GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Aeroforcetech Gauges came today. WHAT a product

Search this Thread

Old 9/28/07, 11:47 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
AHHHHH these gauges ROCK!!

Too bad I don't have the three bills for the group buy.

DANG IT!!!!!!!
Old 9/28/07, 12:25 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Falchion
I wasn't able to get ahold of Todd via E-mail, or PM on ModularFords. Is there a better way to get ahold of him?

Yeah, me neither..... I sent a PM to a mod at modfords and they are supposedly going to send him an email to his personal address to see if he responds. PM me later if I don't remember to let you know what happens.
Old 9/28/07, 12:58 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK, I'll do that. Too bad the drop down menu on their site doesn't have the 05+ Mustang listed. I would have just done that!

I already ordered a SOS A pillar pod this morning. I'd like to have them both come next week! That would make for a nice mod project over the weekend!

Originally Posted by tom281
Yeah, me neither..... I sent a PM to a mod at modfords and they are supposedly going to send him an email to his personal address to see if he responds. PM me later if I don't remember to let you know what happens.
Old 9/28/07, 08:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Still no update....... there's a group of us over on modfords that are waiting. The dude had better honor the discount price next week, or else he'll have a riot on his hands.
Old 9/29/07, 02:06 PM

Well, I got a call, and a PM from them and he told me to just send $229 for one gauge via Paypal to their E-mail address:

Hello,

Easiest way to proceed is to send $219 + $10 shipping to our Paypal account,
sales@aeroforcetech.com. In the message field include the options you'd like, display color, face, and bezel colors. I can also send you a paypal invoice if you tell me your paypal email address, or you can send a check or money order. Let me know. Thanks!
I'll try to give you a call as well.

Todd
(440) 666-5755

I did that, and it seemed to work OK, so I guess everybody else could do that as well?

Here's Paypals' site.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home

Still no update....... there's a group of us over on modfords that are waiting. The dude had better honor the discount price next week, or else he'll have a riot on his hands.
Old 9/29/07, 02:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Just got a couple PMs from him too..... thanks for the info!
Old 9/29/07, 03:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i paid through paypal as well. got the gauges in 2 days

easiest way to conceal wire is to get the SOS A Pillar gauge pods. repalces the entire A-Pillar. You only see my wire because they are there temporarily until SOS releases their Dash pod
Old 9/29/07, 03:17 PM

You're welcome tom281!

Yeah, I'm getting the SOS A pillar pod myself in a single pod configuration. I called Allen yesterday and asked him if he would make me one, and he said "yes!"

He told me about the center dash pod as well. Sounds like it might be pretty cool. I don't suppose you have any pics yet?

Anyways, Allen said it should come out at toward the end of October.

Originally Posted by 94tbird
i paid through paypal as well. got the gauges in 2 days

easiest way to conceal wire is to get the SOS A Pillar gauge pods. repalces the entire A-Pillar. You only see my wire because they are there temporarily until SOS releases their Dash pod
Old 9/29/07, 06:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

That's kinda what I'm debating.... I have the dual SOS pod now filled with Autometer guages..... I have a Saleen center-dash pod sitting here but I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I know I'm being ****, but it doesn't have a textured finish like the dash does or even like the SOS pillar pod does, so to me it looks kinda out of place.

I can't decide if I want to mount the saleen piece of just wait to see what the actual SOS dash pod looks like.
Old 9/29/07, 07:06 PM

I would wait since talking to Alan of SOS yesterday, he indicated that the look of the dash pod he's working on will match the SOS A pillar pods. Since you already have those, it will look better to have the dash pod by SOS as well!

Alan also told me that he's actually coming out with two dash pods. One you'll be able to mount without drilling holes. The Saleen one requires you to drill several holes in the dash. I wouldn't want to do that myself.

Maybe give him a call, and he'll tell you about it. He's a cool guy. Here's their E-mail and phone numbers at the bottom of the page in this link.

http://www.speedofsoundllc.com/ContactUs.html

That's kinda what I'm debating.... I have the dual SOS pod now filled with Autometer guages..... I have a Saleen center-dash pod sitting here but I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I know I'm being ****, but it doesn't have a textured finish like the dash does or even like the SOS pillar pod does, so to me it looks kinda out of place.

I can't decide if I want to mount the saleen piece of just wait to see what the actual SOS dash pod looks like.
Old 9/29/07, 07:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks man.... I was just reading the thread about it over on modfords...

Hey Ron, I said I was just reading the 25 page thread over on modfords..
Old 9/29/07, 08:02 PM
Bullitt Member

i just installed mine in the sos pod and this thing is awesome! i only wish i had 2 now!. took all of 5 minutes to install. i got the chrome bezel with silver face.
i'll post up pics tomorrow
Old 9/29/07, 10:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

So is the cost 369.00 +10 shipping for two? I sent them a PM on the group buy but want to get in before it's over.
Old 9/30/07, 07:38 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Falchion
You're welcome tom281!

Yeah, I'm getting the SOS A pillar pod myself in a single pod configuration. I called Allen yesterday and asked him if he would make me one, and he said "yes!"
I did the same thing yesterday! Alan is great. I ordered a single pod SOS A pillar from Alan and a single blue LCD / black face / chrome bezel AeroForce gauge from the AeroForce group buy. I can't wait for it all to get here!!! I seems like it 'should' be a very simple install and a great addition to my 'Stang.
Old 9/30/07, 08:53 AM

Yeah, that's going to be the same as mine! I really looking forward to it! It should be pretty cool!

I considered getting two of the scan gauges and mounting them in a dual gauge SOS A pillar, but I really only wanted one scan gauge, plus I was concerned that it would block visability out the left hand front. So, I opted for the single gauge A pillar.

I even bought a single gauge pod from Autometer for $15 to see what it would look like. It's not a bad little pod, but I was concerned that after mounting it on the A pillar, it wouldn't look OEM as I would like! Here's a link to a pic of that.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...3&d=1189905267

Originally Posted by Tispco
I did the same thing yesterday! Alan is great. I ordered a single pod SOS A pillar from Alan and a single blue LCD / black face / chrome bezel AeroForce gauge from the AeroForce group buy. I can't wait for it all to get here!!! I seems like it 'should' be a very simple install and a great addition to my 'Stang.
Old 9/30/07, 09:48 AM
Bullitt Member

here's a pic of the AeroForce gauge installed in Speed of Sound's dual pillar pod in the 06 GT. Thanks Todd, love the gauge!

Old 9/30/07, 10:48 AM

Looks good!

Thanks for the pic!
Old 9/30/07, 01:01 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

lookin good!!!
Old 9/30/07, 01:20 PM
Bullitt Member

TRMN8TR -- Looks good. Thanks for posting the pic. I'm happy I went with the chrome bezel. I almost got the black one. I would have preferred the exact setup you have, BUT I don't have the several thousand that boost gauge cost.
Old 9/30/07, 01:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

In the first post, it was mentioned that the oil temp. reading was not correct. Any more on this?

Quick Reply: Aeroforcetech Gauges came today. WHAT a product