Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 3/24/12, 01:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1992chpb4c
Wonder if your glass roof is holding it up???? Dont know why since that was an option this year...
nah. I have a build date and I have the glass roof as well.
Old 3/24/12, 02:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 1992chpb4c
Wonder if your glass roof is holding it up???? Dont know why since that was an option this year...
Being Canadian is definitely a hold-up for me.

: D
Old 3/24/12, 02:12 PM
V6 Member

I saw this 2013 California Special on reddit.com today. I figured I had to share!

Name:  JkpOK.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  612.5 KB
Old 3/24/12, 02:24 PM
Bullitt Member

^ sexy is all I have to say about that.
Old 3/24/12, 02:32 PM
GT Member

That red looks nice! I was back and forth on red or white...even though the red looks awesome I think I am glad I kept white!
Old 3/24/12, 03:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OK, I'm now a comple convert on the '13 nose in all colors. And I'm usually not a fan of red but with the black vents and scoops that CS is wow. Screw functionality, I'm getting scoops for now at least.
Old 3/24/12, 03:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by smiley
I saw this 2013 California Special on reddit.com today. I figured I had to share!
Sometimes I like those wheels and other times not so much. They look good in that pic.
Old 3/24/12, 03:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

I also am amazed at how that hood stripe barely even shows up.
Old 3/24/12, 03:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
I called the sales manager and he says the order looks perfectly good with the highest priority. FoMoCo says the same.

Well see, if nothing changes by next friday then i might consider canceling and looking at a different car and different car company altogether. Theres a very nice metallic gray E92 BMW M3 with 18kmi for sale down in Poughkeepsie that i could pick up today if i wanted too.
Man, if someone wanted a Black GT Track Pack, Leather Recaro's, and Shaker pro, there is one in Idaho. Dont know if it landed yet though. Also has the stripe package, white.
Old 3/24/12, 06:02 PM
GT Member

Saw a GHIG today at the movie theater, was it someone here? I thought it wouldn't look so good w/o a good amount of black stripes but it had none and still looked really good!
Old 3/24/12, 09:19 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Geez...some of y'all need to learn PATIENCE. The guy being transferred to another base I can understand, but just because you're not getting what you want right when you want it, you're thinking of bailing? Good grief...I can't count how many times Brian or Jeff on here have said that the process isn't exact, it's not always easy to follow which orders get picked up when, it's not a straightforward process...you've driven the car you're driving now all this time, what's a little longer? No offense, but if I had someone calling me every single day asking about the same thing every single time, I'd start playing games with them. Perhaps that's why I'm not in customer service.

Patience. Try it.
Old 3/24/12, 11:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Geez...some of y'all need to learn PATIENCE. The guy being transferred to another base I can understand, but just because you're not getting what you want right when you want it, you're thinking of bailing? Good grief...I can't count how many times Brian or Jeff on here have said that the process isn't exact, it's not always easy to follow which orders get picked up when, it's not a straightforward process...you've driven the car you're driving now all this time, what's a little longer? No offense, but if I had someone calling me every single day asking about the same thing every single time, I'd start playing games with them. Perhaps that's why I'm not in customer service.

Patience. Try it.
You can say my name. We all know who ur talking about here. ...and yes Im considering bailing if theres no schedule by Friday. So Ford, if your reading this thread, Im order number 1300, dealer code F13161 (Metro Ford Schenectady, NY). Move it or lose it!!! LOL

Last edited by ThrustangFiveO; 3/24/12 at 11:52 PM.
Old 3/24/12, 11:52 PM
Cobra Member

You can say my name. We all know who ur talking about here. LOL. ...and yes Im considering bailing if theres no schedule by Friday. So Ford, if your reading this thread, Im order number 1300, dealer code F13161 (Metro Ford Schenectady, NY). Move it or lose it!!! LOL
Lol. I'm sure orders will start being scheduled this coming week.
Old 3/25/12, 05:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Patience. Try it.
Well I need a car asap because I have been driving my mothers car for the past almost 4 months now and hate taking her car away from her/putting a lot of miles on it to. She has to borrow other peoples cars to get to work or I have had to drop her off. which has caused some problems with me getting to school and her getting to work. so ya call me a little impatience call me crazy if you want, i just want to have my own car again.
Old 3/25/12, 10:10 AM
Cobra Member

Patience. Try it.
Havin a bad day bud??
Old 3/25/12, 11:51 AM
V6 Member

Patience. Try it.
Agreed, I've been driving the same car for the last eight years, another few months won't kill me. When ordering the car, the dealer told me it would take a minimum of 8 weeks before I got the car. And even 8 weeks they said they couldn't guarantee. Were other dealers telling people it would be a quicker process?
Old 3/25/12, 03:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
The fact is, Im not gonna wait till June to receive my Mustang. Thats just unacceptable. I feel Im gonna get boned like some of these 2012 guys and their horror stories. I just got a hefty promotion at my job last wednesday. I wanna celebrate by cruising the countryside in a 400+hp sports car with my girlfriend on these beautiful spring afternoons. Not puting down the highway in 117kmi hunk of japanese $#!+. You know what I mean man. The fact is, I might be ready to increase what Im willing to spend on a car now and this meaningless delay has really dampened my love affair with the 13 Mustang and Ford. Especially when people who ordered after me are getting info.
My grandmother (God rest her soul) would have called this a "cutting your nose off to spite your face" scenario. I agree a long wait time is maddening. Why do you consider June an unacceptable timeframe? I am asking to understand, not be antagonistic.

I really, really do hope you get the information on your new vehicle shortly.
Old 3/25/12, 06:21 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
My grandmother (God rest her soul) would have called this a "cutting your nose off to spite your face" scenario. I agree a long wait time is maddening. Why do you consider June an unacceptable timeframe? I am asking to understand, not be antagonistic.

I really, really do hope you get the information on your new vehicle shortly.
I cannot speak for everyone so I will just speak for myself. I ordered the first few days of Feb knowing it would be a month or two (that was just an internal guess really) and I was ok with that. Here it is two months later and they have yet to even schedule the build, so assume best case they schedule it Friday for Monday I am still going to be over a month out. What is killing me and I think some others is the whole, lets see what happens next week, next week, monday, friday, next week etc. If I was told, this date, for sure. I could make a decision based on that, without any definative info I cant plan. If I wasnt moving I would say screw it and wait it out, but that isnt an option. Then there have people who scheduled after who got scheduled, then stories of people waiting months. The juice aint worth the squeeze for me personally for a couple extra coolers.
Old 3/25/12, 07:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Havin a bad day bud??
Not at all, just a suggestion. You don't have to take it, but I know being patient has helped make my life a lot more enjoyable. No point in getting upset over something that's going to happen eventually. Besides, those who ordered a car and expected a process and delivery system that was predictable didn't do their homework. In that case they have no one to blame but themselves. :-/
Old 3/25/12, 08:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Fridaze
If I wasnt moving I would say screw it and wait it out, but that isnt an option.
Would you comment a bit further on how moving impacts this decision? Thanks.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists