2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 5/10/12, 03:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Deysha,

is there any changes this week, window sticker is not in the system yet. I hope their are no delays. I know how busy you are,but please bare with us we need you!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Mystichrome
Old 5/10/12, 06:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Whats up fellas. Forgive me for losing my mind weeks ago when i had to endure the pain that many are still dealing with in watching prior orderees recieve build weeks before mine. I took a sabbatical from the forum scene for quite some time and managed to relieve my mustang fever. I was very close to cancelling my order all together as i found myself developing a crush on a 2008 E92 M3. But the fact remained. The interior was too drab and nowhere near as cool as the 2013 5.0 (ie Recaros, track apps, glass roof, ambient lighting). Waiting it out was a no brainer.

Anyways, Im happy to report that the wait is almost over for me. The process from build to ship was seemless and i will be taking delivery next week! So congrats to all those already cruising in there 13s, i shall get a taste of heaven very soon.
Old 5/10/12, 07:08 AM
GT Member

Thrustang is back? Dude, I thought you'd died. Welcome back and goodluck with a seamless delivery! hahaha
Old 5/10/12, 07:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by G8toGT
Thrustang is back? Dude, I thought you'd died. Welcome back and goodluck with a seamless delivery! hahaha
Whats up my fellow SGM brother! I am back indeed. I kinda skimed through your situation. Im sorry bro. I guess im not outta the woods yet. Hope that **** gets resolved soon man.
Old 5/10/12, 07:45 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Whats up my fellow SGM brother! I am back indeed. I kinda skimed through your situation. Im sorry bro. I guess im not outta the woods yet. Hope that **** gets resolved soon man.

Heh - thanks - it's not like cancer or world hunger or anything...waiting extra days on my brand-new car...that's just "white people problems".

Today might be the day! Trying to keep my blood pressure down until at least one minute passed noon though. Hello, Mr. Dealer? Where's my F***IN' CAR?!?
Old 5/10/12, 11:15 AM
Bullitt Member

Whats up fellas.
:0 welcome back! And I'm still with you waiting for my car which had a few delays and should be here in a few weeks from now.
Old 5/10/12, 12:23 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Car is great. Shifting is still a bit notchy though.
Originally Posted by StangGT
The shifting is notchy for me too. It gets notchy sometimes in reverse or 1st to 2nd. I have an mgw shifter on order hopefully it helps.
Guys, please have your dealer check them out and make sure there is nothing else going on. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Originally Posted by itezja
OK.. I'm 95% sure I'm finally going to settle with my dealer tomorrow and have them order my GT Premium. I see from other posts it will be a lot of waiting. Can anyone please summarize what I can expect and anything I can ask/tell my dealer to make things smoother? Any comments would be appreciated. Of course I will be getting my details to our good friend Deysha once I have them. What else? Thanks!
I'll be waiting for the info, itezja.

Originally Posted by denlem
Can't wait for Friday, but the build and deliver will be the hardest part of the wait!
Originally Posted by Halfadeck
Hi Deysha, sent u a pm can you Check if there's a material hold and if any update on my order. When u get a chance I know ur swamped. Thanks!
I shot both of you guys an update.

Originally Posted by mystichrome
Hi Deysha,
is there any changes this week, window sticker is not in the system yet. I hope their are no delays. I know how busy you are,but please bare with us we need you!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
The build date changed to May 18th, mystichrome. Your window sticker should show up around Saturday or Sunday.

Whats up fellas. Forgive me for losing my mind weeks ago when i had to endure the pain that many are still dealing with in watching prior orderees recieve build weeks before mine. I took a sabbatical from the forum scene for quite some time and managed to relieve my mustang fever.
Anyways, Im happy to report that the wait is almost over for me. The process from build to ship was seemless and i will be taking delivery next week! So congrats to all those already cruising in there 13s, i shall get a taste of heaven very soon.
Awesome!! Welcome back, ThrustangFiveO.

Originally Posted by G8toGT
Today might be the day! Trying to keep my blood pressure down until at least one minute passed noon though.
Lol! Almost there, G8toGT!

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 5/14/12 at 08:09 AM.
Old 5/10/12, 12:33 PM
Bullitt Member

hi deysha, i sent you a pm. can you please see if theres any updates? my window sticker is up online )) build date supposedly scheduled 5/14.

thanks!!!
Old 5/10/12, 12:42 PM
Cobra Member

Whats up fellas. Forgive me for losing my mind weeks ago when i had to endure the pain that many are still dealing with in watching prior orderees recieve build weeks before mine. I took a sabbatical from the forum scene for quite some time and managed to relieve my mustang fever. I was very close to cancelling my order all together as i found myself developing a crush on a 2008 E92 M3. But the fact remained. The interior was too drab and nowhere near as cool as the 2013 5.0 (ie Recaros, track apps, glass roof, ambient lighting). Waiting it out was a no brainer.

Dude, you're back??? I was positive we'd see you drivin around in a new camaro haha. Glad you stuck it out. You'll love the car when u get it.
Old 5/10/12, 01:42 PM
GT Member

Anyone have answer to this question regarding window sticker?
There is a date @ very top and one @ very bottom of the sticker.
One @ top seems to be 5-10 days later then date of one on bottom.
Is bottom one date sticker was assigned & top is build week or actual day car is built?

Thanks for your help!
Old 5/10/12, 02:53 PM

Hi Deysha, I shot you a PM, just looking for an update on the hold for my GT. Thanks
Old 5/10/12, 04:33 PM
GT Member

Thanks Deysha.
Old 5/10/12, 10:41 PM

Hey Deysha,
I sent you a PM requesting my weekly update (rejection) request! Thanks again for all your help.
Old 5/11/12, 04:19 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Barry626
Is bottom one date sticker was assigned & top is build week or actual day car is built?

Thanks for your help!
The date at the top is consistant, as far as I can tell. I believe it indicates the build week. The date on the very bottom will be the date you access the window sticker on line. I looked at mine today and the bottom date indicatates 5/11/2012 and I've had my car for 2 weeks.
Old 5/11/12, 05:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Kobrag
:0 welcome back! And I'm still with you waiting for my car which had a few delays and should be here in a few weeks from now.
Whats up buddy, Im kinda shocked u still dont have your car man. But hey, Its looking like alot of us are gonna get our stangs by the end of this month (knock on wood). Is your car actually in transit yet?
Old 5/11/12, 06:17 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Dude, you're back??? I was positive we'd see you drivin around in a new camaro haha. Glad you stuck it out. You'll love the car when u get it.
Hahaha!... NEVER! The Crapmaro would be a certain downgrade my friend. With its dated/absurd design and its squinty windows. Not to mention i would have become morbidly depressed spending 40k on a car that every tool in my area drives...lol. I think i made the right decision sticking it out. Hopefully i wont have to wait much longer. Beautiful house and car by the way.

Oh, i wanted to ask you where you bought your Borla S-type cat back? They seem to be rarer than i thought.
Old 5/11/12, 06:40 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by the_bottomless_pit
hi deysha, i sent you a pm. can you please see if theres any updates? my window sticker is up online )) build date supposedly scheduled 5/14.
thanks!!!
Originally Posted by Xabax
Hi Deysha, I shot you a PM, just looking for an update on the hold for my GT. Thanks
Originally Posted by Gunny Mike
Hey Deysha,
I sent you a PM requesting my weekly update (rejection) request! Thanks again for all your help.
I'll be working on those in a few. Please keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by Halfadeck
Thanks Deysha.
Any time, Halfadeck!

Originally Posted by Barry626
Thanks for your help!
Originally Posted by Sparrow
The date at the top is consistent, as far as I can tell. I believe it indicates the build day. The date on the very bottom will be the date you access the window sticker on line. I looked at mine today and the bottom date indicates 5/11/2012 and I've had my car for 2 weeks.
+1 Sparrow. I double checked it, Barry626.

Deysha
Old 5/11/12, 07:46 AM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Deysha, i know your swamped but I would love an update when u get a sec.
Old 5/11/12, 08:18 AM
V6 Member

Deysah - I sent you a private message. Just want to confirm what my dealer reported to me yesterday. Thanks in advance.
Old 5/11/12, 09:03 AM
Bullitt Member

Whats up buddy, Im kinda shocked u still dont have your car man. But hey, Its looking like alot of us are gonna get our stangs by the end of this month (knock on wood). Is your car actually in transit yet?
Nope/kinda on my 4th ETA ATM I think, it's now on QC type hold something happen not really sure what. as of now it is sitting in Michigan but out of flat rock last I checked

Last edited by Kobrag; 5/11/12 at 09:25 AM.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists