Retail order..should be great for the summer nights!!!
Old 3/13/13, 07:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

Joey - I'm pretty sure the credit thing takes only a few minutes. Don't go in with cash - give them a check for the down payment. For cash payments of over $10k they are required to report to the govt to protect against money laundering or something like that.

You aren't picking it up for a WEEK?? Holy cow I'd be going nuts. I may have to wait that long depending on the weather & road conditions...but I sure hope I don't have to!

Last edited by PaxtonShelby; 3/13/13 at 07:27 AM.
Old 3/13/13, 08:14 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by mstdell
Just talked to dealer Ford Lincoln Fairfield F72461 (CA) worried about the priority. He said he submitted it as a priority 10. Should I ask him for a copy of the updated Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet?
If you want the quick answer I would call and ask Ford Customer Service 800.392.FORD and ask your questions. All you need need is the dealer name or dealer number and the dealer order number. They are helpful.
Old 3/13/13, 09:22 AM

Hi Deysha, any chance you could check on my 2014 Mustang order status?
Old 3/13/13, 09:31 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by mstdell
Just talked to dealer Ford Lincoln Fairfield F72461 (CA) worried about the priority. He said he submitted it as a priority 10. Should I ask him for a copy of the updated Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet?
Thanks for the PM, mstdell. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by werdna65
PM Deysha with your dealer and order number she can tell you whats what.
Thanks, werdna65!

Originally Posted by joey8
Well ladies and gents .... My gt arrived today!!!!a week earlier then expected. I took a couple pictures that I will upload when I get back from class. So excited!!
Woo hoo! Congrats, joey8! That is one awesome looking ride.

Originally Posted by 1992chpb4c
Hi Deysha, sent you a pm to see if we have a rail car number yet? Thanks again.
You’re welcome! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Klink500
Deysha just informed me that my gt500 is at the rail yard and should begin its journey soon!!!
You’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by StangMan66289
She is finally here after 109 Painful Days!!!!!! Updated Order History and Gonna Post Pics to my Profile in a few minutes
Awesome! Congrats, StangMan66289!

Originally Posted by Mustang_67
Sent PM to FordCustomerService (Deysha) asking for a shipping status update?? For several weeks it's been stuck in a status of "Miscellaneous Transit Delay".
Please help me Deysha - I appreciate your help :-)
Working on it, Mustang_67.

Originally Posted by SPARKY5342
Just picked up a phone message from my dealer - the pony has arrived and is undergoing dealer prep. Call tomorrow to arrange pickup!!! Hopefully a good TGIF this week! Good luck with yours, Steve!!
Yes! Congrats to you as well, SPARKY5342!

Originally Posted by kkollars
New Car Hi everyone from seattle. just to let you now know my dealer call today said my 2014 GT 500 will be at the dealer ship by about the second week of April And he gave me the vin also so I checked it out and it looks like a car finally. Im excited talk to you guys later.
Congrats on your order, kkollars! I can track it for you if you’d like. PM me with your VIN so I can help.

Originally Posted by Mystang2K14
Hi guys, ordered on 3/2, 2014 Black GT Prem, Black Cloth Conv, Brick Red Interior, Brembo..6 speed...my 1st new 'stang in 13 years...excited to say the least!! Quoted 6-8 weeks, but you know how that goes..Priority-50, Retail order..should be great for the summer nights!!!
Welcome and congrats, Mystang2K14! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by black2014stang
Hi Deysha, any chance you could check on my 2014 Mustang order status?
Welcome, black2014stang! I’ll check into it as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 3/13/13, 09:51 AM

Just sent Deysha what will hopefully be my last status request. Car is at train depot awaiting delivery to dealer! Thanks for the help Deysha!
Old 3/13/13, 11:09 AM
Bullitt Member

April Incentives & Offers?

Has anyone heard what the Incentives & Offers for April will be if any?
Old 3/13/13, 12:44 PM

Was just turned on to this site by a friend and decided to add my order to the list. 2014 GT500 in Sterling Grey, Blk Stripes, Recaros, Glass Roof, Performance Pkg, Electronics Pack.

Ordered on Jan. 2, Was just able to view window sticker the other day so hoping it will be here soon, even with the snow on the ground. Dealer is a little slow on the info but as long as it gets here all is good.
Old 3/13/13, 01:01 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Griftex
Was just turned on to this site by a friend and decided to add my order to the list. 2014 GT500 in Sterling Grey, Blk Stripes, Recaros, Glass Roof, Performance Pkg, Electronics Pack.

Ordered on Jan. 2, Was just able to view window sticker the other day so hoping it will be here soon, even with the snow on the ground. Dealer is a little slow on the info but as long as it gets here all is good.
Deysha is on the ball when it comes to updates so you can always message her. Seems dealers just can't get the info fast enough... or just don't want to take the time. Congrats on the window sticker. I just found out my gt500 is waiting at the rail yard! It's an exciting process
Old 3/13/13, 02:08 PM
V6 Member

Would be nice to get some info from my dealer as well, but it seems like they don't want to be bothered. I'm surprised too because they were real nice and easy to work with initially. I hate to keep bothering Deysha about it because she's doing a job that the dealership should be taking care of. I highly doubt Deysha gets a cut of my salesman's commission. But I am very grateful for the service she performs. Oh well, hopefully my ETA holds up.

Last edited by thegame; 3/13/13 at 02:13 PM.
Old 3/13/13, 02:18 PM

Deysha,

Sent you a pm. Hoping to find out more info on my order. The original ETA was 4 Mar, then my dealer told me it was now 10 Mar but should be here by the 17th.?.
Thanks in advance.
Old 3/13/13, 03:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Deysha,

I also sent you a PM hoping for an update. You are very popular.
Old 3/13/13, 05:13 PM

Picked it up from the dealer today with 7.2 miles on it.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread