From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

Help us find our new Stang??!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 8/15/07, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help us find our new Stang??!!!!!

Hey ya'll,

We need a little help. We have an 06 GT Vert Redfire charcoal interior with upgrade, 18 X 9 chrome deep dish bullitt rims, shaker 500, boot cover, active alarm, and 13500 miles. We would like to trade it for an 07 GT/CS. We like the vista blue, but are liking the white more and more. It must be a vert. Options we would like are: GT appearance, IUP, Charcoal with dove, shaker 1000, comfort group, black cloth top. I am sure there are more, but I just got off of work and I'm tired!!! We found one in Mississippi, but they wanted to give me 23 for my car. That, in my opinion, is a little low. They made their decision on the "stealability" of the rims, believe it or not!!! Can any of you salesperson's help us close a deal? We are willing to drive up to 4 hours from Slidell, Louisiana (70461). Thanks for any help offered.
Old 8/15/07, 07:31 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Darrin, you didn't mention if you were looking for an automatic, or a 5-speed. If your looking for an automatic, I found one for you in Hinesville Ford, in Hinesville Georgia. Click here to see the window label. Its a White CS Vert with everything but it has the satin aluminum panel. Thats the only one I found in 3,638 dealers. If this works, the number there is 912-369-3673. And its not too far from Louisiana. And they offered you $23K? That is too low for your car. Good luck.
Old 8/15/07, 07:39 AM

Thanks!!!

Wow, that was fast!!! That is the car we want!!!! I know it's hard for a dealer to give a good quote for a trade amount sight-unseen, but fair is fair!!! Synthetic oil, records, and those rims make the car look SOOOO good!!! The spinners are a PAIN for balancing and rotating, but they do look sweet!!! Anyway, I'll have the wife contact them and see what they say. The only difference between this one and the one in MS was the stereo. They offered it at 32634 after the 2k rebate. Well, we are opting for the interest deal, so 34634. Obviously, this one should be about 1k more, correct? Any other suggestions? Thanks so much for looking this up!!!
Old 8/15/07, 08:05 AM

Well, I just called them and someone is supposed to close on the deal today. Bummer.... Any others? You said that was the only one in 3600 dealers. So that means the one in Jackson, MS never showed up? Thanks!!
Old 8/15/07, 02:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Darrin, it was a pleasure to chat with you this morning. Sorry I had to cut out chat short (when your a transplant patient, and you were just in the hosptial with rejection issues, blood tests are a MUST). I would stay in touch with that dealer. Believe me, it isn't sold until its driving out of the lot. Things happen, so I would keep in touch with them just to be safe. I wish there were more out there, but there really isn't. Its at that time that they are becoming harder to find. And about the X-Plan I told you about. If you can do what I mentioned, it will save ALOT of aggravation. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. I'm always up to chat with fellow forum members.