Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
I love the hottie in the purple car.
Was it the tongue that turned you on?
Old 8/31/07, 02:27 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill
Was it the tongue that turned you on?
DON'T answer that... We really don't need to know!

Old 8/31/07, 02:40 PM
Cobra Member

Wow… One of my heroes died yesterday….

Michael Jackson, a leading world beer critic who praised the brews of Belgium and acknowledged he would never be as famous as "that Michael Jackson," has died. He was 65.
He worked as a beer critic for more than 30 years, writing in newspapers and gastronomic magazines, holding seminars and giving speeches, appearing on U.S. talk shows and writing books about beer and whiskeys published in 18 languages.

He held my dream job... Drinking beer, traveling and writing about it... And getting paid to do it!

So tonight I will hoist a glass in his honor, slainte Michael.

Old 8/31/07, 02:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pville piper

Wow… One of my heroes died yesterday….

Michael Jackson, a leading world beer critic who praised the brews of Belgium and acknowledged he would never be as famous as "that Michael Jackson," has died. He was 65.
He worked as a beer critic for more than 30 years, writing in newspapers and gastronomic magazines, holding seminars and giving speeches, appearing on U.S. talk shows and writing books about beer and whiskeys published in 18 languages.

He held my dream job... Drinking beer, traveling and writing about it... And getting paid to do it!

So tonight I will hoist a glass in his honor, slainte Michael.

I just read that before Lunch. I'll have to go find my favorite Belguim beer, Delirous Tremens, and drink one in his honor. His books led to Charlie Papazian's books which then got me homebrewing.
RIP Beer Hunter
Old 8/31/07, 03:04 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by habu
His books led to Charlie Papazian's books which then got me homebrewing.
RIP Beer Hunter
Actually, my dad showed me. But, Charlie was a huge help. My favorite brew I ever did was imperial cherry oatmeal stout... It was marvelous and Charlie inspired me to do. I never met Michael, but he visited my best friends brew pub and I just missed him. Chimay Grande Reserve, the orignal, was always my favorite beer.
Old 8/31/07, 04:50 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by pville piper
Actually, my dad showed me. But, Charlie was a huge help. My favorite brew I ever did was imperial cherry oatmeal stout... It was marvelous and Charlie inspired me to do. I never met Michael, but he visited my best friends brew pub and I just missed him. Chimay Grande Reserve, the orignal, was always my favorite beer.
You guys are killing me................... I have to have a beer and NOW. Its Friday and is a holiday weekend men, so here's to you John and Brian And I'll buy the next round, and even the next HA
Old 8/31/07, 04:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Never heard or read about that MJ, but I'll honor him as well.

For MJ...
Old 8/31/07, 09:29 PM
Team Mustang Source

It was great seeing Ray, JedCanCook and finally meeting George, putting the face to the car

It was a pretty nice show. Lots of S197s. Bill your pal the guy with the white w/gray/silver stripes & the Whipple won 1st place for the S197 class. The best of Show was the polished stainless or aluminum bodied Cobra. I wasn't gonna stand in line for the autograph session for Edwards/Biffle. I used to do the whole autograph thing when I was a kid, now... meh. If I had a Cobra or Shelby and Carroll was around that'd be a different story.

Anyway, here are just a few quick pics that my Dad and I took. I haven't uploaded the pics I took yet and I'm going to be taking some of the stripe install so they'll be up Monday

Old 8/31/07, 10:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Great Pics Brian It was great to finally meet you!
Old 8/31/07, 10:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Seeing these car show pics tempt me to enter my car. Wish I had more motivation...
Old 8/31/07, 11:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by USMC0341
Great pics Ray! it was nice to meet you!
Thanks George. Ditto!

I want your car!
Old 8/31/07, 11:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

An Evening without Jack Roush

Check out this link from the show:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpo...3&postcount=11

Bill2 aka JedCranium

ENJOY!
Old 9/1/07, 12:47 AM

Nice pics Brian and Bill!

Brian, I think the White SC'd GT is Scott's (fellow BCMC'r). He's mostly on Mustang Forums.

Bill, looking forward to the Cars & Coffee pics.
Old 9/1/07, 08:13 AM
Cobra Member

Cool pics everyone!
Old 9/1/07, 09:10 AM

Happy Labor Day weekend!

Just a random pic to start the weekend off...

Leaving the Cafe
Old 9/1/07, 07:17 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Cars & Coffee

Happy Labor Day! Hopefully you have the weekend off! Enjoy my Cars & Coffee tribute to you! check out this link! Make sure you crank up your ride and do the cruise this weekend

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=70556

Old 9/1/07, 07:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Looks great Jed!

Frag tonight?
Old 9/1/07, 09:40 PM
Team Mustang Source

Ray what game are you playing... again ? Was it BF 2142 ?? They just released for mac so I might pick it up.

Stripes = no go for me this weekend.

It was just too friggin hot today and I'm sure tomorrow. Reading the instructions and they have "excessive heat will dry the stripes too fast" and since it was 106 in La Habra today I called it all off.

Which is actually a good thing because My sisters car died and I worked 1/2 the day fixing that and the other half re-aligning the ducktail. So It would have been nice but since I'm not entirely confident in doing this the prospect of them drying out too fast was enough for me to call it off.
****it.
Old 9/1/07, 10:08 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Battlefield2

Ray what game are you playing... again ? Was it BF 2142 ?? They just released for mac so I might pick it up.

It was just too friggin hot today and I'm sure tomorrow. Reading the instructions and they have "excessive heat will dry the stripes too fast" and since it was 106 in La Habra today I called it all off.

Which is actually a good thing because My sisters car died and I worked 1/2 the day fixing that and the other half re-aligning the ducktail. So It would have been nice but since I'm not entirely confident in doing this the prospect of them drying out too fast was enough for me to call it off.
****it.

Attention this in AlKinda at your disposal! Brian pick up BF2 and we will have a killer time I'm, Usually a Spec OP. Here are my stats:

Old 9/1/07, 10:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

****it.
I play a lot of HalfLife (old school) and Battlefield2 with Jed.

Sorry about the stripes not goin' on. I had a feeling that would happen. It might be a while before we get some cooler weather. I'm sure TacoBill will help you when you're ready with the install though.

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)