General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Camaro5...ROFL!

Search this Thread

Old 3/31/10, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eci
No. It is very poorly balanced and featured. The fact that my car out handles it while being heavier and a stick axle shows what a pile it is.
That's your opinion & that's all it is. I just bought a Camaro SS & just so happen to think it's a fine car. I also own a 2008 Bullitt & have a black on black manual 6spd, Brembo brake, 373, base GT on order. I think all the big three build fine autos & we should do all we can to support them no matter what. My wife is gonna drive the Camaro & i'm going to have the GT, & sure there is already some trash talking between the wife & myself, but it's ALL in fun. Yes I do happen to think that the 2010 & up Mustang is a better built car that the other two, but they are ALL fine automobiles & YES I am Jealous of your GT 500. LOL!!!! SUPER sweet ride indeed!!!!
Old 3/31/10, 02:37 PM
eci
Banned

Originally Posted by gtrules46
That's your opinion & that's all it is.
My "opinion" is based on tests recorded all over the net and magazines. Which happen to be facts.
Old 3/31/10, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by eci
My "opinion" is based on tests recorded all over the net and magazines. Which happen to be facts.

That may be true, but that dosen't make it junk according to you, now does it?
Old 3/31/10, 02:46 PM
Cobra Member

That's your opinion & that's all it is. I just bought a Camaro SS & just so happen to think it's a fine car. I also own a 2008 Bullitt & have a black on black manual 6spd, Brembo brake, 373, base GT on order. I think all the big three build fine autos & we should do all we can to support them no matter what. My wife is gonna drive the Camaro & i'm going to have the GT, & sure there is already some trash talking between the wife & myself, but it's ALL in fun. Yes I do happen to think that the 2010 & up Mustang is a better built car that the other two, but they are ALL fine automobiles & YES I am Jealous of your GT 500. LOL!!!! SUPER sweet ride indeed!!!!
nothing like having a "loving" rivalry
Old 3/31/10, 02:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
That may be true, but that dosen't make it junk according to you, now does it?

No point in arguing with eci......you'll never win. Don't sweat it though. I'm pretty sure he's a 14 year old who brags about his daddys GT500.
Old 3/31/10, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by todd03blown
nothing like having a "loving" rivalry
It sure makes for an interesting & fun marriage indeed. She is an AWESOME lady & I consider myself very lucky.
Old 3/31/10, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by black sunshine
No point in arguing with eci......you'll never win. Don't sweat it though. I'm pretty sure he's a 14 year old who brags about his daddys GT500.
My thinking is just different than his is all & I don't fault him for that. A difference of opinions makes for a fun & exciting forum, in my book. I listen to everyone's opinion & can't fault eci for that.
What I have a problem with is when someone tries to force their opinion down my throat. I can honestly see his point beacuse the numbers support what he is saying, but that does not make the Camaro a pile of crap by any means. Like I said before, "I love'em ALL"... ECI seem like a good guy though.
Old 3/31/10, 03:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

i like the camaro. and as of dec 09 was really close to buying one, took it for a test ride, then i talked to my cousin after he brought over his '10 grabber blue GT, w/ track pack, he was telling me about the new 5.0 rumors and told me to wait a couple of weeks before making the decision.. after reading about the "coyote" and knowng how the '10 handles, i knew where my decision was going to end up. sold the 95 GT, and 2 weeks later ploped down a deposite on a 2011 GT

as american car owners i think we should be focusing our efforts on the imports and not each other.. esp when our new V-8 gets as good or better gas milage than their grocery getters w/ grapefruit shooter exhaust tips and stickers that each add 5- 10 hp, wish i knew it was that easy to get HP out of a car.
can tell you many a story about that group.. esp when i came out of the movies with some friends right after " wannabe Fast and the Frivalis "(sp?) came out ( the original ).. esp pulling out of the theater.. with my old GT..

here is one of the many.. a new yellow getta pulled up to me and said you wanna run it? i looked at him and said " listen little boy the movie you just saw WAS just a movie, if you belive its real, then you probably also belive in superman. if you think you have a chance in beating me you got a real awaking coming. he said " i have 20 grand invested under the hood" my reply. great now you can keep up with my car when it was stock..

just my $.02
Old 3/31/10, 03:12 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
No point in arguing with eci......
He's been offering better dialogue lately.
Old 3/31/10, 03:13 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
OK, while we're having fun at C5's expense, its time for a repost of my fav Camaro.

Old 3/31/10, 03:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
My thinking is just different than his is all & I don't fault him for that. A difference of opinions makes for a fun & exciting forum, in my book. I listen to everyone's opinion & can't fault eci for that.
What I have a problem with is when someone tries to force their opinion down my throat. I can honestly see his point beacuse the numbers support what he is saying, but that does not make the Camaro a pile of crap by any means. Like I said before, "I love'em ALL"... ECI seem like a good guy though.
You must be new here.....Keep arguing, you'll understand sooner or later.......Enjoy!!!!
Old 3/31/10, 03:22 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
eci just has an opinion like all the rest of us do.

Sometimes we don't agree with it. But that's not a reason to personally attack him and call him a 14 year old and talk about in the open forums. It's just not cool.

I personally don't care for the Camaro either. I have owned an '88 Camaro in the past. But I look at them and I just don't care for them. Especially that rear end. Fortunately the rear of a 2010 Camaro is not something I ever have to look at.
Old 3/31/10, 03:32 PM

Talking

You must be new here.....Keep arguing, you'll understand sooner or later.......Enjoy!!!!

Ha haha!!!! That was awesome post. I guess i'll learn one day, eh???
Old 3/31/10, 03:33 PM
eci
Banned

Originally Posted by cdynaco
OK, while we're having fun at C5's expense, its time for a repost of my fav Camaro.

Old 3/31/10, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
eci just has an opinion like all the rest of us do.

Sometimes we don't agree with it. But that's not a reason to personally attack him and call him a 14 year old and talk about in the open forums. It's just not cool.

I personally don't care for the Camaro either. I have owned an '88 Camaro in the past. But I look at them and I just don't care for them. Especially that rear end. Fortunately the rear of a 2010 Camaro is not something I ever have to look at.

I agree with you 100% & no one will ever see me bash anyone, no matter what. I respect everyone's opinion, cause it's like a butt hole, (everyone has one). LOL!!!!
Old 3/31/10, 03:40 PM
eci
Banned

I agree with you 100% & no one will ever see me bash anyone, no matter what. I respect everyone's opinion, cause it's like a butt hole, (everyone has one). LOL!!!!
and they all stink!!!
Old 3/31/10, 03:42 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Sarcasm detector--->

Old 3/31/10, 03:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

This sound like a good old fashion Ford vs Chevy showdown, Happy day's are here again now if The Fonz show up all will be good!!!!!Time to start selling those bowtie Kill stickers again.
Old 3/31/10, 04:46 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great picture. If you look closely at the radio display you will see "Ratt - Round and Round" rolling across the screen.
Old 3/31/10, 09:23 PM
eci
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ub4pX6Yb8