GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Aeroforcetech Gauges came today. WHAT a product

Search this Thread

Old 10/13/07, 07:33 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Hey Doug,
I got an SOS dual pillar pod sitting in my garage that your gauges would look just great in. I can give them a home while you are figuring out how to mount yours. Even looks like you got the same setup I ordered. Dual gauges,black face, blue lights with chrome bezels.
Scott
sorry, mine have a home, just not a permenent one.
the color option is to match the rest of the dash and interior.
Old 10/13/07, 09:51 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have the same color gauge. Do you guys have any issues seeing it in the sun during the day? Mine is hard to read during the day, but looks cool at night!

Originally Posted by Dougxox
sorry, mine have a home, just not a permenent one.
the color option is to match the rest of the dash and interior.
Old 10/13/07, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i hate white socks! lol.. the gauges look great though
Old 10/13/07, 04:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Falchion
I have the same color gauge. Do you guys have any issues seeing it in the sun during the day? Mine is hard to read during the day, but looks cool at night!

Falchion,
I do not have an issue seeing my gauges in the sun. I have an issue with seeing them at all. I have a vert... I can believe it will be almost impossible to see them with the top down. When it's up I am not sure yet.
Scott
Old 10/13/07, 06:52 PM

lol, well it sounds like you have worse issues then I have!

I might have to invert the colors back to the Factory default. I think it was better that way......

Falchion,
I do not have an issue seeing my gauges in the sun. I have an issue with seeing them at all. I have a vert... I can believe it will be almost impossible to see them with the top down. When it's up I am not sure yet.
Scott
Old 10/13/07, 06:58 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Falchion,
Scott
have you increased the light out put?
Old 10/14/07, 08:11 AM

No, it's set at a 2 right now. I tried to change it before, but wasn't able to for some reason. I guess I should do that as well.

I did invert the scan gauge this morning. Hopefully the visability will be better during the day now.

Old 10/15/07, 03:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

That would be tough to do with my gauges since my gauges have been stuck in some kind of UPS billing loop. They were suppose to be delivered last Friday but... Just talk to Todd at Aeroforce and he found them and now I am getting tracking from UPS. More than I have had for 4 days. Should be here tomorrow. But I have heard that before.
Scott
Old 10/15/07, 05:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Well, they'll be worth it....
Old 10/15/07, 07:20 PM

Sorry to hear about that. Mine came pretty quick!

I did manage to get the brightness turned up, but it's overcast today. So, I'm not sure it that's going to help it in the bright sun!

That would be tough to do with my gauges since my gauges have been stuck in some kind of UPS billing loop. They were suppose to be delivered last Friday but... Just talk to Todd at Aeroforce and he found them and now I am getting tracking from UPS. More than I have had for 4 days. Should be here tomorrow. But I have heard that before.
Scott
Old 10/16/07, 03:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Well the big brown truck finally made an appearance here today and I have my scan gauges. I purchased the dual setup and put them in a SOS dual A pillar pod. Took about 20 minutes for the total install. These are very cool items. It will take some time to figure out all of the things they can do. And it looks like they can do a bunch. I managed to figure out how to invert the screen on one of the gauges but I didn't see where you can turn up the brightness. Was that in the menu also? How did you do that Falchion?
Scott
Old 10/16/07, 04:35 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
It's in the menu. I got white face, black background and blue read outs. With my sunglasses I can bearly see the numbers on a sunny day. I put the display to 3 and tryed to invert the display but it didn't help. At night it looks killer. also set the start up display to "Mustang" cool.

Old 10/16/07, 04:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by dly
It's in the menu. I got white face, black background and blue read outs. With my sunglasses I can bearly see the numbers on a sunny day. I put the display to 3 and tryed to invert the display but it didn't help. At night it looks killer. also set the start up display to "Mustang" cool.

Hey Darrell,
I know if your sunglasses are polarized it will totally screw up seeing an LED display. I just need time to sit down and play with them. The instructions that come with them leave a little to be desired as far as giving the information on all of the possible settings the gauges have.
Scott
Old 10/16/07, 05:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by dly

Dang I missed that one....... guess I'd better download the full instructions.

Hey Darrell,
I know if your sunglasses are polarized it will totally screw up seeing an LED display. I just need time to sit down and play with them. The instructions that come with them leave a little to be desired as far as giving the information on all of the possible settings the gauges have.
Scott
Good to hear you got them finally Scott.....
Old 10/16/07, 07:28 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

I would love for somebody to list all the menu options, what they mean and the proper reading for each one. I just don't have the time to go though all of the options.

Old 10/17/07, 05:12 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Jeez...I went on line to Aeroforce last night and printed the instructions for these gauges. It is 20 pages long. Looks like good reading over the winter months to figure out everything you can do with these gauges.
Scott
Old 10/17/07, 08:32 AM

Everybody, see post #81 for a link to the owners manual. The first manual looks to be the most updated one. I printed the whole thing, I think it was 30 pages long.

How did you set up to run the "Mustang" at start up? That would be cool.

Originally Posted by dly

Old 10/17/07, 09:36 AM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

It's in the menu almost till the end. I think it was listed under "Display" and then it had several different options. It's a picture of a Mustang and it only comes on at the start for about 5 seconds.

Old 10/17/07, 09:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Falchion
Everybody, see post #81 for a link to the owners manual. The first manual looks to be the most updated one. I printed the whole thing, I think it was 30 pages long.

How did you set up to run the "Mustang" at start up? That would be cool.

Push both buttons together, and scroll down (keep scrolling thru multiple pages) until you get to (I think its called) LOGO and you can set it for Aeroforce, GT500, or Mustang.

I played around with my guages for 30 minutes or so last night and found all this cool stuff..... much easier to play with them while NOT driving LOL.
Old 10/17/07, 09:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Oops looks like dly and me were typing at the same time.

Quick Reply: Aeroforcetech Gauges came today. WHAT a product