V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

S197 V6 Twin Turbo Dyno @ 6psi

Search this Thread

Old 6/17/07, 02:13 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually, I'm not exactly sure if he did or not, I do know he's really flippin close. The car is stupid fast when you get on it, but tame as a kitten just puttin around. ( I just took a peak at his sig over at my site, you're right, almost but not quite. 12.03 @ 118 ) I thought he did last time around. He did put a 2 stage on it recently, so he could launch at boost.
Old 6/17/07, 02:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hes at a flat 12 second run last time I spoke to him. That car has deep 11's in it for sure, once it gets below 90 there (he's in AZ, hot as hell), I'm sure hell get his 11 second passes.
Old 6/17/07, 02:24 PM
FR500 Member

No doubt, it's got 11's in it for sure, just look at his mph. We're definately in hot season now down here.

Ok, back to the let's guess MSP's next fiddle-rama
Old 6/17/07, 06:10 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by armycook1981
@scrming-
man i respect what you do for our community but to be honest every msp thread ive read you( and a few consistent others) usally on the negative side with msp, you might not like the guy but let him blow his car up on his own behalf... you blew yours with the 150 shot of zex i think, rygen did with the turbo, nav with the x, and myself with the procharger&zex combo..... let him do it with his twin turbo custom kit if he doesnt tune it correctly its his money let be man.... why do you always have to break out some tech stuff ..

if he want to clam what ever let him claim it. Who cares is it your car?
Not taking a personal attack at you man just stating what i have seen with his past few topics on his car or project's..

Me like i siad could care less if he gets the tune 100% or sizes his down pipe correctly just let him do it .. when he gets results form a dyno hes posting them up more then some shops even do with there products they release.

its all for the same cause making the car faster.
Now john like i said this isnt to be taken the wrong way man im cool with yeah
I have no problem with MSP doing his TT setup... and I do give him credit for it... But like rmays pointed out, the guessing games and his drama get very old after 18 months... He did that same dang thing with his Vortech... instead of just running it at the track to back up his smack talking, he started dinking with... he kept promising us he would run it... but every time he got close to being done with his latest project, he would start another... He will never finish his car... it will always be a work in progress which gives him the excuses he needs to avoid the track... instead he'll just brag about his street racing adventures...

You need to go back and get the full MSP history... go back 2 years and you'll see his pattern.. and some of the outrageous statements he's made...
Old 6/17/07, 08:26 PM
Bullitt Member

no ive been here scrming I know... just why get bent outta shape brother, l know hes gone from an after cooler to intcooler back to aftercooler all his meth project and hood project and now his turbo. t beats us doing the trial and error. only bad part is theres never no track times.. well it doesnt seem that msp will go to the track anytime soon so just that issue go .. if his next project is to put a 3rd turbo on it let him do it LOL... thanks for not taking what i said the wrong way man. just remember "once you go BLACK you never go back" ( to all those who dont know thats not a ethnic joke, its a inside car color joke)
Old 6/18/07, 03:26 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by armycook1981
no ive been here scrming I know... just why get bent outta shape brother, l know hes gone from an after cooler to intcooler back to aftercooler all his meth project and hood project and now his turbo. t beats us doing the trial and error. only bad part is theres never no track times.. well it doesnt seem that msp will go to the track anytime soon so just that issue go .. if his next project is to put a 3rd turbo on it let him do it LOL... thanks for not taking what i said the wrong way man. just remember "once you go BLACK you never go back" ( to all those who dont know thats not a ethnic joke, its a inside car color joke)
I am not bent out of shape... if you go back and re-read you'll see I'm reply more to RMAYS and supporting him. I've know Ron for a while and have been to a few events with him, including the track...
Old 6/18/07, 02:22 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally Posted by scrming
I am not bent out of shape... if you go back and re-read you'll see I'm reply more to RMAYS and supporting him AFTER MSP decided to call him a "*****"... I've know Ron for a while and have been to a few events with him, including the track... He is a great guy and is certainly not a "*****"... I WILL NOT IDLY SIT BY WHILE MSP ATTACKS HIM JUST BECAUSE RON QUESTIONS HIM... Regardless of what MSP thinks we are allow to question him. That has been MSP's biggest fault... He thinks everything he does and says should be treated as gospel and that NO ONE should be able to question him! MSP gets very upset when you don't drink the Kool-Aid...

EDITED
Old 6/18/07, 03:02 PM
MSP
Banned

Well, its obvious that you two intended to deflect attention away from the topic at hand.. Which is a Twin Turbo S197 V6, which has pictures posted and also a dyno sheet showing the numbers with a bad tune...

Your effort to push this info back in the thread, by posting nonsense is obvious... If this site were still under good management then your post would be wiped clean so that people seeking information about such a setup, would come upon the latest results..

Instead you two have successfully pushed the info back in the thread to conceal the information...

LOL! I must admit, your an expert at it scrming.. The important info is now 2 or 3 pages back.. LOL!!

Or maybe I'll just let this one go.. ?? Nah! I'll post'em later...LOL!
Old 6/18/07, 03:07 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by MSP
Well, its obvious that you two intended to deflect attention away from the topic at hand.. Which is a Twin Turbo S197 V6, which has pictures posted and also a dyno sheet showing the numbers with a bad tune...

Your effort to push this info back in the thread, by posting nonsense is obvious... If this site were still under good management then your post would be wiped clean so that people seeking information about such a setup, would come upon the latest results..

Instead you two have successfully pushed the info back in the thread to conceal the information...

LOL! I must admit, your an expert at it scrming.. The important info is now 2 or 3 pages back.. LOL!!

Or maybe I'll just let this one go.. ?? Nah! I'll post'em later...LOL!
you need to go back and review... oulexicon and armycook have done more to clutter up your thread than I did... count how many of their posts have nothing to do with your car...

I didn't jump in this thread until you attacked rmays06... plain and simple..
Old 6/18/07, 03:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Like old times.
Old 6/18/07, 03:28 PM
MSP
Banned

edited
Old 6/18/07, 03:35 PM
MSP
Banned

@ All Moderators

edited
Old 6/18/07, 03:55 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Knock it off guys, back on topic...

no attacks by either side.

The mods can only see so many threads, so if something slips a bit, we appreciate people who report posts... and would love you guys to continue to do so if things get out of hand.

Back on topic.....

PS: I've edited and deleted a bunch of threads (this includes quotes) so if you are missing stuff, sorry... just the par for the course.

Carry on (about the topic)
Old 6/18/07, 04:01 PM
MSP
Banned

edited
Old 6/18/07, 06:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MSP
I'll repost the important info if you delete it while your cleaning up this thread Boomer! Thank you...

Since this site is the first hit on Google, we cant allow it to be mis-represented.. New V6 owners may desire a turbo or twin turbo setup and will use Google to find info about it..

This project was not easy, and I continue to do my best to make it all that it should be.. So feel free to completely scrub this thread of all non-related post..
Its funny how you came in here playing a guessing game, the thread got out of hand, you made inappropraite comments and personal attacks and then it needs to be cleaned up.
I agree with you, this is important stuff and I hope other learn from what you say and you've accomplished, but more importantly I hope othere learned what not to do as well.
Lets stop the games stick to the facts and get some hard core real numbers with good and bad tunes so othre can see what a TT V6 will do. Lets get a track number or 2 so we can also see what N/A car can do and strive for.
A reminder this isn't a tech HOW TO write up it is informational and needs to be presented as such and not a "lookie me" type post.
GOOD Luck MSP and get us some facts.
Thanks Boomer for cleaning it up and Army, Scrmin and Rygen for caring enough to qustion this set up and numbers.
Old 6/18/07, 07:38 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally Posted by rmays06
Its funny how you came in here playing a guessing game, the thread got out of hand, you made inappropraite comments and personal attacks and then it needs to be cleaned up.
I agree with you, this is important stuff and I hope other learn from what you say and you've accomplished, but more importantly I hope othere learned what not to do as well.
Lets stop the games stick to the facts and get some hard core real numbers with good and bad tunes so othre can see what a TT V6 will do. Lets get a track number or 2 so we can also see what N/A car can do and strive for.
A reminder this isn't a tech HOW TO write up it is informational and needs to be presented as such and not a "lookie me" type post.
GOOD Luck MSP and get us some facts.
Thanks Boomer for cleaning it up and Army, Scrmin and Rygen for caring enough to qustion this set up and numbers.
As if everyone who reads this crap doesn't understand that your the idiot who started all this crap...

Your a joke rmay06's!
Old 6/18/07, 08:25 PM
TDS
Super Moderator
TMS Staff

I've got a better idea, what if I delete the whole mess?

Then will you pay atention?

TDS
Old 6/18/07, 10:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MSP
As if everyone who reads this crap doesn't understand that your the idiot who started all this crap...

Your a joke rmay06's!
Tisk, tisk! Angere doesn't suit you! Just run it!

@TDS please do delete it, this is a mess.
Old 6/18/07, 11:40 PM
FR500 Member

Please do
Old 6/19/07, 10:05 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hmmm, very interesting thread. Oh well, now I know why people give me such a hard time for never taking mine to the track. I like power as well, and making more HP but I don't see the need for the 1/4 mile unless you want to see how good you are at running it Then again with all the edits, deletes, etc in this thread I hardly have a clue what we are even talking about here...lol

Quick Reply: S197 V6 Twin Turbo Dyno @ 6psi