Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/17/12, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla

Hello Al.

::

Al and Sampey
Al cheating on me? Sob!!! Lol
Old 10/17/12, 01:16 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Lee......question for ya. I think you said your son is in Japan working (correct me if I'm wrong). Any idea if he is using his US cell phone from there? My kid is leaving for Japan on Saturday for training for about a month and I wasn't sure how outrageous the international mobile calls will be (we are Verizon).
Old 10/17/12, 01:24 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Al cheating on me? Sob!!! Lol
You know Joe, lost distance relationships and all.
Old 10/17/12, 01:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

You know Joe, lost distance relationships and all.
Be safe!! Lol
Old 10/17/12, 01:26 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Be safe!! Lol
Old 10/17/12, 01:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Lee......question for ya. I think you said your son is in Japan working (correct me if I'm wrong). Any idea if he is using his US cell phone from there? My kid is leaving for Japan on Saturday for training for about a month and I wasn't sure how outrageous the international mobile calls will be (we are Verizon).
China. No idea about how that works or what it costs using it from there, the company provides his.

Sorry.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/17/12 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10/17/12, 01:53 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question - if the alleged evidence against Lance Armstrong is 'overwhelming' by this government agency that continues to hound him, why was Armstrong exonerated in Criminal Court? I don't get that.
Old 10/17/12, 02:00 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Question - if the alleged evidence against Lance Armstrong is 'overwhelming' by this government agency that continues to hound him, why was Armstrong exonerated in Criminal Court? I don't get that.
My attorney friend and bike riding buddy (we dont dope) says arbitration and trial are completely different. He was found innocent, or at least not guilty in criminal court. Then it was going to arbitration with this latest group. If you lose in arbitration there is no appeal process. That is why Armstrong threw in the towel. Not a very good explanation but about all I know about it.
Old 10/17/12, 02:05 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
China. No idea about how that works or what it costs using it from there, the company provides his.

Sorry.
I guess I had Japan on the brain. Thanks anyway
Old 10/17/12, 02:13 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew

The past month, I've not had any good fries. It's to the point where I just don't order them, just get the sandwhich.
I haven't had fries in over a year. I really don't even miss them. So many other things I do miss though.

I guess I had Japan on the brain. Thanks anyway
My "friend" (not much of a friend anymore) was stationed in japan for a while but I haven't really talked to him since probably my birthday of last year.
Old 10/17/12, 02:56 PM
Banned

I like people's court so sue me.
Old 10/17/12, 03:10 PM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
I like people's court so sue me.

We don't have that in the south...."He needed Killin" is a legal defense here....we just take them out in a field and give the good ole redneck justice.
Old 10/17/12, 03:47 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by phiggs54
My attorney friend and bike riding buddy (we dont dope) says arbitration and trial are completely different. He was found innocent, or at least not guilty in criminal court. Then it was going to arbitration with this latest group. If you lose in arbitration there is no appeal process. That is why Armstrong threw in the towel. Not a very good explanation but about all I know about it.
Well I know plenty about Admin Agencies. To protect their ego and justify their pitiful existence they will go to every extreme - with a virtually unlimited budget - to harass citizens until they trump up some kind of crap. Or pass off to another Agency just to harass you for another round for another year or two. Over and over again. Most citizens and most corporations can't afford to hang in there that long with legal fees. That is why so many Wall Street settlements include the "neither admit or deny" clauses and pay the fine - though nothing was proven. It is simply cheaper for them to pay and end the civil matter. I'm sure Armstrong simply didn't have the money or the energy to keep fighting Agencies one after another. Stress causes cancer too.

Further, these Agencies operate above the Constitution - they bully you with assumption of guilt and you have to prove your innocence, will run for months on hearsay until you finally get before a Admin Law Judge where he tosses hearsay out, and you are denied a trial by Jury. Complete opposite of what the Constitution clearly states about citizen protection from Government. I still can't believe they are allowed to exist.

Having said all that, my question is if there is in fact 'all this evidence' by this Agency, why wasn't the same evidence used in Criminal Court?

Is there truly any evidence? Or just hearsay?

Last edited by cdynaco; 10/17/12 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10/17/12, 03:59 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Well I know plenty about Admin Agencies. To protect their ego and justify their pitiful existence they will go to every extreme - with a virtually unlimited budget - to harass citizens until they trump up some kind of crap. Or pass off to another Agency just to harass you for another round for another year or two. Over and over again. Most citizens and most corporations can't afford to hang in there that long with legal fees. That is why so many Wall Street settlements include the "neither admit or deny" clauses and pay the fine - though nothing was proven. It is simply cheaper for them to pay and end the civil matter. I'm sure Armstrong simply didn't have the money or the energy to keep fighting Agencies one after another. Stress causes cancer too.

Further, these Agencies operate above the Constitution - they bully you with assumption of guilt and you have to prove your innocence, will run for months on hearsay until you finally get before a Admin Law Judge where he tosses hearsay out, and you are denied a trial by Jury. Complete opposite of what the Constitution clearly states about citizen protection from Government. I still can't believe they are allowed to exist.

Having said all that, my question is if there is in fact 'all this evidence' by this Agency, why wasn't the same evidence used in Criminal Court?

Is there truly any evidence? Or just hearsay?
Your first oaragraph sums up what I heard re Armstrong quitting the fight. Supposedly a bunch of former team mates were prepared to fess up in exchange for future leniency. I blame the stinkin French! ptooi!
Old 10/17/12, 04:10 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Your first oaragraph sums up what I heard re Armstrong quitting the fight. Supposedly a bunch of former team mates were prepared to fess up in exchange for future leniency. I blame the stinkin French! ptooi!
Were any of them witnesses in the Criminal Trial?

I just don't understand how the Prosecutor couldn't convict if there are all these 'actual witnesses' running around. Either he/she is a lousy prosecutor or the witnesses do not have credible testimony for a Court of Law. You know where there are actual legal standards that have to be met.

But as I said before, Agencies can run on hearsay - even ruin a man's life simply on hearsay.

I don't know if he's guilty or not. But the way the Agency is steam rolling over him and now broadcasting to every news outlet smells waaay fishy.
Old 10/17/12, 04:16 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

My hubby picked up his new toy today

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-2968174108.jpg
Old 10/17/12, 04:17 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
My hubby picked up his new toy today
I'm jealous of mr Jill