Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/4/16, 03:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
And that one last night wasn't the hottest thing on earth for sure, but she was funny and had a spectacular little dumper on her. Could bounce a quarter off that thing. When she walked away, that thing looked like 2 baby pigs fighting in a burlap sack, lol.

It would be like Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa. "You ain't gonna **** right for a week".

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/4/16 at 03:53 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 04:09 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
And I wouldn't say a dog face. But I wouldn't want to look at it every morning.

Plus she was way too old for me.

Was pushing 30, easy.
Old 7/4/16, 04:10 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

And that one last night wasn't the hottest thing on earth for sure, but she was funny and had a spectacular little dumper on her. Could bounce a quarter off that thing. When she walked away, that thing looked like 2 baby pigs fighting in a burlap sack, lol.

It would be like Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa. "You ain't gonna **** right for a week".
Old 7/4/16, 04:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Your wife would hate my freakin' guts if I came over for a cook out and had a few drinks.
Old 7/4/16, 04:17 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Your wife would hate my freakin' guts if I came over for a cook out and had a few drinks.
Why do you think I'm not letting her meet Gary until after he's designed her kitchen and bathroom???

Old 7/4/16, 04:19 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

She usually stays in the house when I do cookouts and lets me and whoever I have over just be ourselves. She's good that way.
Old 7/4/16, 04:29 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Why do you think I'm not letting her meet Gary until after he's designed her kitchen and bathroom???

I'm an alright guy, very cordial and respectful, yes ma'am, no ma'am etc. until I get with the boys and have a few stiff ones. Then the gloves come off and I'm subject to let things out of the bag that should be contained.

When I was young, all my friends called me the "entertainment center" as a nickname. We'd get lit up and high as a Georgia pine and everyone would sit and listen to my jokes, stories, tales, etc. TV off, radio off, Just me standing in the middle of the living room speaking contemporaneously telling stories while they sat around. Odd because public speaking scares the **** out of me and I'm very uncomfortable doing it, yet I made A+ grades in any speech class I took in high school and college, and got standing ovations when I'd do it, yet I felt so self conscious and thought I did horrible.

Those were good days, I didn't find myself to be that funny but everyone else seemed to for some reason. I could talk for hours about nothing. Must be why I like Seinfeld, a show about nothing.
Old 7/4/16, 06:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I think I might be in love with Kimberly Perry. Maybe not in LOVE, but at least in lust. My goodness the things I'd do with/for that girl. I'd burn in hell for eternity for the thoughts I have about her.

And that brunette from Little Big Town as well.

But she's a little old for what I look for in a woman.
Old 7/4/16, 06:21 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I think I might be in love with Kimberly Perry. Maybe not in LOVE, but at least in lust. My goodness the things I'd do with/for that girl. I'd burn in hell for eternity for the thoughts I have about her.

And that brunette from Little Big Town as well.

But she's a little old for what I look for in a woman.
Old 7/4/16, 06:39 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I'm an alright guy, very cordial and respectful, yes ma'am, no ma'am etc. until I get with the boys and have a few stiff ones. Then the gloves come off and I'm subject to let things out of the bag that should be contained.

When I was young, all my friends called me the "entertainment center" as a nickname. We'd get lit up and high as a Georgia pine and everyone would sit and listen to my jokes, stories, tales, etc. TV off, radio off, Just me standing in the middle of the living room speaking contemporaneously telling stories while they sat around. Odd because public speaking scares the **** out of me and I'm very uncomfortable doing it, yet I made A+ grades in any speech class I took in high school and college, and got standing ovations when I'd do it, yet I felt so self conscious and thought I did horrible.

Those were good days, I didn't find myself to be that funny but everyone else seemed to for some reason. I could talk for hours about nothing. Must be why I like Seinfeld, a show about nothing.
I actually believe the bolded part.

Every time I had a public speaking assignment in college I'd drink first. The first two I did not. Got C's. After that I started. Loosened me up, made me funny, greased the wheels a bit, made the professor laugh and I got A's on them.
Old 7/4/16, 06:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Every time I had a public speaking assignment in college I'd drink first. The first two I did not. Got C's. After that I started. Loosened me up, made me funny, greased the wheels a bit, made the professor laugh and I got A's on them.
I always thought they were laughing at me because I was such a hillbilly, and the way I sounded, made me self conscious. I found out later on that they were actually laughing at the stories I told and the crazy **** I came up with when I was telling stuff.
Old 7/4/16, 07:32 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

A buddy of mine did the same. The day of his capstone presentation, he comes into the class before with a 20 oz water bottle. It looked icy cold, and after some prodding I found out it was straight vodka. Dunno if he drank the whole thing, but he did well on his presentation, so no worries.
Old 7/4/16, 07:41 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I always thought they were laughing at me because I was such a hillbilly, and the way I sounded, made me self conscious. I found out later on that they were actually laughing at the stories I told and the crazy **** I came up with when I was telling stuff.

Yeah, none of what I said a moment ago made sense. I've had a few cocktails with Tito's in it today, so my head is just a little bit less than sober, shall we say....

I worried that people were laughing at me when I went into the Marines. Once I was out, I didn't care, but when I started college, it was a different crowd of people and I thought I had to play their game. That's when the alcohol came in, and it helped me to remember these were just a bunch of hackey-sack ****s who hadn't been through or seen or experienced or done anything close to what I had, and I was able to just be myself and it worked for me.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 7/4/16 at 07:45 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 07:47 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by StangMahn
A buddy of mine did the same. The day of his capstone presentation, he comes into the class before with a 20 oz water bottle. It looked icy cold, and after some prodding I found out it was straight vodka. Dunno if he drank the whole thing, but he did well on his presentation, so no worries.
I never had more than two beers, because I knew if I was good and sloshed, I'd start calling cadence about girls, *******, etc., or worse, start recalling things I kept buried for very good reasons while sober.
Old 7/4/16, 07:48 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
they don't discuss anything on there; they post pics of what they're feeding their pets for lunch;
Waste your time on something better;
1) Stay off fb. there are less idiots in the real
world, believe it or not;
2) try a real car club for socializing;
I'm not going to pick apart the logic in 1), but I will say she's pretty much right. I'm on there for one reason: to keep track of the car people who aren't on here.
Old 7/4/16, 07:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

1) there are less idiots in the real
world, believe it or not;
I find that hard to believe after what I saw today when I went out in public. No thanks, I think I'll stay to myself. ****ing idiots.
Old 7/4/16, 07:57 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I never had more than two beers, because I knew if I was good and sloshed, I'd start calling cadence about girls, *******, etc., or worse, start recalling things I kept buried for very good reasons while sober.
Did someone mention *******? I like *******. They're jiggly and fun to play with.
Old 7/4/16, 08:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

If you hear about a guy in TN getting his *** whipped, it will probably be me going over next door to raise some hell, and he looks like a really big, fit guy. Some people just came in next door and I know how the condo is laid out, its just like mine. And its 3 couples and about 7 kids, 10-13 years old, all boys and 1 girl. Way too many people, there are only 2 bedrooms and I guess the couch pulls out, but that is by far too many people in there.

Those freakin' kids are running wild. Up and down the stairs and I can hear every bit of it, and that is unusual, these condos are pretty well insulated, so I know these little ****ers are making a lot of racket. Stomping the floor and shaking the whole place going up and down the stairs. I turned off my music as a courtesy when I saw them come back in from supper, but they have no qualms about disturbing me. I may have to go over and say something, especially if they do like they did this morning. Slamming and banging, stomping up and down the stairs, and set their car alarm off at 7 am and I was trying to sleep for a change, horn just blasting. I thought it was my Jeep, jumped up to look and by the time I got the blinds open and some shorts on, it quit. Its worse now, it was only the one couple with a boy and girl this morning, now all their buddies have rolled in.

Its like those people I saw at the fast food joint today, horrible parents. I may get my old *** whipped if I go over and say something.

Stay tuned.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/4/16 at 08:20 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 08:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

/////

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/4/16 at 09:12 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 09:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I think i just found you on Instagram...
https://instagram.com/p/BHXZoqmBYlq/
Ain't me. I don't wear glasses and I'm a lot younger than that old ****er. Plus I'm, better looking.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast