Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

The TMS Dog Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12/18/14, 10:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
The boys cuddling
Nice "little" dog bed u have there...lol. Cute boys!
Old 12/18/14, 10:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
The boys cuddling
They look so content.
Old 12/19/14, 07:03 AM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
She's back!!!!!

My turn to have Tiki for the next few weeks. She gets groomed early next week so she'll be all gussied up for Christmas and New Years visits. The pic of her in the holiday suit is from when she still a pup.

I'm a happy pet dad.
Attached Thumbnails The TMS Dog Thread!-pa075636.jpg   The TMS Dog Thread!-tc-pic-4.jpg  
Old 12/19/14, 09:21 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
She's back!!!!! My turn to have Tiki for the next few weeks. She gets groomed early next week so she'll be all gussied up for Christmas and New Years visits. The pic of her in the holiday suit is from when she still a pup. I'm a happy pet dad.
Awww
I am sure she loves the outfit
Old 12/19/14, 09:51 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
She's back!!!!!

My turn to have Tiki for the next few weeks. She gets groomed early next week so she'll be all gussied up for Christmas and New Years visits. The pic of her in the holiday suit is from when she still a pup.

I'm a happy pet dad.
Fantastic news!
Old 12/19/14, 11:00 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by DarrenGT
Fantastic news!
She's sitting with me now and I'm showing her all the different Mustangs and other dogs on the forum, as if she has any clue.

She stays interested as long as there's a treat in front of the monitor.
Old 12/19/14, 11:04 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Does Tiki get to ride in the mustang? My boy knows when i start up the mustang that he is staying home. He runs to the bedroom instantly. refuses to say good bye. When he hears the truck he's all over me, knowing there's a good chance he's coming with. This christmas i might get him a harness and a car seat cover so that he can accompany me in the car. Next season will be harder for him without leto to keep him occupied while i'm at car shows. I think i'll bring him. He's a chick magnet anyways
Old 12/19/14, 11:21 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by DarrenGT
Does Tiki get to ride in the mustang? My boy knows when i start up the mustang that he is staying home. He runs to the bedroom instantly. refuses to say good bye. When he hears the truck he's all over me, knowing there's a good chance he's coming with. This christmas i might get him a harness and a car seat cover so that he can accompany me in the car. Next season will be harder for him without leto to keep him occupied while i'm at car shows. I think i'll bring him. He's a chick magnet anyways
I've taken her a few times, but she only tolerates car rides. Long before i got the Mustang it took over a 2 years before she stopped throwing up in the car on any ride longer than 45 minutes. She's good now, but tends to just lay down until we reach our destination.

Shelby, on the other hand was my best passenger, co-pilot and navigator. Didn't matter if it was three minutes or three hours...he was ready to go, sat up alert the whole drive. All I had to say was "ride" and he barked at me until he jumped in. He was so focused on going with me, even a bunch of squirrels on the lawn wouldn't distract him.

Here's Tiki before a car show this summer.
Attached Thumbnails The TMS Dog Thread!-001-copy.jpg  
Old 12/19/14, 11:25 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Tag LOVES the truck. he is always very attentive and a great copilot. He has tons of room in the supercrew though. the mustang will take some getting used to. i don't think it will be a frequent thing tho
Old 12/19/14, 01:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blaze has to stay home when i take the mustang...would be too much white hair in a black car. It gets in there enough just trailing on me, but every Sunday in the winter he knows when it is Sunday and gets to go every time when we go to meet the fam for dinner. He doesnt even let anyone park too close to his truck without warning them.. Great security service!
Old 12/19/14, 01:33 PM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by 08gtcslady
He doesnt even let anyone park too close to his truck without warning them.. Great security service!

Tiki would hand over my keys and registration to you if you gave her a dog cookie.
Old 12/19/14, 01:46 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Speaking of dogs in cars. Dog shoots man.

Dog Steps on Rifle, Shoots Man: Wyoming Sheriff

A dog "jumping around" in the backseat of a parked pickup truck in Wyoming accidentally discharged a rifle that wounded a man standing outside the vehicle, authorities told NBC News on Friday. The victim, 46-year-old Richard Fipps, was taken to a hospital in rural Sheridan on Monday for a non-life-threatening injury to his lower left arm, said Johnson County Sheriff Steve Kozisek.
The Sheridan Press first reported that Fipps could lose his arm because of the injury, but Kozisek couldn't say Friday if that was still the case. Fipps, a Sheridan landowner, couldn't immediately be reached for comment.
The incident happened as Fipps and two of his employees were trying to use chains to free another pickup truck stuck in the road. Fipps ordered the pooch — described as a "ranch dog" — from the front seat of the parked pickup to the back, where a .300 Winchester Magnum rifle was kept, Kozisek said. The gun's safety had been left off.
"At some point, when the dog was jumping around, he either hit the trigger of the firearm or caused something else in the backseat to hit the trigger," Kozisek said.
The bullet passed through the pickup's cab and hit Fipps, who was standing to the right side of the vehicle. His employees drove him to the hospital, and he was eventually transferred to another facility in Billings, authorities said. No charges were expected to be filed against the gun's owner.
Old 12/19/14, 02:28 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
The boys cuddling
Cool photo!!

She's back!!!!!
I'm a happy pet dad.
She's a great looking dog. Enjoy your time with her.
Old 12/20/14, 12:49 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
My niece snuggled up with Nya and Dexter.

Old 12/20/14, 01:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem

Dexter is precious. I absolutely LOVE his facial expression. He looks so inquisitive the way he furrows his brow.
Old 12/20/14, 03:00 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem

Awww......cute!
Old 12/21/14, 02:09 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Poor Kelly. With all the rain this past month, and no snow to play in, she has been pretty bored. No chipmunks or squirrels are out, so she just walks around from wood pile to shed to brush pile trying to find something to chase.

But suddenly Friday, out of the corner of my eye I see this swooping UFO with a flash of Kelly running by...

Stranger! Stranger! Kelly protecting air space at the ranch:

Attached Thumbnails The TMS Dog Thread!-owl-kelly1.jpg   The TMS Dog Thread!-owl-kelly2.jpg   The TMS Dog Thread!-owl3-face.jpg  
Old 12/21/14, 02:18 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Dexter

Old 12/21/14, 02:24 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
When it flew by in a blur I first thought it was a Red-tail Hawk because they swoop in too from time to time. But it's my new ranch friend, the Barred Owl. The one that is killing the Spotted Owl (that the enviro-whacko's thought they could save by killing all the lumber jobs in rural Oregon. Except nature overruled them. ).

He came back yesterday and since it poured all day I left Kelly in her pen/dog house. So the owl hung around all afternoon scoping out the clearing behind the house. Watched him on and off and then got to see him pounce on dinner - just 20' out the back door. (Due to the dark overcast, dusk, and the owl moving its head, the mouse pic is blurry. But the red gives you the idea. )

Attached Thumbnails The TMS Dog Thread!-owla-face.jpg   The TMS Dog Thread!-owl-hunt3.jpg   The TMS Dog Thread!-owl-hunt4.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/21/14 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12/21/14, 02:52 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Poor Kelly. With all the rain this past month, and no snow to play in, she has been pretty bored. No chipmunks or squirrels are out, so she just walks around from wood pile to shed to brush pile trying to find something to chase.

But suddenly Friday, out of the corner of my eye I see this swooping UFO with a flash of Kelly running by...

Stranger! Stranger! Kelly protecting air space at the ranch:

Good for Kelly! Do you get much snow in winter?

Tag gets pretty bored in winter too.

Quick Reply: The TMS Dog Thread!