2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 4/28/12, 08:20 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I have my car. It's been raining all day, which sucks. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get some pictures. I'm very disappointed with the Shaker Pro. Turn it up too loud and the bass vibrates the front speakers. Turn the bass down to prevent that from happening, and there's not enough bass. Maybe there's a way to turn up the bass just on the sub in the trunk. If not, I wasted my money which I could have spent on an aftermarket sub and amp.
Old 4/28/12, 08:45 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sparrow
Congrats Wheelman! That looks sweet. When I ordered the Grabber Blue I had never seen it in person but it rocks. It looks really great with the black.
Thank you! Yeah, love grabber & black. Pictures don't do it justice. All kinda of people are just staring. lol
Old 4/28/12, 09:33 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by wheelman
Here ya go...
Flippin sexy wheelman! Congrats!
Old 4/28/12, 09:53 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye

Flippin sexy wheelman! Congrats!
Thanks Sky Hye! Ford made me a heck of a car. Im not missing Recaros with this 401A as Im getting no slippage and my seats match! Was considering buying the FR ones but I might be good with just a harness for the track. To all those waiting on a GT, it was worth every tortured minute. This thing is a beast.
Old 4/29/12, 08:29 AM
V6 Member

Here ya go...
Thanks Sky Hye! Ford made me a heck of a car. Im not missing Recaros with this 401A as Im getting no slippage and my seats match! Was considering buying the FR ones but I might be good with just a harness for the track. To all those waiting on a GT, it was worth every tortured minute. This thing is a beast.
Very nice wheelman. I have the same interior and I really like it. Today is nice and sunny so I'm going to take her for a spin, and then take some pictures to post up here. The car is freaking awesome!

Did have a question. The dealer offered me "resistall" which I hesitated on, but they knocked the price down from 1395 to 695, so now I'm tempted. Whether or not it actually helps anything, just the insurance against punctures and stains on the seats were a good incentive for me since I have a dog. Has anyone else had any experience with this product?
Old 4/29/12, 09:30 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thank you!
Originally Posted by 50_lover
Did have a question. The dealer offered me "resistall" which I hesitated on, but they knocked the price down from 1395 to 695, so now I'm tempted. Whether or not it actually helps anything, just the insurance against punctures and stains on the seats were a good incentive for me since I have a dog. Has anyone else had any experience with this product?
My wife got the same deal on her Kia for right around that $700 price and I told her to take it because she has cloth light beige seats and carts the kids around all the time and she's had issues with her sister's family, who shares our driveway, dinging her door. Pretty sure it's just Simoniz and a leather treatment, but with the warranty they'll replace anything that can't be fixed: stains, punctures, etc. I didn't get it on my Mustang only because I'll be taking meticulous care of it anyway and I was able to get a bottle of Simoniz outta the dealer and did it myself. Easier than waxing. I might kick myself if I ever f up my seats b/c the premier leather will be pricey I'm sure, but leather holds up well so I'm not really worried. Your mileage may vary though, depending on your lifestyle.

Last edited by wheelman; 4/29/12 at 09:32 AM.
Old 4/29/12, 10:47 AM

Picked up my Boss a couple days ago. LOVE it!

Anyone interested in a 2013 Boss GHIG with Recaro/Torsen, there's one coming in by August 31 to Fenton Motors Ford in Pampa, Texas, and they will not be charging over MSRP.
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists-535497_10150810424163265_559158264_9668121_1279336039_n.jpg   2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists-563063_10150809071703265_559158264_9664175_2119792256_n.jpg  
Old 4/29/12, 11:34 AM
Bullitt Member

Some pix after Shes all dolled up this morn.
such a beaut, is that after you polished it?

so glad i got the color too
Old 4/29/12, 02:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Here ya go...
hey wheelman...is that shift **** part of the 401a package?

...and almost forgot....got any external pics?

Last edited by CannonBaller; 4/29/12 at 02:18 PM.
Old 4/29/12, 03:25 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by airoscar

such a beaut, is that after you polished it?

so glad i got the color too
Yep, wash, clay, wax, wax. She's all dusty now but still looks great. I was iffy on the dib but the more I see it in the sun the more I love it. The front end has been growing on me too.
Old 4/29/12, 06:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Deysha, can you give me any info on my order? Order number is #1111, dealer number is # F21022 ( Alan Vigil Ford, Morrow Ga ). I ordered on 4/23/12.

Thanks
Cobrakev
Old 4/29/12, 07:00 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Cobrakev
Deysha, can you give me any info on my order? Order number is #1111, dealer number is # F21022 ( Alan Vigil Ford, Morrow Ga ). I ordered on 4/23/12.

Thanks
Cobrakev
Send a PM to Deysha. She'll reply when she gets the information.
Old 4/29/12, 07:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Ok thanks. Did that, just figured her inbox would be over flowing with PM's.
Old 4/29/12, 08:11 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by CannonBaller
hey wheelman...is that shift **** part of the 401a package?

...and almost forgot....got any external pics?
Yes it is, though I had a custom one made ahead of time because I heard it was silver and didn't think it would go as well as black.

The silver one is actually really nice though so I bagged it up for whenever I want to change things up. Here's a couple more pics I've taken, but I just got her waxed for the first time today and it was almost dark by the time I was done. Will post more in my sig thread tomorrow.

Sill waiting to get my wheels on because the dealer ran out of valve stems the day I brought it in.

Last edited by wheelman; 4/29/12 at 08:35 PM.
Old 4/29/12, 08:20 PM
V6 Member

I'm sure it will be so please be patient. She will let you know once she finds the dates. I think that woman works her @$$ off!
Old 4/30/12, 01:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Yes it is, though I had a custom one made ahead of time because I heard it was silver and didn't think it would go as well as black.

The silver one is actually really nice though so I bagged it up for whenever I want to change things up. Here's a couple more pics I've taken, but I just got her waxed for the first time today and it was almost dark by the time I was done. Will post more in my sig thread tomorrow.

Sill waiting to get my wheels on because the dealer ran out of valve stems the day I brought it in.

ahhh nice!!
Now I know what mine will look like.
Old 4/30/12, 07:15 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
WOOHOOOO! She's in!! Hopefully I'll be picking her up this evening. Borlas are in my truck ready to be bolted on.
Woo Hoo!! Congrats, Sky Hye!!

Dealer said my car is in PA. I'm not sure how many other stops it needs to make along the way, but that is 1 state closer at least.
Hi Deysha, any idea what state my car is in today?
So Deysha sent me a PM, and I called my dealer who told me I can pick her up tomorrow. I will send pictures ASAP!
Well, I have my car. It's been raining all day, which sucks. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get some pictures.
Congrats, 50_lover! Glad I was able to let you know it was there! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by StangGT
Hey Deysha any news on my car? What state is it in? Lol
StangGt, it's at your dealer! It got there on Thursday! Congrats!

Originally Posted by pa93cobra
Welcome back Deysha!! It was definitely touch and go for a little bit but everything worked out in the end. The car is currently in PA with an ETA of this Saturday!! Thank you again for all your assistance and I will certainly be in touch if anything else comes up.
You're very welcome, pa93cobra!

Sweet! Mine are on a truck somewhere in-state; cant wait.
Here ya go...
Congrats, wheelman! I was trying to let you know it was there on Friday, but couldn't post for some reason. Enjoy, she's a beauty!

Originally Posted by wanted33
Shant, Congrats Dude. Now I need some more pics. So get out there and get 'em. I'm still waiting on the Wifey's ride, but I know it's getting closer to home. As of now we're at the 05/02/ETA.
Almost there! Please check your inbox, wanted33.

Originally Posted by mystichrome
Hi Deysha,
I sure could use some good news waiting on build info since 2/9
Originally Posted by Bolson1982
I could use an update too
I placed my deposit on 2/1.
I sent you guys some updates.

Thanks Jim. Here is another iPhone pic for now. I am going to detail her tonight then bust out the pro camera gear.
GORGEOUS!!!

Originally Posted by Jryan3
I'm right there with you guys.. I don't want to sound like I am complaining, but I agree that the process could be improved..
I got you, Jryan3. Your order should schedule soon.

Originally Posted by us002840
What were the QC holds? My GT has been sitting at the factory since 3/20? Dealer says he cannot reveal the "hold" issues, a matter of confidentiality with Ford. I WANT my car and I want it NOW - typcial American that wants instant gratification!!!
Houston, we have an update!! It was just put back out to await shipment on Saturday, us002840!

Thanks
Originally Posted by Sparrow
Send a PM to Deysha. She'll reply when she gets the information.
Thanks, guys! I sent you an update, Cobrakev.

Deysha
Old 4/30/12, 07:28 AM
GT Member

Hi Deysha looking for any word on my order #0008 dealer #F48047 ( crest ford flat rock mi ) Also is there any rebates or plans that can be applied to the vehicle? Much appreciated!!!
Old 4/30/12, 07:50 AM
V6 Member

Dehsya:

Thanks for the information. Cannot wait!

You should get a raise for the service you provide!

us002840
Old 4/30/12, 08:04 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Woo Hoo!! Congrats, Sky Hye!!

Congrats, 50_lover! Glad I was able to let you know it was there! Enjoy!

StangGt, it's at your dealer! It got there on Thursday! Congrats!

You're very welcome, pa93cobra!

Congrats, wheelman! I was trying to let you know it was there on Friday, but couldn't post for some reason. Enjoy, she's a beauty!

Almost there! Please check your inbox, wanted33.

I sent you guys some updates.

GORGEOUS!!!

I got you, Jryan3. Your order should schedule soon.

Houston, we have an update!! It was just put back out to await shipment on Saturday, us002840!

Thanks, guys! I sent you an update, Cobrakev.

Deysha
No problem, Deysha! It actually came about three days earlier than than the ETA, on Wednesday night and I think you were real busy mid-last week. I appreciate all your efforts! It really did make the wait easier.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists