Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions Test vBulletin's Features and Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like and Offer Suggestions for Improvement

Problem with signature?

Search this Thread

Old 5/15/07, 05:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Problem with signature?

I have a few problems with my signature...

Whenever I try to edit it, I can't add new links to it (for my new mods). Both BBcode and HTML formats aren't working, not sure how I got the links there to begin with.

Secondly, I keep getting "signature is longer than 10 lines" error. I tried deleting out the existing links, reducing the size, even going so far as to making my signature a single letter, and I keep getting this error. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, thought I was in the tech support forum. Looks like comming to the S197 forum is second nature!
Old 5/15/07, 02:15 PM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Nick,

I will have to defer to Scothew for this one. I am not sure of the intricacies of a VB board, but I think we have come across this before.
Old 5/16/07, 06:47 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
We had to put a limit on the signature size. I'll re-evaluate the number of characters (with and without bbcode) and may change it up. There was an announcement on the forums for about a month letting everyone know awhile back.
Old 5/16/07, 03:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
We had to put a limit on the signature size. I'll re-evaluate the number of characters (with and without bbcode) and may change it up. There was an announcement on the forums for about a month letting everyone know awhile back.
Ahhh makes sense. I'll go in and play with it some more. I do still find it odd I couldn't even put my signature as single letter.