Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 3/23/12, 09:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cinque35
mine should be here in abt a week.. now i just need an extra $14k by next monday

In Transit - Received - Map/east/e (Voith Industrial Services Inc ) Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Mar-21-2012, 07:48 ET.

ETA Apr-02-2012.
Sal did u order the track pack?
Old 3/23/12, 09:48 AM
Cobra Member

mine should be here in abt a week.. now i just need an extra $14k by next monday

In Transit - Received - Map/east/e (Voith Industrial Services Inc ) Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Mar-21-2012, 07:48 ET.

ETA Apr-02-2012.
Hit the corners??? Haha.
Old 3/23/12, 09:50 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO

Congrats man. So that makes 2 track pack dudes with VIN and ETA, 1 dude with a VIN, and a handful of others left scratching their head.
Thanks man. I called the ford number. Took the lady some time. The sticker doesn't come up but at least I see movement.
Old 3/23/12, 09:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

****, 6 days from build to delivery. Thats amazing but i wonder if thats because your fairly close to Detroit.
Probaly doesn't hurt. Last year though there were lots of guys waiting on cars that had been built to be shipped. My eta changed three times then finally just didn't even list an eta before I finally received it. My point was they are leaving right after they build at this point.
Old 3/23/12, 09:56 AM
GT Member

Suspiciously my build date is after my ETA... Originally my build date was 3/26 (not just week of, it switched to be listed as build day) with ETA of 3/29. Now it says build date 3/31 but ETA 3/29 still My order was updated to 'sent to plant' today! (whatever that means). Can't wait!

No window sticker yet, though
Old 3/23/12, 10:01 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ETA Apr-02-2012.
Sal did u order the track pack?
no trac pak, GT prem.. good thing, can't wait much longer, ordered 12/16
Old 3/23/12, 10:03 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Hit the corners??? Haha.
tried that.. ppl just threw cans at me
Old 3/23/12, 10:05 AM

I got my VIN today. scheduled to be built the week of April 9
Congrats! I got the good news as well.
Same build week April 9th

Last edited by StangGT; 3/23/12 at 10:07 AM.
Old 3/23/12, 10:27 AM

I still have zero info on my order, actually it is my second order as apparently the first one fell through the cracks.

My first order was placed on 1/20 and after three weeks I called the dealership to find out that not only did my salesperson get fired but after three days of looking into it they were still unable to locate my order or deposit. So after fighting with them about and providing proof of the deposit, it I got my money back. After a thorough *** kissing session from some manager guarantying me that they would do everything possible to "make it right" and push the order through as fast as possible. I placed another order on 2/16 and two weeks go by with no word even though they said they would update me ASAP when they get the D.O.R.A., I called only to find out that my 2nd salesperson had also been let go. So I go down to speak with the manager and find out they may have sat on the order before placing it and that my deal has been transferred to another salesperson that was instructed to take extra good care of me and would call me later that day and tell me if they got the D.O.R.A. Three days with no word go by before I called again and the salesperson had no idea who I was or any info on my order but said he would look into it ASAP and call me back that day. Another two days with no word go by before I called him again to finally get confirmation that they have the D.O.R.A. but no other information for me and that there is nothing he could do to honor the $750 private cash.

This is why I made the previous statement that I do not belive Ford deserves my buisness at this point, and I wanted to look elsewhere for a new car but I loved my previous Mustangs so much that it is hard to walk away from another one especially this 2013 and would like to stick it out. Also I would like to deal with another dealership but that would mean starting all over again which I am not willing to do.
Old 3/23/12, 10:33 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by kboxvegas
I still have zero info on my order, actually it is my second order as apparently the first one fell through the cracks.

My first order was placed on 1/20 and after three weeks I called the dealership to find out that not only did my salesperson get fired but after three days of looking into it they were still unable to locate my order or deposit. So after fighting with them about and providing proof of the deposit, it I got my money back. After a thorough *** kissing session from some manager guarantying me that they would do everything possible to "make it right" and push the order through as fast as possible. I placed another order on 2/16 and two weeks go by with no word even though they said they would update me ASAP when they get the D.O.R.A., I called only to find out that my 2nd salesperson had also been let go. So I go down to speak with the manager and find out they may have sat on the order before placing it and that my deal has been transferred to another salesperson that was instructed to take extra good care of me and would call me later that day and tell me if they got the D.O.R.A. Three days with no word go by before I called again and the salesperson had no idea who I was or any info on my order but said he would look into it ASAP and call me back that day. Another two days with no word go by before I called him again to finally get confirmation that they have the D.O.R.A. but no other information for me and that there is nothing he could do to honor the $750 private cash.

This is why I made the previous statement that I do not belive Ford deserves my buisness at this point, and I wanted to look elsewhere for a new car but I loved my previous Mustangs so much that it is hard to walk away from another one especially this 2013 and would like to stick it out. Also I would like to deal with another dealership but that would mean starting all over again which I am not willing to do.
Yikes not only did they screw you on the $750, apparently they screwed ya on the $1000 rebate too. If you originally ordered on 1/20, u were eligible for that rebate but when u reordered on 2/16 the $1000 was reduced to a $500 by that point. Id be FUMING.
Old 3/23/12, 10:35 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by StangGT

Congrats! I got the good news as well.
Same build week April 9th
Same car too, aside from dib. Mine was sterling but I changed it last minute. Keep going back and forth. But I guess too late now.
Old 3/23/12, 10:43 AM

Hi Deysha,
any ETA for me?
Thx
Old 3/23/12, 10:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Thumbs up

ETA Apr-02-2012.
Sal, Please PM me how you were able to retrieve all the info here!!! I'd like to do the same!
Old 3/23/12, 11:42 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OMG I would have walked after the first screw up but now I'd be asking what exactly they will be doing for me to make up for everything. If they offer nothing or little, I'd get that deposit back any way possible and go find another dealer. Yeah, you'll have to wait a month longer, but you can always go back to the first dealer for service, if they're closer and who knows? Maybe another dealer around you can get allocation faster. With no other way to stick up for yourself in that situation than with your checkbook, I’d be willing to wait that extra month, despite how tough it would be.
Old 3/23/12, 11:58 AM
Bullitt Member

I would hand deliver a SERIOUS beat down to all the staff starting with the General Manager. I'd be arrested by now, screw it!
Old 3/23/12, 12:01 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by UltraKla$$ic
Sal, Please PM me how you were able to retrieve all the info here!!! I'd like to do the same!
PM sent
Old 3/23/12, 12:13 PM

PM sent
Sal,
can you send me that too please?
Old 3/23/12, 12:29 PM

Same car too, aside from dib. Mine was sterling but I changed it last minute. Keep going back and forth. But I guess too late now.
Lol I also went back and forth between sg and
dib. Both colors look amazing in person.
Old 3/23/12, 12:35 PM
Cobra R Member

My first order was placed on 1/20 and after three weeks I called the dealership to find out that not only did my salesperson get fired but after three days of looking into it they were still unable to locate my order or deposit. So after fighting with them about and providing proof of the deposit, it I got my money back. After a thorough *** kissing session from some manager guarantying me that they would do everything possible to "make it right" and push the order through as fast as possible. I placed another order on 2/16
Yikes not only did they screw you on the $750, apparently they screwed ya on the $1000 rebate too. If you originally ordered on 1/20, u were eligible for that rebate but when u reordered on 2/16 the $1000 was reduced to a $500 by that point. Id be FUMING.
^ this x1000

If you have proof you left a deposit on 1/20 then Ford should honor the $1000 rebate you're entitled to. I'ld make a big deal about this
Old 3/23/12, 12:49 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ this x1000

If you have proof you left a deposit on 1/20 then Ford should honor the $1000 rebate you're entitled to. I'ld make a big deal about this
Sal, I'm with you, but ultimately, its not the proof of deposit that will work to honor the rebate, but the actual 1st DORA printout that the dealer got with the date showing it was ordered before the rebate change. The dealer should just eat the $500 and also should 100% accept the $750 mailer even if its after the expiration date on it. All they have to do is call their rep to get it extended and guaranteed. But since that dealer seems to have a problem doing even the simpliest things, that probably won't happen. Vegas, I feel bad for you. I wish you lived near me. I'd have you a VIN number already!!!

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists