Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Is that a real website?

Speaking of German cars:

Old 1/13/08, 10:30 AM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by elcaminoguy
It's probably because you get sick of sifting through topics that have nothing to do with why you came here in the first place.

Too much of that can kill a forum and pretty soon membership drys up because there's no content of interest and we all get stuck in a general forum somewhere else.
What sifting..just stay out of the general section...this isn't rocket science.
If you are in General then you should probably expect non mustangs to be there.. It's not like the non mustang topics end up in the 2005 mustang section and if one is there we move it to general.
Old 1/13/08, 04:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
its time for a beer
Old 1/14/08, 06:27 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dammit im not legal..oh well!
Old 1/14/08, 06:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Oops, double post.
Old 1/14/08, 06:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
is it really that big of a deal that there are some other well rounded car enthusiasts on the board? After all, there are dedicated sections for other vehicles and off topic, as Jason said.

I really don't see what there is to complain about. If you dont want to talk about other cars, do what a bunch of other folk do and stay in the mustang sections. Its entirely up to Brad and the other Admin/Mods what content is presented and accepted here. It's not some great terrible task for you to just roll with it and accept it

I just don't see any valid arguments on your part
Gotta say I completely agree, and it's precisely the reason I like this site so much. I really like cars, a LOT of cars. I bought a mustang. So I'm here, talking mostly about stuff for my car. Case closed. IMHO, it's not 1964, or 1972 or 1985 anymore. Domestics like the stang, vette, gto etc, ushered in the first era of affordable performance. But there are lots of cool cars out there today, and talking about them is not reason to mindlessly descend on one someone. One of the reasons I like the people here is because most aren't about bashing people and we all REALLY LIKE MUSTANGS. So what is the big deal?

Saying everything that isn't a mustang is junk is the automotive equivalent of sticking your head in the sand. Saying everything that isn't American is junk is the same thing. Don't like it, don't look in sections that talk about it.
Old 1/14/08, 07:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

it was a TL.
Old 1/15/08, 06:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

check this out lol
cool car
first two pics
Old 1/24/08, 09:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Make a post about.

Hopefully the post won't suck.
Old 1/25/08, 12:43 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I, quite frankly, would love to hear about your 69 Firebirds FI swap, and in a way I kinda think I see where you're going. This site is more a site for enthusiasts, who have a passion for Mustangs, or Fords in general. You aren't going to see many "average" car guys here who don't share that trait. That is the "glue" that holds this forum together. The rest is simply what we make of it. This is true with all forums, yet I find this one to be the most liberal with its breadth into other topics and marques, which is why I continue to come back to this site, day after day, year after year. I love Mustangs, and I love cars in general. I can't say that I would want them seperated, cause that would kinda be hypocritical.

I'm on a bunch of forums. sn95forums, svtperformance, lambo-power, ferrarichat, californiafords, ffcobra and the list goes on. None of those have what this site has, because it is so open.

If you wanted to find a site for Mustang enthusiasts, you found it. If you wanted a site for car enthusiasts, you found it. If you wanted a specific site that only deals with one topic, I'm sorry we aren't all narrow minded enough in our taste in cars.

Best.