GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

New Cams from Comp Cams, available sort of....

Search this Thread

Old 7/28/06, 05:02 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and this is why BBR should not be trusted, they just dont "know" what they are doing. I know you wanted THAT sound but really... at what expense?

When someone manufacturers something for high performance and they THINK or use the word MAYBE, you should run far far away and start up the drama all over again about BBR.

Again, I wish you the best cause it is your car.

THE CAM(S) ARE THE BRAIN OF THE ENGINE AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE BRAIN DAMAGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Did people forget that the vehicle (in that vid) was revealed to have destroyed its valvetrain?

-Dan
Old 7/28/06, 06:53 PM
I Have Admin Envy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys,

Out of respect to Doug, can we keep the topic on the comp cams please... we've already had many butting of heads regarding the other products out there. Just agree to disagree and be done with it.
Old 7/28/06, 07:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

ok, but FYI we found some stainless shims that are within spec that we will use. should be done wednesday now. I will make my own thread when the time comes.

back to Comp Cams......
Old 7/29/06, 11:02 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Went to Comp yesterday and even got to see the cams in rough form, man that is one intricate process.

Funny thing, they have already sold like 90 sets of these cams but yet we still haven't seen nor heard of any results???

Either way I have a new goal, I'm shooting for the Barber's event on Labor to have the cams in and tuned by, well actually the weekend before so I can drive the car to the event and let everyone hear it there too.

I'll post some photo's of the cams....
Old 7/30/06, 07:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Doug904
Went to Comp yesterday and even got to see the cams in rough form, man that is one intricate process.

Funny thing, they have already sold like 90 sets of these cams but yet we still haven't seen nor heard of any results???

Either way I have a new goal, I'm shooting for the Barber's event on Labor to have the cams in and tuned by, well actually the weekend before so I can drive the car to the event and let everyone hear it there too.

I'll post some photo's of the cams....
We need vids of the cams and some #'s

Thanks again Doug!