GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

tillman tunes

Search this Thread

Old 4/24/10, 02:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RedDragon777
Yeah i think Tillman did not want tsay what was happening cause when i called the very first time when my friend was trying to get his tuner they told me that you had gone on vacation and would not be back till later in the week. It was not till after this when i tryed getting an update for my new ram air hood and just to update my tune is when they told me you did not work for them anymore. But thank goodness i had an account with Bamachips or i would of had to buy a new tune.
No way, I would have still updated it for you! No need to buy a new tune!
Old 4/24/10, 03:33 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 67 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by NastyStang113
It's worth noting that there is also an old saying that goes something like "there's two sides to every story".

good friend once told me:

theres three sides to every story- his side, her side, and the truth

have found thats often the case...
Old 4/24/10, 04:34 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, CR you are no longer with Tillman? Who is doing their tunes now. I wanted to get delete plates the other day and when I asked for you and they said you weren't working there I no longer wanted to talk to the guy that was on the other end of the phone. Are they going to do tune updates for new parts of existing customers??? Are you with American Muscle now?
Old 4/24/10, 10:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by jodadejSS06GT
So, CR you are no longer with Tillman? Who is doing their tunes now. I wanted to get delete plates the other day and when I asked for you and they said you weren't working there I no longer wanted to talk to the guy that was on the other end of the phone. Are they going to do tune updates for new parts of existing customers??? Are you with American Muscle now?
Hey man, I can still update any tunes that you'd like. All of my pre-existing customers I'd be glad to support and update their tunes. New customers will place an order through American Muscle. Parts-wise, American Muscle offers insanely fast shipping at great prices, so I can definitely help you out!! Give me a call at my extension if you want to get it on the move!

Chris
Old 4/26/10, 07:27 AM
GT Member

Make sure you get them to allow you to dyno tune soon. I'm hopefully going to get a supercharger soon and am going to need to get it on there. I don't want to have to drive all the way up to NJ to JDM.
Old 4/26/10, 11:17 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by jodadejSS06GT
Make sure you get them to allow you to dyno tune soon. I'm hopefully going to get a supercharger soon and am going to need to get it on there. I don't want to have to drive all the way up to NJ to JDM.
then you must think i am crazy cause i am going to make the drive from south texas to PA to get my TVS done unless i can find someone down here to install it and get a Dyno rented out cheap.
Old 4/26/10, 08:43 PM
Bullitt Member

I travel!!! LOL
Old 4/26/10, 11:12 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

lol that is cool, but i still need to find someone to install the supercharger and let me use their Dyno so you can tune.
Old 4/27/10, 12:01 PM
GT Member

I just need the tune. I would prefer Christ to do it!
Ira, I'm not a professional just a wrencher by hobby. If I get a blower I'm going to tackle it in my garage with a few hands from friends when needed. If I lived in TX i'd be down to give you a hand. Some people have said if you can change your oil then you can do this. I don't think that is the case, but I was on a hybrid electric vehicle team at Virginia Tech. I got plenty of wrenching experience there. We dropped the engine and trans to replace the Saab 2.3 for a Saab 2.0 for 2weeks running time just so the head could get fixed on the 2.3. We also ended up dropping it one other time for a clutch replacement. It was a bi!c$ but good experience.
Old 4/28/10, 09:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Give me a call for install work!

Chris