Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/15/12, 07:23 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Somewhat, not as bad as some people I've seen though. I tend to have weird quirks with even and odd amounts of things, foods, colors, doing things in a certain order, etc.
I'm with you on doing things in a certain order and stuff like that. Placement of things sometimes will drive me crazy. Lol
Old 10/15/12, 07:27 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I remember living at the stupid library in the early 90s. **** ****ing periodicals. It was like the stone age before the Internet. Paying to photocopy magazines and newspapers to use as sources in papers. Going through all those racks and tacks of magazines. And microfiche. Ugh.
Yeah me too. Finally just bought my own copier. lol

Copying articles for attack pieces against the insurance industry. Yet it was kind of fun because at that time magazines were credible ammunition as 3rd party pieces when clients would say "but my agent said... ".
We'd come back "Yeah well your agent is a dirt bag and the insurance industry is a lying monopoly. Read this!"

$ale Closed!
Old 10/15/12, 07:35 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
These freakin' hoarders just blow my mind. I just don't see how in the heck anyone could live like that.

I'd lose my mind if I had to be in there for more than a few minutes. I hate clutter, I hate filth, I hate disorganization.

Hmm, maybe I have a problem, just the opposite of them.
I can't stand it either. One of the reason's I freaking hate living in this house. No one in my family (besides my mom) can put something away after they're done using it. You tell them to put their plate in the dishwasher as they're walking up to the sink and they just drop it in the sink anyways. Pisses me off beyond all get out. I'll stop there.
I remember living at the stupid library in the early 90s. **** ****ing periodicals. It was like the stone age before the Internet. Paying to photocopy magazines and newspapers to use as sources in papers. Going through all those racks and tacks of magazines. And microfiche. Ugh.
Old 10/15/12, 08:26 PM
Post *****

ugh. finally. 2011 taxes are done and filed. Time for some liquidity!
Old 10/15/12, 08:32 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One of our client's is a hoarder. Her car is full of garbage, can't even see the back seat. A Co-worker said she has seen mice in the car before.
Old 10/15/12, 08:52 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Saw a silver s197 racing an Audi on the highway today.
Old 10/15/12, 09:04 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
drives me nuts. Ever since moving out of the house, even a short while ago, messy homes and having junk everywhere drive me insane! My apartment is very clean, not hospital clean, but functional clean. You can tell someone actually does live there and cleans up the place.

I like watching some of the shows on HGTV from time to time, and it irritates the crap out of me to see them overhaul a room and then clutter it up with 4 cruddy shelves, 7 baskets, 16 plants, and 27 candles. What's wrong with a clean look?
Old 10/15/12, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Saw a silver s197 racing an Audi on the highway today.
I saw a black S197 with tinted tails, black wheels and sweet sounding exhaust, another black S197 some woman was driving, and then a black new edge vert with black wheels all within about ten minutes. Was sweet!
Old 10/15/12, 09:19 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Keep seeing the previews for The Men Who Built America on the history channel. Looks like it might be good.
Old 10/15/12, 09:28 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Keep seeing the previews for The Men Who Built America on the history channel. Looks like it might be good.
Looks good. It's funny because I learned all about those guys in history last year.. I probably wouldn't have a clue (or give a ****) about the show if I hadn't payed attention in class lol
Old 10/15/12, 10:54 PM

Do not want to go to bed.
Old 10/15/12, 10:57 PM

Weatherguy is predicting 61" of snow this winter. Sure as hell hope he's wrong like last year!! :shootmenow:
Old 10/15/12, 11:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Do not want to go to bed.
Don't.

Or is mom yelling "bedtime Nathan, get your bath and I'll come tuck you in".
Old 10/15/12, 11:53 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Morning.......,,

Old 10/16/12, 12:19 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Whose the thread killer now lol
Old 10/16/12, 12:32 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

You're just getting up, and I'm getting ready to go to bed in a bit.

I just can't get enough sleep lately. I didn't get up until 2 o'clock today and I felt like I could have slept another 3 hours at least. Don't know what's got me like this, winter coming on, or still run down from being sick the other week.
Old 10/16/12, 12:35 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

No I haven't been to bed yet sadly :/ I'm at 20hrs now sigh
Old 10/16/12, 06:48 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Wow, that is so weird. I'm wearing chaps and thinking about triple D's right now.
OK, that's a Villiage people image that I just didn't need....and being stoned on pain meds probably didn't help...thank god I got some anti nausea pills too!

These freakin' hoarders just blow my mind. I just don't see how in the heck anyone could live like that.

I'd lose my mind if I had to be in there for more than a few minutes. I hate clutter, I hate filth, I hate disorganization.

Hmm, maybe I have a problem, just the opposite of them.
I'm a hoarder of car parts...and cars. It's not all that bad ...but there are no dead animals or trash thrown around everywhere.

Somewhat, not as bad as some people I've seen though. I tend to have weird quirks with even and odd amounts of things, foods, colors, doing things in a certain order, etc.
Everyone has a certain level of OCD....it's fun to screw with some...like dumping the container of sugar packs on the table and watching someone put them all back in order again...

I remember that too...hated it.

I can't stand it either. One of the reason's I freaking hate living in this house. No one in my family (besides my mom) can put something away after they're done using it. You tell them to put their plate in the dishwasher as they're walking up to the sink and they just drop it in the sink anyways. Pisses me off beyond all get out. I'll stop there.
Dude, you REALLY need to make some changes in your life before you snap and climb the clock tower....

Weatherguy is predicting 61" of snow this winter. Sure as hell hope he's wrong like last year!! :shootmenow:
Enjoy...and be sure to share the pics, I've forgotten what snow looks like

Don't.

Or is mom yelling "bedtime Nathan, get your bath and I'll come tuck you in".
That's just wrong.....but funny

THanks for not having too much for me to sort through for the multi quote. The screen is moving around on me and I'm having a hard time reading and staying focused on it....but on the good side I'm not feeling any pain right now. Probably a good idea for me to stay away from power tools for a while

Morning everyone!
Old 10/16/12, 06:55 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Morning folks. Beautiful morning today. Gotta get out of the house today.
Old 10/16/12, 07:37 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!! How about some tunes to wake everybody up and help this day start on the right foot?!?!?!?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast