Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 7/19/14, 03:53 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Have you been here? .
No. But I saw it on a video once.

Yes but certainly not border to border. Don't feel bad. I have the same attitude about all the plains State's from Dakota's/Minnie to Texie. Unless the view sticks up like a big boob with milk on top - and all that comes with it -I get bored pretty quick.

Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-yoho-natl-park.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-takakkaw-falls-3.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-athabasca-glacier.jpg  
Old 7/19/14, 03:54 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
Dontcha just feel the love around here?
It's all love. That's why we can talk with each other about stuff.
Even though we may disagree.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/19/14 at 03:56 PM.
Old 7/19/14, 04:09 PM
Post *****

Went to the local volunteer fire dept bbq/flea market fundraiser and scored a typewriter for $3!! They had an electric for $5 but I wanted the 'no gen needed' model. Its my snow in the den special. The en es asz can eat it!

Oh and they had some books too. One was 'Best of Colorado'. I looked for 'Best of Texas' but couldn't find one.

Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-typewriter.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/19/14 at 04:12 PM.
Old 7/19/14, 04:31 PM
Post *****

Yearning, reaching, striving....

until government bureaucrats crush your dreams and grind you into the dirt.

Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-lily-bud1.jpg  
Old 7/19/14, 05:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Good! Then get Gov Perry to roll out his army the National Guard and protect that Texas southern border!
Can't. It's a violation of Federal Law for anyone to try to enforce immigration other than the Department of Homeland Security.

Texas DPS officers aren't even allowed to ask for papers proving legal residency. In fact, as of the July 14th ruling by the US Court of Appeals a state can't even require illegal immigrants to carry drivers licenses.

So, it's up to Obama to enforce immigration control. States have absolutely no authority to enforce immigration laws themselves.
Old 7/19/14, 06:09 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I think Texas, this is the image that comes to mind.
Attached Images  
Old 7/19/14, 06:14 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
And this...

Old 7/19/14, 06:43 PM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Oh and they had some books too. One was 'Best of Colorado'. I looked for 'Best of Texas' but couldn't find one.

Next time you're there, see if you find "Great Conservative Thinkers From New Jersey". It'll probably be pamphlet-sized, maybe 2-3 pages counting the covers.

Tom
Old 7/19/14, 08:25 PM
Post *****

Next time you're there, see if you find "Great Conservative Thinkers From New Jersey". It'll probably be pamphlet-sized, maybe 2-3 pages counting the covers.

Tom
Old 7/19/14, 08:26 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Moustang
Can't. It's a violation of Federal Law for anyone to try to enforce immigration other than the Department of Homeland Security.

Texas DPS officers aren't even allowed to ask for papers proving legal residency. In fact, as of the July 14th ruling by the US Court of Appeals a state can't even require illegal immigrants to carry drivers licenses.

So, it's up to Obama to enforce immigration control. States have absolutely no authority to enforce immigration laws themselves.
Where's some of that Alamo grit? Ya'll are Texans right?

(see #20804 lol )

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/19/14 at 08:29 PM.
Old 7/19/14, 08:51 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Oh and they had some books too. One was 'Best of Colorado'.
Did you find my picture in that book?
Old 7/19/14, 09:01 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Did you find my picture in that book?
No. But I did in "Best of Alyeska".
Old 7/19/14, 09:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tom
Then there's Fine Art in Indiana... that one's a postcard... printed on one side only.
Old 7/19/14, 09:28 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
No. But I saw it on a video once.

Yes but certainly not border to border. Don't feel bad. I have the same attitude about all the plains State's from Dakota's/Minnie to Texie. Unless the view sticks up like a big boob with milk on top - and all that comes with it -I get bored pretty quick.

Northern MN is gorgeous. Especially along Lake Superior. Just saying.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-2742_web.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-split_rock_lighthouse_hd_wallpaper-1366x768.jpg  
Old 7/19/14, 09:57 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Everybody has pretty places in their state. Big deal. The real deciding factors are, how's the food, what the women look like, and economics. In that order. Snow covered mountains and streams are nice to take pictures of on vacation.
Old 7/19/14, 10:16 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
That's what I love so much about SC. We've got a wonderful combination of lots of things (except education). New towns and hella old towns. Progressive cities. Oceans and mountains. Tons of lakes rivers places to travel to and see. The food is awesome. Classic country cooking, modern yuppie foods, low country seafood. The people here are incredible. Love this state.

And we're number one in golf!
Old 7/19/14, 11:01 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
Sorry, but I don't think that is Texas. There aren't any mountains that high in Texas, lol.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Everybody has pretty places in their state. Big deal. The real deciding factors are, how's the food, what the women look like, and economics. In that order. Snow covered mountains and streams are nice to take pictures of on vacation.
That's true. But most states do have some interesting and beautiful landscapes. Louisiana on the other hand has New Orleans. And that's about it, its basically a **** hole from top to bottom. Hell, NOLA is the armpit of the southeast, lol.

Kind of like here, anything south of ATL is a flat, bug infested, (can't say what I'm thinking) infested ****hole that only offers cotton, pecans, peaches and few other crops.
Old 7/19/14, 11:28 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Sorry, but I don't think that is Texas. There aren't any mountains that high in Texas, lol. That's true. But most states do have some interesting and beautiful landscapes. Louisiana on the other hand has New Orleans. And that's about it, its basically a **** hole from top to bottom. Hell, NOLA is the armpit of the southeast, lol. Kind of like here, anything south of ATL is a flat, bug infested, (can't say what I'm thinking) infested ****hole that only offers cotton, pecans, peaches and few other crops.
Nola is only a great place to visit and eat. The scenery and history is amazing but yes it's a shyt hole. But on the other hand, it's one of the most laid back states I've been to. Relaxing and safe except for the city of course. Economy is pretty damm good too as a whole. I love where I am which is still small and everybody knows everybody. Not much to look at but but that keeps the tourists away. Lol. Pretty much the south is like this everywhere. Except for Mississippi which is beautiful and worthless.
The only thing there is in Texas is big concerts. For some reason, all big tours go through Austin and/or Houston. That's pretty much the only reason any of us go there.
Old 7/20/14, 12:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Nola is only a great place to visit and eat. The scenery and history is amazing but yes it's a shyt hole. But on the other hand, it's one of the most laid back states I've been to. Relaxing and safe except for the city of course. Economy is pretty damm good too as a whole. I love where I am which is still small and everybody knows everybody. Not much to look at but but that keeps the tourists away. Lol. Pretty much the south is like this everywhere. Except for Mississippi which is beautiful and worthless.
The only thing there is in Texas is big concerts. For some reason, all big tours go through Austin and/or Houston. That's pretty much the only reason any of us go there.
I'm just giving you a hard time, carrying on. I've backpacked, hiked and traveled all over the US. And no offense to people in Texas, but its kind of boring. Gary mentioned the Gulf. LOL, the Gulf in Texas is basically a muddy water **** hole with trashy beaches, the best of the Gulf where the clear blue water and the sandy white beaches is in Alabama east down the panhandle of Florida, and it gets better the farther east you go from Alabama. That's why I bought property there.

I do like Texas, and I've been all over it, but its not that great. Their neighbors are better. New Mexico, Colorado are amazing. Mindblowing things there, especially Colorado, hiking those mountains are out of this world. And it only gets better when you go north into Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana, and Idaho. Amazing **** out there in those states.

And to give Charlie a nod, Washington and Oregon are beautiful as well. Great parks and hiking out there too.
Old 7/20/14, 12:18 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
You're all right

This place sucks

Best to stay away if you don't like it

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!