Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 3/28/12, 10:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Whats the news man?
She told me that i will be getting scheduled this week and to get back to her on Friday for VIN and date. not sure how she found this out tho.
Old 3/28/12, 10:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Kobrag
She told me that i will be getting scheduled this week and to get back to her on Friday for VIN and date. not sure how she found this out tho.
Good for you man.

So that leaves me as the only guy not getting scheduled again this week... Trying to hold it together here... Inhale deep breath, exhale and repeat...
Old 3/28/12, 11:01 AM

So that leaves me as the only guy not getting scheduled again this week... Trying to hold it together here... Inhale deep breath, exhale and repeat...
I dont think I am either, Deysha asked me to send her a PM couple days ago so she could get me an update but I never heard back from her.

I am holding out until friday for my info, if I dont get anything by then I am moving on. I was so amped to get a new 13 but the whole thing with the dealership and the track pack snafu has just killed it for me. A new car should be a source of happiness and not frustration I dont want to take it out on a 40k car when or if the car comes.

Last edited by kboxvegas; 3/28/12 at 11:35 AM.
Old 3/28/12, 11:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Deysha,
Any news on my Boss.
Thanks!!
Old 3/28/12, 11:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Blood pressure rising, teeth clenching, skin flushing, body trembling, muscles tightening...
Old 3/28/12, 11:18 AM

Can you call Ford to find out information on a Dealer stock order? There is a dealership near me that ordered a car that I requested a price quote in in January, but now when I call to ask when it's coming in, i get snapped at.

They won't tell me a build date or an ETA, but it's on their inventory on the Ford Dealer locator page as Dealer Ordered. Any assistance is appreciated, because if I can get the exact car I want off their lot faster than ordering from another dealership, it seems well worth the hassle of a bit longer drive...

Last edited by SolRyan; 3/28/12 at 11:38 AM.
Old 3/28/12, 11:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Blood pressure rising, teeth clenching, skin flushing, body trembling, muscles tightening...
Don't feel too bad...Mine will be built on the week of Apr 2nd....and I ordered January 26th!

Here is my window sticker:

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...BP8CF5D5211011
Old 3/28/12, 11:57 AM

I don't have a date yet, anything new Deysha
Old 3/28/12, 12:04 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by jason523
Deysha, may I also please get an update to my PM? Thanks
I need some info from you, jason523. Please check your inbox.

Thanks Deysha your just awesome!
Originally Posted by LightStang
Deysha you really are the best! I can't wait to see my VIN and build date this Friday
Thank you tons, guys!!

Hey Deysha, what do things say on your end for me? Anything at all?
Nothing yet, ThrustangFiveO.

I thought this was supposed to be a secret, Kobrag?

Originally Posted by kboxvegas
I dont think I am either, Deysha asked me to send her a PM couple days ago so she could get me an update but I never heard back from her.
I sent you an update, kboxvegas. I've been running behind on my PMs.

Originally Posted by pa93cobra
Deysha,
Any news on my Boss.
Thanks!!
Not yet, pa93cobra...

Originally Posted by SolRyan
Can you call Ford to find out information on a Dealer stock order?
PM me with the VIN, SolRyan. I can get info on it for you.

Deysha
Old 3/28/12, 12:04 PM
Bullitt Member

DEEP BREATHS! I know you have to be getting an update soon. Maybe send a pm asking what's up If u don't hear anything?
Old 3/28/12, 12:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

What in Gods name is going on? Why am I not gonna see a schedule or vin till the week of April 9th? Is my region really that low on Fords priority? I just cant make sense of it. This is the most ridiculous order process ive ever been a part of. Theres no rhyme or reason to it. And i thought Toyotas process was poor. That car made it from the order date to my dealer quicker than the total time Ive been waiting for my VIN and it was shipped from Japan!!! This is pathetic. Whos to say when i get the **** thing in June (because we all know how many times the ETAs get pushed back) i wont find myself in the same situation as UltraKlassic with his 13 and its rattling tranny, paint runs dents and orange peel. I mean Jesus Ford! What a piece of S#IT! That was an instant turn off. Ive been waiting since january of 2011 to by a new 5.0. I saved up all the money and last june i was ready to buy a 2012. Then i heard about the 13 refresh. So i waited and here I am a year and some change later and not 1 word of info. F*ck you Ford. Im sick of waiting. Im gonna sleep on it this weekend but come Monday it looks like ill be taking my $40Gs elsewhere. Great job.
Old 3/28/12, 12:33 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cinque35
I was at my dealer yesterday and they just got in a DIB GT the day before, that was built on 3/12.
my car was built 3/19 and they're expecting it on Monday 4/2
so it looks like abt 2 weeks from build to deliver in NY

edit: car was scheduled week of mar 5th, so less that 4 wks from VIN to delivery
Re-edit, Dealer just called and my car just pulled up on the truck.. almost a week early
gonna go see it after work, pick it up fri
Old 3/28/12, 12:33 PM
Cobra Member

What in Gods name is going on? Why am I not gonna see a schedule or vin till the week of April 9th? Is my region really that low on Fords priority? I just cant make sense of it. This is the most ridiculous order process ive ever been a part of. Theres no rhyme or reason to it. And i thought Toyotas process was poor. That car made it from the order date to my dealer quicker than the total time Ive been waiting for my VIN and it was shipped from Japan!!! This is pathetic. Whos to say when i get the **** thing in June (because we all know how many times the ETAs get pushed back) i wont find myself in the same situation as UltraKlassic with his 13 and its rattling tranny, paint runs dents and orange peel. I mean Jesus Ford! What a piece of S#IT! That was an instant turn off. Ive been waiting since january of 2011 to by a new 5.0. I saved up all the money and last june i was ready to buy a 2012. Then i heard about the 13 refresh. So i waited and here I am a year and some change later and not 1 word of info. F*ck you Ford. Im sick of waiting. Im gonna sleep on it this weekend but come Monday it looks like ill be taking my $40Gs elsewhere. Great job.
Kinda getting tired of ur bching. Go get a crapmaro or something.
Old 3/28/12, 12:34 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow! My wife waited 9 months for her PT when it came out and never complained once. I know its frustrating to wait for your new car, but dam*! Get a hobby! Ford makes a great car but no model in history is problem-free. We live in the real world.
Old 3/28/12, 12:45 PM
V6 Member

Deep breath, bro. I haven't heard anything about mine either, so you're not alone, and Ford isn't picking on you.

I totally understand your frustration. My Subaru has a leaky headgasket and a tire with a nail in it. I don't want to spend any more money on it, and I kind of, sort of, hoped I would have my car by now, but it's not in the cards.

It sounds like you're the sort of person who would be happier buying something off the lot. I'm fighting that urge too, and every week I think about a WRX or a MazdaSpeed or something I could have right now and save some money. Ultimately, if you just can't wait until late April or May, cancel your order. Otherwise, it might be time to step away from the Mustang websites. A watched pot and all that jazz, you know...
Old 3/28/12, 12:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

This is what we call a "first world problem".

Last edited by askjeffro; 3/28/12 at 01:01 PM.
Old 3/28/12, 01:00 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by askjeffro
Seriously. "My sports car can't get to me fast enough. Waaaaaa"
Old 3/28/12, 01:01 PM
V6 Member

You know.. There is medicine for your condition. You go from this..
Well I got good news and bad news (for myself). Bad news is i probably wont see a build date this week or next week because Ford isnt scheduling for those 2 weeks. BIG OUCH! Good news is the sales manager talked to the zone rep and she said shes guaranteeing a schedule and VIN by week 15 (April 9th). The manager said that sets me up for an ETA the week of May 21st. So before Memorial Day.
To this..
And I agree with this..
Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Kinda getting tired of ur bching. Go get a crapmaro or something.
Old 3/28/12, 01:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

For the record (to stay in front of this), my comment is an observation, not a criticism. I have the same first world issue at present.
Old 3/28/12, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by askjeffro

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p5svFJ9cQ
"killed a spider with a dollar because I didn't have a tissue"

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists