Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/12 | 02:03 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by ford20
****ing stuck in a hotel room in hyannis with a loud mouth **** and me and my cousin want to shoot the ****ing guy
In the south, we already would have.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:16 PM
INKY

Holy posts! Amie, thanks for reminding me my oldest is going to see Justin on my birthday! Good thing her Mom is taking her!
Old 7/12/12 | 02:16 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Yeppers. I R redneck

Honestly tho it doesnt even need a wheel chock. Just have that there as a precation.

Thanks guys. She has ALOT of work thatr needs to be done to get her track ready. Just pulled the back half of the floor up and was like holy cow. Glad I am nto the one putting the new cage in it
We usually use firewood

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Stuffed pork chops. Have been wanting to try these from our local grocery forever. Can't wait till they are ready tonight.
That looks good. Although I hate when my hb cooks pork, he always overcooks it. He's too worried it's not cooked enough.

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Geez I miss the days of travel agents. I have invested/wasted about 4 mornings online trying to figure out the nearest/best hotel while also trying to figure out mass transit schedule & connection bs.
Thankfully the university hosp had some steep discount arrangements. Like half off.
So it came down to 5 hotels. Three of which have a free shuttle to the hosp so Bullitt can stay in the hotel parking lot. The deciding factor?

I took the hotel that has a cigar bar. lol Screw the docs.
When do you go?
Old 7/12/12 | 02:18 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

That looks good. Although I hate when my hb cooks pork, he always overcooks it. He's too worried it's not cooked enough.
Need me to find hte USDA link again where they lowered the internal temp requirements for pork in the last few years?
Old 7/12/12 | 02:20 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

We usually use firewood

When do you go?
Firewood works. I have used that along with bricks and chunks of wood
Old 7/12/12 | 02:23 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Scothew
Need me to find hte USDA link again where they lowered the internal temp requirements for pork in the last few years?
Thanks anyway, but it won't matter. He won't trust it and will still cook the **** out of it, lol.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:24 PM
Post *****

As I remember, that's because trichinosis has been wiped out in the US. (Course who knows about imported pork.)

When do you go?
Next week for consultations with two. Read up on the surgeon and his experience is 'minimally invasive' cardiothoracic surgery for thymus issues. Where was he in April?? lol
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Thanks anyway, but it won't matter. He won't trust it and will still cook the **** out of it, lol.
:sigh: sorry
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Mmmm pork the other white meat. Next to humans
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Baby - The other other white meat..

*yes i went there..... again.. *
Old 7/12/12 | 02:27 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Old 7/12/12 | 02:28 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I also hear that they taste like chicken
Old 7/12/12 | 02:30 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Has anybody else notice that the site changed?? I just noticed that there are sections that are smaller and more compact along with new sections
Old 7/12/12 | 02:32 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

I cook the thin ones a long time. Sear them and then cover them let em simmer for an hour or so with just a little water. Thick cuts I treat like a steak. Cook really quickly.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:34 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by cdynaco
As I remember, that's because trichinosis has been wiped out in the US. (Course who knows about imported pork.)

Next week for consultations with two. Read up on the surgeon and his experience is 'minimally invasive' cardiothoracic surgery for thymus issues. Where was he in April?? lol
Good luck next week!

:sigh: sorry
For a while I stopped buying it at the store. He finally asked me why I hadn't bought any in a while. Since I'll never say a bad word about somebody cooking my dinner for me, I just said that I didn't think he liked it that much, lol.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:40 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I cook the thin ones a long time. Sear them and then cover them let em simmer for an hour or so with just a little water. Thick cuts I treat like a steak. Cook really quickly.
You cook thin ones that long and they don't overcook? He only likes the thin ones with the bone.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:42 PM
Post *****

Right. The steam cooks it completely but keeps it moist.

Contrary to a lot of phony baloney I've read about "St. Louis style" bbq, this is how pork was cooked at all the bbq's I went to growing up.
Grill the pork steaks or chops on each side until they look done. (I usually do 5 mins a side for 1" chops but seems like my dad was more like 15 mins during the 60's when trichinosis was still around.) Then throw them in a pot of heated bbq sauce to simmer for an hour before serving. They are completely cooked but moist because the sauce permeates the meat.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/12/12 at 03:02 PM.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:55 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

You cook thin ones that long and they don't overcook? He only likes the thin ones with the bone.
The thin ones are ok. My oldest loves them. Gotta get the ones with the bone. The bone will bleed out if you smother them for a little while and make their own gravy. These stuffed ones are gonna be seared pretty good and covered then baked in the oven for an hour or two. Should be good.
Old 7/12/12 | 02:58 PM
Service Manager

We usually use firewood

I use these novel things called Wheel Chocks....I've even made my own when needed

Well Baby spotted Owl, and Baby Hippo are also the "other" white meat. Monkey's feet is the other dark meat. I've eaten two out of those three...

Not always...only the Caucasian ones , There also French, Jerk, Asian, Blackened, European, Greek, Italian, Canadian, etc, etc...

Oops, sorry...Jerk is dark meat....
Old 7/12/12 | 03:04 PM
Legacy TMS Member

In the south, we already would have.
I only have some rubber bands and rocks so the best I can do is take out one of his nuts.

Wanna come up to Massachusetts and give me a gun?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast