Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/7/09, 08:48 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
so I took Lucy to the evil dealer today...need to get this warranty stuff done. First thing is the noise in the rear end, the tech seems to think it's a bearing (I forget which one) that he'll have to take the rear apart to fix. It will most likely also need a new A/C control panel as the A/C and heat dont work properly, and now one of the LED's that lights up the board has gone off, and you can't really replace that very easily. My tranny hang up thing he seems to think is low fluid level, I've checked it and it's never been low, but I'm no mechanic, so we'll see. Those aholes want $180 for a tranny fluid change! what a ripoff! We'll see how it goes, hopefully I'll have my car to start school back next tuesday, but I seriously doubt it.

I also got a credit card account set up this afternoon, so I can start getting some stuff from online, and more importantly build up some credit
I also got a credit card account set up this afternoon, so I can start getting some stuff from online, and more importantly build up some credit
Credit card on line can be VERY DANGEROUS as most companies have a fine print and just keep on racking it up for you ! I had a thing I bought for my Blackberry & they kept dinging me untill I threatened them BIG TIME so be careful.
Old 1/7/09, 08:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Old 1/7/09, 08:49 PM
Team Mustang Source

I got this a while ago so that if birdy's want to try to crap on my car & I see them, it's game over for them !
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/Macro005.jpg
Old 1/7/09, 08:50 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I don't have any credit cards, nor do I ever want any. The whole concept of them just seems dumb to me.
Old 1/7/09, 08:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
did I say something wrong again today ?
Old 1/7/09, 08:51 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
David, I cannot emphasize this enough from someone who had to learn the hardway. PAY IT OFF EVERY MONTH if you have to have a credit card. Credit card companies are bad news. I've had them hold my payments so that they could claim it was late and jack the fee and all kinds of stuff. You don't want to keep a balance with these people it is russian roulette. It took me the better part of 10 years to get my *** out of the hole I got myself into. Acutally it was eight years of being stupid and 2 years of paying off my stupidity. If you can't afford to buy it with cash, don't buy it. In other words if you have to charge it and you can't pay it in full whrn the bill comes you've paid too much. I bought a stereo to put in my 1996 Dodge truck from Best Buy. I financed it on their credit card. 3 years later the truck was gone and I was still paying on the freaking credit card. I didn't even ever buy anything else with that card. Anyway. I know you probably won't listen, and someday you'll realize I was right if you ever remember me saying this but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't carry a credit card balance. They will **** you every chance they can.
oh hell no, I know enough about how credit card companies work, they arent getting an extra dime from this guy. people buying on credit and stuff they couldnt afford was alot of what's got us in such bad shape economically right now. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a "credit" card, just a "cash" card.

Originally Posted by Autotooner
like the new line in my sig?
Giggity?
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
David, I cannot emphasize this enough from someone who had to learn the hardway. PAY IT OFF EVERY MONTH if you have to have a credit card. Credit card companies are bad news. I've had them hold my payments so that they could claim it was late and jack the fee and all kinds of stuff. You don't want to keep a balance with these people it is russian roulette. It took me the better part of 10 years to get my *** out of the hole I got myself into. Acutally it was eight years of being stupid and 2 years of paying off my stupidity. If you can't afford to buy it with cash, don't buy it. In other words if you have to charge it and you can't pay it in full whrn the bill comes you've paid too much. I bought a stereo to put in my 1996 Dodge truck from Best Buy. I financed it on their credit card. 3 years later the truck was gone and I was still paying on the freaking credit card. I didn't even ever buy anything else with that card. Anyway. I know you probably won't listen, and someday you'll realize I was right if you ever remember me saying this but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't carry a credit card balance. They will **** you every chance they can.
where was you 2 years ago... wish somebody would have told me that...
Old 1/7/09, 08:52 PM
Team Mustang Source

One card is plenty Honest & when you travel etc it can come in handy as well properly managed !
Old 1/7/09, 08:53 PM

oh hell no, I know enough about how credit card companies work, they arent getting an extra dime from this guy. people buying on credit and stuff they couldnt afford was alot of what's got us in such bad shape economically right now. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a "credit" card, just a "cash" card.
I got mine because my computer had just died, and I needed on really quick for school. but it'll be payed of when I get my tax return.
NTTAWWT

I dont fall for the small type crap they try to pull on alot of college students. And because I'm a student, it's got my dad as a cosigner, and he dont take crap from nobody. I tell everyone I can how f'd you'll be if you start buying outside your credit. And the student loans, oh the student loans. Those are so screwed up its terrible. I want to pay of mine by the end of junior year. I think it's possible, it'll save me sooooo much money in the long term.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Giggity?
giggity
Old 1/7/09, 08:55 PM

I dont fall for the small type crap they try to pull on alot of college students. And because I'm a student, it's got my dad as a cosigner, and he dont take crap from nobody. I tell everyone I can how f'd you'll be if you start buying outside your credit. And the student loans, oh the student loans. Those are so screwed up its terrible. I want to pay of mine by the end of junior year. I think it's possible, it'll save me sooooo much money in the long term.
I accepted a loan my freshman year, before I knew any better, but it was only $1200. I'll pay it off within six months of graduating, before interest kicks in.
NTTAWWT

hehehe, giggity, giggity
Team Mustang Source

I just want Arin on top

Almighty Arin's Stamp of Approval
Recipient of The Almighty Arin's Stamp of Approval

What's this facination about Arin anyway ? it's not like he has his sexy fro anymore ?
Old 1/7/09, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I just want Arin on top

Almighty Arin's Stamp of Approval
Recipient of The Almighty Arin's Stamp of Approval

What's this facination about Arin anyway ? it's not like he has his sexy fro anymore ?
lol...
Old 1/7/09, 08:57 PM

He does have 14,400 posts though.

Old 1/7/09, 09:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

he did excersize hi Moderator stuff today for a members miss use of language ! That's uber cool.
Old 1/7/09, 09:08 PM
NTTAWWT

dang! he's still the worst mod ever
Old 1/7/09, 09:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey Nate isn't this the top 12 ?
future9er24 I was naked in the backseat of Pete's car by choice
14,400Scothew Banned!
11,916AFBLUE Dethroned Nascar Guru
10,052adrenalin I don't give a ****.
10,015TacoBill THE 'How-To' Guy
8,846Evil_Capri More Avatar Changes Than Paris Hilton Vid's
8,439TMSBrad Site Owner
8,389tom281 Moderator
8,377Boomer Fist of the North Star
7,419thezeppelin8 I'm people, and I like.
7,327LEO_06GT Team Mustang Source
6,833Blue Notch I just want Arin on top

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast