Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/14, 05:14 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
They're still stinging because of when Nawlins invaded Houston. Yet Texas wouldn't enforce their border. Deja vu all over again.
Maybe we should reinforce out borders so the texans don't come here.
Old 7/18/14, 05:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
That map shows only 7 states. Our Dear Leader, His Most Royal Barackness, said there were 57 states when he was a candidate for dictatorship.

Who am I to believe? I'm sooooo confused.
He may have been including Central America in the count since they vote for him anyway.

I believe he doesn't have a "clue" how many stars are on the flag or why, nor do most of the people that voted for him.
Old 7/18/14, 05:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I was gonna say the Sierra's and the beach. And that State of Jefferson way up north.
Old 7/18/14, 05:38 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Why is the South awful? Is it because we don't acknowledge Texas?

I just found the map funny, that's all
Old 7/18/14, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers

Just messing with ya. Texas is ok because the cars don't rust there.
Old 7/19/14, 02:26 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I think it's funny that so many others get their dander up about Texas.
Old 7/19/14, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
You have dandruff?
People really don't. It's funny how proud texans are of being texans. I don't think any other state is like you guys. It's cool I guess but kinda strange. Kinda like southern pride but I understand that one at least. Lol
Old 7/19/14, 05:00 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
You have dandruff?
People really don't. It's funny how proud texans are of being texans. I don't think any other state is like you guys. It's cool I guess but kinda strange. Kinda like southern pride but I understand that one at least. Lol
While Texan Americans have a healthy attitude about their state and it's former glory, it is a ****ing ugly place. Not to mention they have simply let Texan Mexicans invade and take the state over... So the 'Texas pride' is pretty much misplaced today sad to say.
Old 7/19/14, 07:27 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
While Texan Americans have a healthy attitude about their state and it's former glory, it is a ****ing ugly place. Not to mention they have simply let Texan Mexicans invade and take the state over... So the 'Texas pride' is pretty much misplaced today sad to say.
Oh them's fightin words

Old 7/19/14, 11:20 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

it is a ****ing ugly place.
Have you ever seen all the beautiful places here?
Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-2197154455.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-1856471076.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-3267465435.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-3029821587.jpg  
Attached Images    
Old 7/19/14, 11:40 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Oh them's fightin words

Good! Then get Gov Perry to roll out his army the National Guard and protect that Texas southern border!

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/19/14 at 11:44 AM.
Old 7/19/14, 11:43 AM
Post *****

Have you ever seen all the beautiful places here?
Notice how the cam is zoomed in for most of those shots to hide the background.
Texans always hold an important place for me because of connections to Katy, but it's just way too flat and brown for me. So my long held observation is not meant to offend my Texas friends. I'm just not a flatlander (I don't do eastern Oregon either lol) nor can I live below 4000'.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/19/14 at 11:45 AM.
Old 7/19/14, 11:47 AM

Notice how the cam is zoomed in for most of those shots to hide the background. Texans always hold an important place for me because of connections to Katy, but it's just way too flat and brown for me. So my long held observation is not meant to offend my Texas friends. I'm just not a flatlander (I don't do eastern Oregon either lol) nor can I live below 4000'.
Try below sea level. Yeah negatives here. I probably couldn't even breath up there. Lol
Old 7/19/14, 11:52 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Notice how the cam is zoomed in for most of those shots to hide the background. Texans always hold an important place for me because of connections to Katy, but it's just way too flat and brown for me. So my long held observation is not meant to offend my Texas friends. I'm just not a flatlander (I don't do eastern Oregon either lol) nor can I live below 4000'.

They are not zoomed in on my phone lol. It's green here in Houston Texas is very pretty so yes I'm offended you called my home "****ing ugly"
Old 7/19/14, 11:57 AM

They are not zoomed in on my phone lol. It's green here in Houston Texas is very pretty so yes I'm offended you called my home "****ing ugly"

Texas pride right there. Still don't get it but there it is right there. :yougogirl:
Old 7/19/14, 12:07 PM
Post *****

Oh well I tried. Look at the flat horizon in the background as far as the eye can see. And don't tell me Texas isn't mostly brown as hell. Mesquite and sagebrush for days. Regardless of the last several years of drought. It's just not for me that's all and I've travelled several states and seen with my own eyes. Every state has good and bad incl OR.

Thought you were telling Patrick how you were yearning to go to Colorado for the mountains?

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/19/14 at 12:17 PM.
Old 7/19/14, 12:21 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Oh well I tried. Look at the flat horizon in the background as far as the eye can see. And don't tell me Texas isn't mostly brown as hell. Mesquite and sagebrush for days. Regardless of the last several years of drought. It's just not for me that's all and I've travelled several states and seen with my own eyes. Every state has good and bad incl OR. Thought you were telling Patrick how you were yearning to go to Colorado for the mountains?
I do love Colorado but I'd get tired of it. Plus I hate the cold... We don't have winter much so it's perfect.
Old 7/19/14, 12:22 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Oh well I tried. Look at the flat horizon in the background as far as the eye can see. And don't tell me Texas isn't mostly brown as hell. Mesquite and sagebrush for days. Regardless of the last several years of drought. It's just not for me that's all and I've travelled several states and seen with my own eyes. Thought you were telling Patrick how you were yearning to go to Colorado for the mountains?
Have you been here? There's piney woods in east Texas, there's Great Plains in Dalhart, there's beaches on the Gulf, there's the Davis mountains in the Pecos, there's the hill country and the coastal plains. The beauty is the diversity. It's not just endless trees as far as one can see which isn't very far through the trees. And of course there's tons of rivers and lakes that run to the gulf. And then there's even desert out in big bend. Sure there's ugly spots but there's some gorgeous spots too.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 7/19/14 at 12:28 PM.
Old 7/19/14, 12:24 PM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Dontcha just feel the love around here?
Old 7/19/14, 12:33 PM

Oh well I tried. Look at the flat horizon in the background as far as the eye can see. And don't tell me Texas isn't mostly brown as hell. Mesquite and sagebrush for days. Regardless of the last several years of drought. It's just not for me that's all and I've travelled several states and seen with my own eyes. Every state has good and bad incl OR. Thought you were telling Patrick how you were yearning to go to Colorado for the mountains?
Texas just needs more amusement parks. That's what Florida did. Other than the beaches, Florida is just countless miles of worthless land. I've found Missouri and Illinois more interesting.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!