V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

S197 V6 Twin Turbo Dyno @ 6psi

Search this Thread

Old 6/23/07, 05:40 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not tryin to fan the flames but do yall realize that, at this point, yall are arguing about arguing?
Old 6/23/07, 06:35 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by hi5.0

Did I miss something? I just wanna know the "final #'s" and see dyno sheets after the car gets all sorted out...
LoL I'm not sure this one is ever going to get sorted out. I think this thread has been traaaashed.
Old 6/24/07, 08:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Bullitt995
Exactly. Supercharged does not equal TT. He obviously has the money to throw around. Again, stop racing other people's cars. I'm sure this group of people is familiar with showing up a meets and going on and on about how "their buddy's" car could beat blah blah blah. Just shut the **** up. No one cares. If he wants to post, he'll post. Leave him alone.
Late reply just got back in..........

Racing whose car? my 6 s197 pulls sub 13 in the 1/4 with just above 300hp! before i trashed my motor. im not racing my car cause its getting built right now. I dont go to public crowds and race other ppls car thats 1400 miles away whats the purpose.

back to msp .. .Im letting MSP post i dont have beef with the guy, nor do i care about what this arugment is about.
Old 6/24/07, 08:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by scrming
No need to apologize... it's all good...

I was trying to not get involved in this thread... but... I know Ron... he's a good guy and I'm proud to consider him a friend.... sorry.. I just could not turn a blind eye..
OHH i wanna get in ..

HP doesnt mean much ..... i ran 290ish hp and same tq and pulled a high 12.8 with stock tires and just uca,lca, and drive shaft , gears & lsd.... WITH a 2.2 60 ft... what does that make me im curious i alway blamed it on the tune/ driver
Old 6/24/07, 09:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

He's not even posting in the thread anymore. People are getting all worked up over a 450rwhp car. I've seen the same type of arguments over 1000+ rwhp cars and that might have been somewhat justified. Come on 450rwhp is a dime a dozen, he doesn't need fanboys.
Old 6/28/07, 09:25 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by MSP
Yeah, sorry about that Adrenalin.. There are several members of the 4.0 community who are truely besides themselves about the fact that a Twin Turbo S197 V6 exist... The fact that I built it myself is a very bitter pill to swallow.. Since I did not have the support of the moderators on this board, I have decided to remove the information which brings great pain to jealous 4.0 owners..

The system kicks *** and makes good power with very little boost.. I have something that no other 4.0 owner can brag about.. The only 4.0 owners who understand this type of power are those who have Powerhouse Turbo's in their cars... My system will brutally rape anything else currently on the market, with half the boost... LOL!

They can't stand it.. Like you I have never 1/4 mile tracked my car to gain a classification within 4.0 society..

This situation does not allow them to properly classify me within the community.. So the only thing left for them to do is attack me based soley on the 1/4 mile..

I understand the anguish to which they are tormented.. Having twin turbo's in a S197 V6 Mustang is a blast.. Life is good, and they can't stand it!! LOL!

Sorry suckers!!

When you have something other people dream about, you are often hated and dspised because of it.. I accept this, and really enjoy being mysterious! I am very dangerous, and this is what they fear the most!

I hope I never catch one of these slow pokes on the street or at a stoplight because I will show no mercy!! LOL!

And there it is, the usual MSP self inflating ego trip, you'll run your mouth but not your car, THAT'S why you get hounded about getting a timeslip.

Any track between Baltimore and CA, I'll pay your gas, lodging, tolls, track fees, ect...
Meet me, if you can beat me I'll pay you 500.00.
Talk to Rygen, he knows I'm good for it, hell I'll put the money in his paypal account upfront.

Put up or shut up punk.
Old 6/28/07, 09:49 PM
Cobra R Member

brutally rape my car with half the boost? ur about 70rwhp short of my car there buddy... and thats mine with the boost controller turned all the way down
Old 6/28/07, 09:56 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by hi5.0

Did I miss something? I just wanna know the "final #'s" and see dyno sheets after the car gets all sorted out...

he made like 300rwhp on 6psi.
Old 6/29/07, 03:26 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally Posted by ranebowcyxx
And there it is, the usual MSP self inflating ego trip, you'll run your mouth but not your car, THAT'S why you get hounded about getting a timeslip.

Any track between Baltimore and CA, I'll pay your gas, lodging, tolls, track fees, ect...
Talk to Rygen, he knows I'm good for it, hell I'll put the money in his paypal account upfront.

Put up or shut up punk.
LOL!! I thought you were above this sort of thing ranebowcyxx!! Punk?

@Fazm

Why you involved yourself in this is a complete mystery..

Both of you two should completely avoid this thread.. I have closed it already..
Old 6/29/07, 04:32 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally Posted by ranebowcyxx

Put up or shut up punk.

LOL!! I'm so sorry ranebowcyxx! I can't stop laughing about this post.. Oh man this is truley funny!

Can you please at least post your last dyno sheet? You seriously can't believe what I think you do...

Your running a P1SC, is that correct? Since your a brave man, defending the honor of the Collective, please post your last dyno sheet for the audience, and tell us how much boost it is... Thank you...

LOL!! Have you considered a career in comedy?

Seriously post the dyno sheet... SAE or Uncorrected is ok...
Old 6/29/07, 04:48 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by MSP
LOL!! I'm so sorry ranebowcyxx! I can't stop laughing about this post.. Oh man this is truley funny!

Can you please at least post your last dyno sheet? You seriously can't believe what I think you do...

Your running a P1SC, is that correct? Since your a brave man, defending the honor of the Collective, please post your last dyno sheet for the audience, and tell us how much boost it is... Thank you...

LOL!! Have you considered a career in comedy?

Seriously post the dyno sheet... SAE or Uncorrected is ok...
Once again... dyno sheets don't prove anything other how much HP you can make in a controlled setting, on a dyno... In the real world ranebowcyxx's car would embarass you...

Ranebowcyxx has something a lot more impressive than a dyno sheet... he has a mid-12 second time slip... something you will NEVER POSSES...
Old 6/29/07, 06:18 PM
Cobra R Member

Here we go again...
Old 6/30/07, 03:29 AM
MSP
Banned

Once again... dyno sheets don't prove anything other how much HP you can make in a controlled setting, on a dyno... In the real world ranebowcyxx's car would embarass you...

Ranebowcyxx has something a lot more impressive than a dyno sheet... he has a mid-12 second time slip... something you will NEVER POSSES...

Thats pretty good for the cowboy!

You must understand Scrming that everything I do, I do for you... When the time comes, you will get your slip.. Dont worry..

I wont be insulted into getting a timeslip.. I will get it, when I feel I am ready..

Since everyone understands that the 1/4 mile requires many more things added to the car than horsepower to get good ET's, your continuous efforts make you look really stupid..

Requesting a dynosheet is a request to view the raw data in terms of overall engine power.. This is to say that if everything else is equal, the car with the most HP wins.. No matter how you would like to spin it, eat it, or sit on it..

I wonder what your going to do once I finally make it to the track? You will have nothing else to be an *** about.. LOL!
Old 6/30/07, 03:50 AM
MSP
Banned

To illustrate the point Scrming here is a stock GT500 timeslip.. Which clocks in at 12.8ET... Pretty close to your cars ET...

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Mustan...lip-10177.html

Now, everyone knows that this car is 450RWHP +..

So when comparing the two cars, based on the 1/4 mile time, what is the point and what could be proven?

However, if people were to compare the dynosheets they could gain a vast amount more information between the two cars.. Would you not agree?
Old 6/30/07, 03:40 PM
MSP
Banned

Dont force me to turn up the boost on you Ranbowcyxx!! I would like for you to ignore these types of post.. Rygen and I are very good friends, and I am sure you are great friends with him as well... So there is no need for you to force me to turn up the boost on you... Dont make me do it Ranbowcxx.. Be humble!! I am not the enemy brother!

Old 6/30/07, 09:58 PM
GT Member

Boy I've missed these tense discussions. MSP good luck with your project. A timeslip would shut the masses up and help you build and tune a better car. You may find out your best combo may only be 7 lbs of boost. Anything more MAY be too much for your suspension, driveline etc. The track is a great tool to mold the power. I think you should run rb6 and go high boost! Be careful I should be in the high 11 area and he may hand me my butt when we meet in October. Win or lose I will be giggling the whole time. Join the dark side MSP go to the track. Join me and we can rule the galaxy together! LOL Lighten up brother and blow us away. I would have never tried a project like that on my own. Kudos and show up the naysayers at the track.
Old 7/1/07, 08:49 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by MSP
To illustrate the point Scrming here is a stock GT500 timeslip.. Which clocks in at 12.8ET... Pretty close to your cars ET...

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Mustan...lip-10177.html

Now, everyone knows that this car is 450RWHP +..

So when comparing the two cars, based on the 1/4 mile time, what is the point and what could be proven?

However, if people were to compare the dynosheets they could gain a vast amount more information between the two cars.. Would you not agree?
And I watched a GT500 run 14's at an NMRA event a couple of weeks ago... which illustrates my point RAW HP DOES NOT EQUAL LOW ET'S!

you talk about how fast your car is and how it's going to brutally rape evey one... sure you can make 300RWHP with less boost but that doesn not automatically make you faster! If you want to claim some kind of HP title, fine... but quite boasting about how fast your car is, until you have some thing more than a dyno sheet to back it up.... For all we know you could be like the GT500 I seen... I bet he had a very pretty dyno sheet... and what did that nice dyno sheet get him... a 14 second run... wow...

I think you need a little humility... and maybe take Ranebowcyxx's advice... perhaps it's time to and I quote "put up or shut up"...
Old 7/1/07, 02:53 PM
MSP
Banned

And I watched a GT500 run 14's at an NMRA event a couple of weeks ago... which illustrates my point RAW HP DOES NOT EQUAL LOW ET'S!

you talk about how fast your car is and how it's going to brutally rape evey one... sure you can make 300RWHP with less boost but that doesn not automatically make you faster! If you want to claim some kind of HP title, fine... but quite boasting about how fast your car is, until you have some thing more than a dyno sheet to back it up.... For all we know you could be like the GT500 I seen... I bet he had a very pretty dyno sheet... and what did that nice dyno sheet get him... a 14 second run... wow...

I think you need a little humility... and maybe take Ranebowcyxx's advice... perhaps it's time to and I quote "put up or shut up"...
Your contradicting yourself, and trying to have it both ways with this post.. This post illustrates you really dont have a valid argument at all.. Rather your just being ridiculous..

Having a car which has been setup to perform its best within 1320ft, does not make it the fastest car in the world.. Most races end beyond 1320ft in the real world.. Which means, that once I have him place his car in 4th gear, he is a sitting duck.. Unless he can generate more raw HP than me.. Which he cant based on his setup.. Plain and simple..

So you can continue to be dillussional about this entire fiasco if you want.. Your making no since at all.. Except to say that Rainbow has invested in parts which allow him to accel in the 1/4 mile better than someone without aftermarket mods dedicated to this type of racing..

There are GT owners with 300RWHP who can clean Rainbow cowboys clock in 1320ft.. Why? Because they have invested in the correct parts to do this..

Your BS does not prove anything.. Nothing..
Old 7/1/07, 03:05 PM
MSP
Banned

You can also look at it like this Scrming..

If Rainbow Cowboy and I were on the freeway and rolling at 40MPH in 4th gear, and went WOT what would happen?

Everyone knows what would happen.. However, I want to see if you can bring yourself to admit what would happen.. Will you?

I doubt it... Which just goes to show, you dont have a valid argument other than if someone has invested in 1/4 mile parts, they can be faster in the 1/4 mile with less HP...

Your utterly ridiculous Scrming.. I hope everyone reading all your post, start to classify you as such... With all the BS you have been posting in this thread, your argument is weak, and still has not changed the world of physics.. It has just allowed people to get to know you alittle better..
Old 7/1/07, 05:32 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by MSP
You can also look at it like this Scrming..

If Rainbow Cowboy and I were on the freeway and rolling at 40MPH in 4th gear, and went WOT what would happen?

Everyone knows what would happen.. However, I want to see if you can bring yourself to admit what would happen.. Will you?

I doubt it... Which just goes to show, you dont have a valid argument other than if someone has invested in 1/4 mile parts, they can be faster in the 1/4 mile with less HP...

Your utterly ridiculous Scrming.. I hope everyone reading all your post, start to classify you as such... With all the BS you have been posting in this thread, your argument is weak, and still has not changed the world of physics.. It has just allowed people to get to know you alittle better..
Oh here we go again with your ILLEGAL and DANGEROUS STREET RACING... and now you want to go from a 40 MPH ROLL??? We're not racing HONDAS here...

Why not just man up and take Ranebowcyxx up on his track offer? Prove to us all just how fast your car is and make $500 while your at it... There's no down side for you... just show up... I mean he's willing to cover your expenses... Then you could prove us all wrong... Or will you simply come up with more excuses? Or maybe another project???

Quick Reply: S197 V6 Twin Turbo Dyno @ 6psi