Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 8/15/12, 09:43 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jocatch
Guys, have you ever checked out the time stamp on Deysha's replies? They are like 6am, like before the sun comes up! Like what kind of hours does she work??? And if you don't already know it, she also helps people out on many of the other Mustang forums too!

So a big thank you to Deysha. And if I knew her boss'es email, I would send them a messgae too!

Joe C
Deysha is on EST. The site is on PST. That's why Deysha pings these threads around 6am and then again around 2pm. That's 9am and 5pm EST.
Old 8/15/12, 09:52 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by farmboy90
Deysha is on EST. The site is on PST. That's why Deysha pings these threads around 6am and then again around 2pm. That's 9am and 5pm EST.
Oh. As Gilda Radner would say,...."Never mind!"

Joe C
Old 8/15/12, 10:00 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Nothing else is going to change until it ships out, farmboy90. It is now a priority 1, so it is “Hot Tagged.” However, please remember this is an estimated time of arrival and it’s subject to change.

Deysha
Thanks for confirming the hot tag.
Old 8/15/12, 10:04 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
car pushed back. again.

Highly considering cutting my losses, selling the 2k worth of Mustang parts I've acquired, and just getting the Orange/White Stripe Camaro SS Vert that I had been considering in the first place.

If things keep getting shoved back, it'll be three months just to order and get a car, when I could have simply chosen something that was close to what I wanted at any old dealership. Not like it was even a remotely specialized order like a SVT vehicle. All I wanted was a manual Grabber Vert.

Just venting, knowing that if things were done right, I'd now have had my original car for nearly a month already.

I know you must be frustrated but I've been waiting since 2/3 and my car (RR Boss) still hasn't been scheduled for build!!! But (IMO) if you are EVEN considering a chevy I don't know if you belong on this website?!? I don't care how long I have to wait there IS no other car! I'd rather push a Ford than drive a chevy anyday!!!
Just saying!
Old 8/15/12, 10:21 AM
V6 Member

That would be sweet!

Get pics of your car online! I need to see them!
Lets see if I got it this time.....
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-new-1.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-new-2.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-new-3.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-new-5.jpg  
Old 8/15/12, 10:27 AM
V6 Member

That would be sweet!

Get pics of your car online! I need to see them!
This a better one of the front...these were all from my iphone...I'm no great photographer by any means. But man I love this car! I should have taken some pics of the GT500 that was being delivered also. It was DIB with Black stripes and looked mean!
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-new-4.jpg  
Old 8/15/12, 10:56 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by CHDS PNY
ok, so i am on the lookout for 2 DIB w/ glass roofs

and a SG
Hi CHDS Pny,

Have fun tomorrow at the plant! Looks like my car enjoys the beautiful weather in Flat Rock and is refusing to be shipped.

See it you can spot it for me.

Thanks!

Last edited by farmboy90; 8/15/12 at 02:53 PM.
Old 8/15/12, 10:58 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
This a better one of the front...these were all from my iphone...I'm no great photographer by any means. But man I love this car! I should have taken some pics of the GT500 that was being delivered also. It was DIB with Black stripes and looked mean!
Awesome, just awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Old 8/15/12, 12:01 PM

Lets see if I got it this time.....

Looks very similar to what my car will look like. Nice car. I'm jealous!
Old 8/15/12, 12:14 PM
V6 Member

Awesome, just awesome. Thanks for sharing!
My pleasure...hope your ride gets moving!
Old 8/15/12, 12:29 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by chas_svo
Looks very similar to what my car will look like. Nice car. I'm jealous!
Hope the wait is not too long for yours. She is fantastic and worth the wait!
Old 8/15/12, 02:26 PM

Hope the wait is not too long for yours. She is fantastic and worth the wait!
They have one built that is 95% of what I ordered that is somewhere between MI and TX. The correct replacement should be built Monday. I am ready!
Old 8/15/12, 02:44 PM

HI...add me to the list of those waiting (im)patiently. Turns out its been "on" the manufacturing line for 12 days....seems there are delays because of my seat choice :'(

On order June 19...and I believe on the line since Aug 3. That and living in a place where we dont have a high order quantity seems to be putting me at the back of the line...

Last edited by her_stang; 8/15/12 at 02:52 PM.
Old 8/15/12, 02:49 PM
Bullitt Member

car pushed back. again.

Highly considering cutting my losses, selling the 2k worth of Mustang parts I've acquired, and just getting the Orange/White Stripe Camaro SS Vert that I had been considering in the first place.

If things keep getting shoved back, it'll be three months just to order and get a car, when I could have simply chosen something that was close to what I wanted at any old dealership. Not like it was even a remotely specialized order like a SVT vehicle. All I wanted was a manual Grabber Vert.

Just venting, knowing that if things were done right, I'd now have had my original car for nearly a month already.

just in case you missed it, your car is on the way as per deysha....Crapmaro SS?! please, you will hate your existence with that crap car
Old 8/15/12, 05:00 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There are quite s few mustangs in the holding lots...my hotel is right across from the factory...my room even has a view of the factory

Edit...a truck just went by with a dib gt
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-189845338.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-4206928763.jpg  

Last edited by CHDS PNY; 8/15/12 at 05:02 PM.
Old 8/15/12, 05:04 PM

Don't forget Shelby GT500 Grabber Blue / Black Stripes

Bonnie

There are quite s few mustangs in the holding lots...my hotel is right across from the factory...my room even has a view of the factory

Old 8/15/12, 05:14 PM
GT Member

That's awesome!! Now find our cars! Remember, mine is the DIB (the fastest color)/Black striped Shelby with a glass roof.

Did you bring binoculars?

Last edited by farmboy90; 8/15/12 at 05:19 PM.
Old 8/15/12, 05:30 PM
Banned

Hate to say it, but I left a message with my salesman that the deal was off unless they produce a car this week. I changed dealerships that I was working with, because I was promised a factory order in 4-6 weeks tops, and we're about to hit week 10 with no car. I easily could have chosen anything off the lot, or any of the camaros that I was really into, but I chose them due to the pricing and promises. So far none have been met. I am a lifelong GM buyer, and Camaro lover. Four generations of my family have been GM employees, and GM buyers. In my immediate family i can count easily over 20 Camaros over the years, seven alone in the house i grew up in. I am the first to be purchasing a Ford. Even more significant that its a Mustang. If Ford doesn't follow through, my GM loyalty will kick in. I know I'd be plenty happy in a Camaro, but the Mustang is choice #1.

It just really gets me that I was hours from signing the paperwork on a black gt vert, but then this dealership swayed me with some freebies (GT500 stripes) and promised a priority 1 special order.

Last edited by TheDivaDanielle; 8/15/12 at 05:35 PM.
Old 8/15/12, 05:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hate to say it, but I left a message with my salesman that the deal was off unless they produce a car this week. I changed dealerships that I was working with, because I was promised a factory order in 4-6 weeks tops, and we're about to hit week 10 with no car. I easily could have chosen anything off the lot, or any of the camaros that I was really into, but I chose them due to the pricing and promises. So far none have been met. I am a lifelong GM buyer, and Camaro lover. Four generations of my family have been GM employees, and GM buyers. In my immediate family i can count easily over 20 Camaros over the years, seven alone in the house i grew up in. I am the first to be purchasing a Ford. Even more significant that its a Mustang. If Ford doesn't follow through, my GM loyalty will kick in. I know I'd be plenty happy in a Camaro, but the Mustang is choice #1.

It just really gets me that I was hours from signing the paperwork on a black gt vert, but then this dealership swayed me with some freebies (GT500 stripes) and promised a priority 1 special order.
All I can say is if you get the Camaro over the Mustang you will be forever sorry.. But hey its your $$$
Old 8/15/12, 05:45 PM
GT Member

Yeah, several others have done this too. They got fed up waiting (especially the GT500 guys). The ordering (and especially shipping) process are just extremely opaque. I feel your pain, and it is understandable. Be sure to call Ford Customer Service and them let know if you decide to cancel your deal. They really do need this feedback. It will help them improve wherever they can. For example, GM has an online system where customers can track their orders themselves.

I would be about ready to call it quits as well. Unfortunately, my car is COMPLETELY paid for! I mailed the bank draft to the dealership a week or two ago. And in fact, I just sent in my first payment on the loan today. How insane is that?!?! I am paying for a car I don't even have in my possession! Goes to show you that being too organized isn't always a good thing.

You'd think that alarms would be going off and my dealership would be raising hell to get my car shipped since it's already paid for. But there just doesn't seem to be anything they can do. So my car has sat since it was built on 8/3. No one seems to be able to provide any updates as to when it will ship--that's the most frustrating thing. Ford must know how many cars it is producing, and where they are headed, and how train scheduling works, etc. So you'd think they'd be able to extrapolate some kind of new ETA. It's a shame especially since the car is already paid for. I've had to escalate my order very high (to the Sales Operations Manager for my region of the country) in order to even get my car built. I had to escalate again in order to get it hot tagged. Not much else I can do here I think. I've never had to work so hard to give someone $60k+.

Hopefully you can hang in a couple more days as it sounds like your car is moving.

(And just to give you an idea, I have been waiting just over 3 months already)

Last edited by farmboy90; 8/15/12 at 07:14 PM.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread