Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

NOOB again LOL! from Bmore.

Search this Thread

Old 7/11/12, 08:50 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you, thank you! I am right across the street from Arundel mills mall right now with my fiance.

Camaro is an awesome car, but ls3 vs the coyote is just unmatchable. I love the DOHC V8 that can rev pass 7k rpm! Mod vs mod, the coyote wins hands down. It take alot to really get to 11 sec with the Camaro. I was shocked when I seen the coyote put down 11's with just exhaust, intake and tune!! For the first time the ford mustang is taking the sales lead, and I am glad that peoples are recognizing that the 5.0 coyote is a better engine. I think the main thing that made the new mustang always lose a few points was due to the solid axle from my father days LOL, and I am 33. Still, I couldn't believe the handling aspect of it although the rear does bounce and dance around some.

I made the perfect choice, and I am angry that I didn't do this years ago lol.
Old 7/11/12, 03:01 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to TMS! Nice ride and congrats! Let me know if I can be of any help.
Old 7/12/12, 10:21 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you brendon, I certainly will.

I think I found my mustang home away from home. Been from allford to corral and I must say, I like this forum the best. Lot's of mature info, tons of respect, and what make this forum better than others is the fact that you guys, the vendors actually take part in the community. I like that. I am a vendor myself on camaro5, so I know how important customer service and involvement really is more than selling 1 more part. You can be the best company or best at whatever you do, if the community does not have some type of trust level and way to connect on the same level as we connect with other members with a vendor, than "I am the best tuner, I am the best builder, etc.. etc.." does not mean crap. Thanks for taking 1 minute to let us know that steeda is not just another behind the computer vendor!! Thank you