2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Delivery Personal Event!

Search this Thread

Old 10/7/04, 12:14 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont know about them auctioning on eBay, I will check...

Thanks all, I am pretty darn excited, and I hoping to have tons of pics.

Oh, and I am paying $89 over INVOICE. I automatically started my shopping with Fleet Managers. I have had long conversations with him, and while he says that they wont be giving the car away for hundreds under MSRP (as some people are saying they are getting) as a dealership, they are NOT going to be selling vehicles over MSRP. Remember, I am talking to the FLEET MANAGER. The one time I talked to a salesman, he gave me incorrect info, as I had posted in another thread.

I just checked eBay, and I only found two dealships that are auctioning off O5s. One is in NY and they are selling the car itself, the other is in Kansas City they are auctioning the right to order.

I will be calling the Fleet Manager in the morning, and letting him know that people have seen it, and that it is killing any chance of orders from people seeing that kind of auction. I also have told the Fleet Manager about this site, and encouraged him to visit and read. Hopefully he will see it and respond.

We have known a lot of people to buy from this dealeship, and to be honest have never heard one bad comment. They have serviced my '99, and to be frank were the best ones I have eve used. I just used another dealer to replace my clutch and tune up my '99, and while they discounted the service charges for me (I purchased the vehicle from them) they returned it DIRTY, FILTHY. They will also be getting a call tomorrow, as I gave them the car in sparkling condition.

Edited to add: RSM is also GIVING AWAY 05s, one every three months. And I got my deal with Xplan. Had to clarify.
Old 10/7/04, 01:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you know what would be cool, is when you come to buy your car they throw streamers, and sing and dance...
and then when the papers are finaly signed...
THEY GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW CAR!