Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 7/20/14, 12:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 605 Likes on 436 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You're all right

This place sucks

Best to stay away if you don't like it
I love how defensive people in Texas get about their state when someone says anything negative about it. Texas pride. Get all bent out of shape, even passive aggressive about it when people praise the state and how much they love the place but acknowledge that they like other states better. I think the young folks call it "butthurt" these days.
Old 7/20/14, 12:45 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I love how defensive people in Texas get about their state when someone says anything negative about it. Texas pride. Get all bent out of shape, even passive aggressive about it when people praise the state and how much they love the place but acknowledge that they like other states better. I think the young folks call it "butthurt" these days.
But they can never tell you why Texas is great. Bad food, crappy sports teams, western wear. Maybe it's the tight jeans and **** kickers that makes their heads swell.
Old 7/20/14, 04:27 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
They like to dish it but when others stand up they turn a bit sour.....

I'm glad they have that Texas pride but I gotta say I am so disappointed they aren't standing up to hobama over this invasion. Hell at least Jan Brewer put her finger in his face and gave him a what for. And AZ has Sheriff Joe standing up a number of times. Perry's being kind of whimpy.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/20/14 at 04:33 AM.
Old 7/20/14, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
They like to dish it but when others stand up they turn a bit sour..... I'm glad they have that Texas pride but I gotta say I am so disappointed they aren't standing up to hobama over this invasion. Hell at least Jan Brewer put her finger in his face and gave him a what for. And AZ has Sheriff Joe standing up a number of times. Perry's being kind of whimpy.
I don't think texans are concerned that much with the border crisis except the ones close to the border. They are gonna migrate into a few of the big cities there but the smaller towns won't have it. The smaller towns have no work and no charity for them. Plus they shoot their own thieves so I'm sure the crime rate isn't going up much. People out there are just dying for someone to jump their fence. Lol
Damm near marshal law in Texas.
Old 7/20/14, 09:49 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
What a bunch of *******

It's basically like this. We are raised to believe that Texans are like Americans on steroids. Whatever you're average American is we are times two. Or times ten. We don't go around thinking we are better than everyone we just identify stronger with our state and it's history.

It's kind of like we had a double founding. The original thirteen colonies have a deep and rich history that we owe a huge debt to. Were it not for them there would be no us. And we had our own little founding not nearly as difficult and smaller in scope but it was meaningful for us. So we share in yours which became ours in 1845 when we jointed the states and we celebrate our own in 1836.

It's a dual identity. But don't get me wrong we are Americans through and through. We feel sometimes we are closer to the American ideal because we also had our own revolution.

They teach us in school that whenever war comes it's texans that answer the call per capita more than anyone else. They also teach us that it's texans that are responsible for more violent crime and more violent deaths and even more bar room violence that anywhere else. (Probably not anymore with Chicago and Detroit now)

I can't explain it but it is what it is. Someday we will be the ones here when you need is. We are not short on heroes to answer the call of liberty.
Old 7/20/14, 09:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
What a bunch of ******* It's basically like this. We are raised to believe that Texans are like Americans on steroids. Whatever you're average American is we are times two. Or times ten. We don't go around thinking we are better than everyone we just identify stronger with our state and it's history. It's kind of like we had a double founding. The original thirteen colonies have a deep and rich history that we owe a huge debt to. Were it not for them there would be no us. And we had our own little founding not nearly as difficult and smaller in scope but it was meaningful for us. So we share in yours which became ours in 1845 when we jointed the states and we celebrate our own in 1836. It's a dual identity. But don't get me wrong we are Americans through and through. We feel sometimes we are closer to the American ideal because we also had our own revolution. They teach us in school that whenever war comes it's texans that answer the call per capita more than anyone else. They also teach us that it's texans that are responsible for more violent crime and more violent deaths and even more bar room violence that anywhere else. (Probably not anymore with Chicago and Detroit now) I can't explain it but it is what it is. Someday we will be the ones here when you need is. We are not short on heroes to answer the call of liberty.
Then why do you use British slang/insults?
Old 7/20/14, 09:53 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by laserred38
Then why do you use British slang/insults?
Too much Top gear and Gordon Ramsay

Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war."

George S. Patton
Old 7/20/14, 11:32 AM
Post *****

What a bunch of *******

It's basically like this. We are raised to believe that Texans are like Americans on steroids. Whatever you're average American is we are times two. Or times ten. We don't go around thinking we are better than everyone we just identify stronger with our state and it's history.

It's kind of like we had a double founding. The original thirteen colonies have a deep and rich history that we owe a huge debt to. Were it not for them there would be no us. And we had our own little founding not nearly as difficult and smaller in scope but it was meaningful for us. So we share in yours which became ours in 1845 when we jointed the states and we celebrate our own in 1836.

It's a dual identity. But don't get me wrong we are Americans through and through. We feel sometimes we are closer to the American ideal because we also had our own revolution.

They teach us in school that whenever war comes it's texans that answer the call per capita more than anyone else. They also teach us that it's texans that are responsible for more violent crime and more violent deaths and even more bar room violence that anywhere else. (Probably not anymore with Chicago and Detroit now)

I can't explain it but it is what it is. Someday we will be the ones here when you need is. We are not short on heroes to answer the call of liberty.
I understand and respect that. That Someday is today. Right now. Stand up to the little Chicago dimwit. Putin does and it works. Whereas hobama does whatever he wants and makes the court overturn him time and time again after years of working its way to SCOTUS. So Perry should do the same. Today. Fight fire with fire, tactics with tactics. If he can't set his army/Nat'l Guard right on the International Border, then set it inside behind dufus homeland insecurity & immigration noncontrol. Let those two be squeezed between mexican invaders and drug lords, and Texas Nat'l Guard. Let's see some of those heroes for liberty. If not for the country, for your OWN land.
Old 7/20/14, 12:19 PM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
I understand and respect that. That Someday is today. Right now. Stand up to the little Chicago dimwit. Putin does and it works. Whereas hobama does whatever he wants and makes the court overturn him time and time again after years of working its way to SCOTUS. So Perry should do the same. Today. Fight fire with fire, tactics with tactics. If he can't set his army/Nat'l Guard right on the International Border, then set it inside behind dufus homeland insecurity & immigration noncontrol. Let those two be squeezed between mexican invaders and drug lords, and Texas Nat'l Guard. Let's see some of those heroes for liberty. If not for the country, for your OWN land.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio for President in 2016
Old 7/20/14, 02:35 PM

What a bunch of ******* It's basically like this. We are raised to believe that Texans are like Americans on steroids. Whatever you're average American is we are times two. Or times ten. We don't go around thinking we are better than everyone we just identify stronger with our state and it's history. It's kind of like we had a double founding. The original thirteen colonies have a deep and rich history that we owe a huge debt to. Were it not for them there would be no us. And we had our own little founding not nearly as difficult and smaller in scope but it was meaningful for us. So we share in yours which became ours in 1845 when we jointed the states and we celebrate our own in 1836. It's a dual identity. But don't get me wrong we are Americans through and through. We feel sometimes we are closer to the American ideal because we also had our own revolution. They teach us in school that whenever war comes it's texans that answer the call per capita more than anyone else. They also teach us that it's texans that are responsible for more violent crime and more violent deaths and even more bar room violence that anywhere else. (Probably not anymore with Chicago and Detroit now) I can't explain it but it is what it is. Someday we will be the ones here when you need is. We are not short on heroes to answer the call of liberty.
One thing I have to give most Texans is that they raise their kids right. Real texans(not Houston, Dallas, or Austin people)lol. You don't find respectful people like that anymore. They raise their men to be men and their ladies are ladies. Everywhere else falls short.
But it's still not an attractive state whatsoever.
Old 7/20/14, 03:34 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
The drive down PCH from Monterey to Big Sur makes me believe in God.

Tom
Yes - it is spectacular!
Old 7/21/14, 01:06 AM
Post *****

Have you been here? There's piney woods in east Texas, there's Great Plains in Dalhart, there's beaches on the Gulf, there's the Davis mountains in the Pecos, there's the hill country and the coastal plains. The beauty is the diversity. It's not just endless trees as far as one can see which isn't very far through the trees. And of course there's tons of rivers and lakes that run to the gulf. And then there's even desert out in big bend. Sure there's ugly spots but there's some gorgeous spots too.
One benefit of vbulletin's crappy search is you have to scroll through numerous pages to find what you want.

And doing so, I found this gem:

The actual country that Scott lives in is beautiful country. The river and the hills. Way better than the flat land around here.
https://themustangsource.com/f657/mu...3/#post6792959

Old 7/21/14, 01:29 AM
Post *****

One benefit of vbulletin's crappy search is you have to scroll through numerous pages to find what you want. And doing so, I found this gem: https://themustangsource.com/f657/mu...3/#post6792959

I'm in a coastal plain

Never claimed my part of Texas was beautiful

But here's another 250,000 square miles or so outside this county

I have been to parts of Texas every bit as nice as the rivers near Scott's home
Old 7/21/14, 01:33 AM
Post *****

I'm in a coastal plain

Never claimed my part of Texas was beautiful

But here's another 250,000 square miles or so outside this county

Just messin with you.
Old 7/21/14, 01:46 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Moustang
Can't. It's a violation of Federal Law for anyone to try to enforce immigration other than the Department of Homeland Security.

Texas DPS officers aren't even allowed to ask for papers proving legal residency. In fact, as of the July 14th ruling by the US Court of Appeals a state can't even require illegal immigrants to carry drivers licenses.

So, it's up to Obama to enforce immigration control. States have absolutely no authority to enforce immigration laws themselves.
Apparently you are misinformed.

Jul 21, 3:32 PM EDT

Perry sending National Guard to Texas border

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN and WILL WEISSERT
Associated Press

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) -- Gov. Rick Perry says he's deploying as many as 1,000 National Guard troops to the Texas-Mexico border after growing tired of "lip service" from the federal government.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-21-12-21-32

https://themustangsource.com/f781/ra...3/#post6830609

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/21/14 at 01:50 PM.
Old 7/21/14, 10:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
When I think Texas, this is the image that comes to mind.
Funny, because that's what my "back yard" looked like until I turned 13 and moved to central Texas. Whether others find scenes like that pretty or not, there are some that do. I'm one of them. Trees and mountains are beautiful in their own place, but they don't give you the same sensation of openness that a night in the middle of the desert, away from the rest of humanity, looking up at the stars can give you. I've done it in the mountains, aboard a carrier on the ocean, on the plains and in the desert. I know whereof I speak.

I'd rather see oil pumps than ghettos and projects. Just sayin'.

The problem with people criticizing the way Texas looks is that it's such a hugely diverse state that holds more diversity ecologically than any other in the union. Those people just haven't seen enough of it yet. There's something for everyone to like in Texas, except for those that simply have a problem with Texas being, well...Texas.

But that's ok. It just means we get to keep this big, wide open piece of paradise to ourselves. I kinda like it that way.
Old 7/22/14, 08:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Moustang
Can't. It's a violation of Federal Law for anyone to try to enforce immigration other than the Department of Homeland Security. Texas DPS officers aren't even allowed to ask for papers proving legal residency. In fact, as of the July 14th ruling by the US Court of Appeals a state can't even require illegal immigrants to carry drivers licenses. So, it's up to Obama to enforce immigration control. States have absolutely no authority to enforce immigration laws themselves.
all of these rules are good... Hahahahaha I can't even type with a straight face, oh, I wonder what retard made all of this bulls***? I say just run over all of those mother fkers with a combine and be done.
Old 7/22/14, 08:18 AM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Apparently you are misinformed.

Jul 21, 3:32 PM EDT

Perry sending National Guard to Texas border

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN and WILL WEISSERT
Associated Press

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) -- Gov. Rick Perry says he's deploying as many as 1,000 National Guard troops to the Texas-Mexico border after growing tired of "lip service" from the federal government.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-21-12-21-32

https://themustangsource.com/f781/ra...3/#post6830609

Regardless of law, there's nothing that the Feds can do to stop him.

The prez/dictator/king/community organizer took an oath of office to protect and defend the borders (among other things). Obama and his gang of merry pranksters have chosen not to uphold that sacred duty.

What he's going to do? If he sues Texas, he looks like a bigger fool than he already is. If he does a 180 and seals the borders, he pisses off the base and that that'll screw all the righteous Dems and Rinos who want to keep their jobs. Jan Brewer and the other border states should do the same.

And while we're on the subject of sealing borders, let's take it north and keep those d#mn Canadians from taking all of our Mustangs. There's far too many of them up there, many with cars that are nicer than mine. I'm getting pretty fed up with the situation.
Old 7/22/14, 08:36 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Do those parts of TX have $1 beer at happy hour?!

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-391352633.jpg
Old 7/22/14, 10:04 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!