Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/26/13, 02:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
I screwed up last night and went freestyle with my beard/mustache trimmer with no guard on it. Messed up and cut off one side of my mustache where it blends into my goatee, and had to trim off the other side. Now I have to wait for it to grow back. Looks like sheet right now, luckily it grows fast and should be back soon.
Old 1/26/13, 02:52 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I screwed up last night and went freestyle with my beard/mustache trimmer with no guard on it. Messed up and cut off one side of my mustache where it blends into my goatee, and had to trim off the other side. Now I have to wait for it to grow back. Looks like sheet right now, luckily it grows fast and should be back soon.

I always like to mess with my beard and stuff when I have to shave after leave. Last time I went through stages, should have taken a buch of pictures and did a reverse time lapse.
Old 1/26/13, 03:03 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Boss 1409

I always like to mess with my beard and stuff when I have to shave after leave. Last time I went through stages, should have taken a buch of pictures and did a reverse time lapse.
I didn't mean to. I wasn't even going to trim it, but it was tickling my nose and the lower part was getting in my mouth when I slept.

So I charged up the trimmer and cut everything with the shortest guard on and it went fine. However, it wasn't short enough. So I took the guard off and tried to trim around the edges. It worked well, but after I was through I noticed that one side of my mustache where it blended into my goatee was missing and the other was still there. Had to trim the other side back to match it and have to wait for both of them to grow back down to meet the goatee. Look like a freak.
Old 1/26/13, 03:07 AM
INKY

I didn't mean to. I wasn't even going to trim it, but it was tickling my nose and the lower part was getting in my mouth when I slept.

So I charged up the trimmer and cut everything with the shortest guard on and it went fine. However, it wasn't short enough. So I took the guard off and tried to trim around the edges. It worked well, but after I was through I noticed that one side of my mustache where it blended into my goatee was missing and the other was still there. Had to trim the other side back to match it and have to wait for both of them to grow back down to meet the goatee. Look like a freak.
Haha, I have done that when I am on leave and need to trim, hate it. I usually just end up shaving the whole thing off. One of these days I won't have to worry about shaving all the time!
Old 1/26/13, 03:10 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Haha, I have done that when I am on leave and need to trim, hate it. I usually just end up shaving the whole thing off. One of these days I won't have to worry about shaving all the time!
I don't have to worry about it now, I only shave about once a week, but I keep my goatee and mustache all the time, usually pretty thick, and goatee long. I don't mess with those until they start tickling my nose when I sleep or getting into my mouth.
Old 1/26/13, 03:13 AM
INKY

I don't have to worry about it now, I only shave about once a week, but I keep my goatee and mustache all the time, usually pretty thick, and goatee long. I don't mess with those until they start tickling my nose when I sleep or getting into my mouth.
Nice! I'll let mine grow out when I am on the mainland for 30 days. Won't mess with it until it bothers me, usually it's just my neck that gets so bad I have to do something, but not having to worry about that too much longer.
Old 1/26/13, 03:21 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Nice! I'll let mine grow out when I am on the mainland for 30 days. Won't mess with it until it bothers me, usually it's just my neck that gets so bad I have to do something, but not having to worry about that too much longer.
I need to get some new blades for my electric razor, its starting to not cut everything close on my neck. I cant use those multi-blade manual razors, they cut me wide open. I look like I've been murdered if I try to use one of those nowadays. I used to use those cheap disposable razors, but after I got this Phillips/Norelco I can't even use them anymore.

I really don't HAVE to shave at all, but I do because it gets on my nerves and she doesn't like it when it feels like Grizzly Adams when I go down, which is what I do best to make up for my "short comings" elsewhere.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/26/13 at 03:23 AM.
Old 1/26/13, 03:37 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Can't wait to snuggle up in my bed here in a few minutes. Got it ice cold in the room, the fleece sheets on the bed, and the electric blanket cranked up. MMMMMMmmmmmmm, cozy. Although I need to get up tomorrow and go to the likker store. I'd like to stay in there all day.
Old 1/26/13, 03:46 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Nighty night *****es, and Nathan, sorry I didn't get to tuck you in son. Tell your mom I said hello.

J/K buddy.
Old 1/26/13, 03:49 AM
INKY

I need to get some new blades for my electric razor, its starting to not cut everything close on my neck. I cant use those multi-blade manual razors, they cut me wide open. I look like I've been murdered if I try to use one of those nowadays. I used to use those cheap disposable razors, but after I got this Phillips/Norelco I can't even use them anymore.

I really don't HAVE to shave at all, but I do because it gets on my nerves and she doesn't like it when it feels like Grizzly Adams when I go down, which is what I do best to make up for my "short comings" elsewhere.
Actually having treatments on my neck to remove the hair, just gets too irritated from shaving and even worse when I let it go for a few days.

Never was a fan of electric razors, I use the multi-blade manual ones now, work great for me.
Nighty night *****es, and Nathan, sorry I didn't get to tuck you in son. Tell your mom I said hello.

J/K buddy.
Old 1/26/13, 07:53 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Well I'm glad boss and lee had a bonding moment last night
Old 1/26/13, 08:51 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by etc1006
I remember we used to hum this while picking cars up...

Sanford and Son Intro - YouTube

When'd you get this?

And it's currently my ring tone....

I've had it for a couple years....it was sitting out back when you were here....although I know it's easy to have missed it with the 50 other cars around

Originally Posted by Scothew
Old 1/26/13, 11:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

For some reason, this cracks me up every time I hear him say it, just something about how he says it when hes disgusted. I'm so juvenile. I think I'm going to start using it in real life to myself instead of the F word.

Old 1/26/13, 11:21 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Afternoon/morning/whatever to you all wherever the hell you all are
Old 1/26/13, 11:44 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

rofl - I know... I didn't want to interrupt.
Old 1/26/13, 11:51 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by lalayla
Afternoon/morning/whatever to you all wherever the hell you all are
Morning! Waiting patiently for noon for 24hrs at Daytona on Speed from your side of the country.
Old 1/26/13, 11:54 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Morning! Waiting patiently for noon for 24hrs at Daytona on Speed from your side of the country.
Forgot that was this weekend. Nice!
Old 1/26/13, 12:01 PM
Post *****

Forgot that was this weekend. Nice!
It looks like they cut down the coverage during the night. I always liked the early morning hours and then watch it turn daylight. The 2nd section starts at 6 - which is 9am FL time.
Old 1/26/13, 12:02 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by cdynaco
It looks like they cut down the coverage during the night. I always liked the early morning hours and then watch it turn daylight. The 2nd section starts at 6 - which is 9am FL time.
I'm the same way with Le Mans, early morning into daybreak is my fav
Old 1/26/13, 12:13 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
^true that. I actually watched the entirety of the 24h du Mahns last year (see what I did there)

What a dream of ultimate dreams it would be to be in a racecar singing at full tilt, flying down the Mulsanne at 5am when the air is cool, the crowds are settling in for a nap, and the sun is rising. I don't think incredible is a word strong enough to describe it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast