Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/20/12, 10:30 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
You are welcome
Old 5/20/12, 11:23 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Still married Al?
Yep still married. We had a pretty damm fun night. Got hammered. Damm hurricane pushed me over the edge late last night.
Old 5/20/12, 11:29 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

How was the foie gras al?? That's something I've always wanted to try
Old 5/20/12, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew
How was the foie gras al?? That's something I've always wanted to try
Had that Friday night. Absolutely ridiculous man. If its on a menu, I'm ordering it. They had sweetbreads also. I've never been to a place that had both so I had to order that too. Lol
Old 5/20/12, 11:45 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Had that Friday night. Absolutely ridiculous man. If its on a menu, I'm ordering it. They had sweetbreads also. I've never been to a place that had both so I had to order that too. Lol
Two things I've never had and wanna try. Jealous a tad

Last edited by Scothew; 5/20/12 at 11:47 AM.
Old 5/20/12, 11:50 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well I'll see your foie gras...

And raise you a foie schweiger!

Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-schweiger-foie-gras.jpg  
Old 5/20/12, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Well I'll see your foie gras...

And raise you a foie schweiger!

Ok Charlie. That's pretty damm funny man. Lol.
Going to Hot Doug's when we go to Chicago. They got a Foie Gras dog and fries fried in duck fat. Yep that's on the to do list.
Old 5/20/12, 11:59 AM
Post *****

that sounds tasty!
Old 5/20/12, 01:09 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Watching Grapes of Wrath. Kind of depressing, kind of slow. Man, poor Okie's that settled some of California.
Worth watching though because of the pics/scenes of the original Hwy 66!
I watched that last night too. Definitely interesting to see a piece of history.
Old 5/20/12, 02:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok Charlie. That's pretty damm funny man. Lol.
Going to Hot Doug's when we go to Chicago. They got a Foie Gras dog and fries fried in duck fat. Yep that's on the to do list.
Hey Al, I already asked Erich this but on your travels if you come across a Hard Rock Cafe, will you mind snagging me a shot glass for like $10 I think and I will pay you for it + the shipping through PayPal before you were to ship it to me? I collect just Hard Rock Cafe shot glasses only and I have a few from all over the world.
Old 5/20/12, 02:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

that sounds tasty!
After a few days and feeling awesome I have to suggest you try investing in a juicer sometime Charlie. Antioxidants from fresh juice sure help out in combating diseases and genetic disorders.
Old 5/20/12, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pete07GT

Hey Al, I already asked Erich this but on your travels if you come across a Hard Rock Cafe, will you mind snagging me a shot glass for like $10 I think and I will pay you for it + the shipping through PayPal before you were to ship it to me? I collect just Hard Rock Cafe shot glasses only and I have a few from all over the world.
Damm dude. Walked right by it. I'll pick you one up next time I'm in the city.
Old 5/20/12, 02:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Damm dude. Walked right by it. I'll pick you one up next time I'm in the city.
Thanks buddy, throw me an email to PayPal to or an address for a money order and I'll give you the cash immediately.
Old 5/20/12, 02:43 PM
Post *****

After a few days and feeling awesome I have to suggest you try investing in a juicer sometime Charlie. Antioxidants from fresh juice sure help out in combating diseases and genetic disorders.
Good to hear Pete!

Had a Juiceman style since 98. Works great except for leafy and grass not as well. But I learned the hard way that 2 carrot combo's plus 2 cel/apple combo's a day pumped up the tri's off the charts. Juicing was the main cluprit. Fructose is still sugar. So I've been hit and miss the last several years.
And a friend loaned me their old Champion for wheat grass.

But... oncology doc says I'm not supposed to go all health nut right now because it counteracts the chemo - esp no green tea (which tellls me anti-oxidants and green tea and my Sir Jason Winters red clover tea does work well in the body!) They don't want me to interfere with the chemo murdering cells.

At least my cocktail is synthesized from the Pacific Yew tree so sort of natural, plus a platnum based one that sort of magnifies the main one.

http://www.paclitaxel.org/background.html

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/20/12 at 07:33 PM.
Old 5/20/12, 03:29 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Four... miles.... down *collapse* lol
Old 5/20/12, 03:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Four... miles.... down *collapse* lol
You just ran 4 miles?!?!
Old 5/20/12, 03:44 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by ford20

You just ran 4 miles?!?!
I did :P
Old 5/20/12, 03:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Good to hear Pete!

Had a Juiceman style since 98. Works great except for leafy and grass not as well. But I learned the hard way that 2 carrot combo's plus 2 cel/apple combo's a day pumped up the tri's off the charts. Juicing was the main cluprit. Fructose is still sugar. So I've been hit and miss the last several years.
And a friend loaned me their old Champion for wheat grass.

But... oncology doc says I'm not supposed to go all health nut right now because it counteracts the chemo - esp no green tea (which tellls me anti-oxidants and green tea and my Sir Jason Winters red clover tea does work well in the body!) They don't want me to interfere with the chemo murdering cells.

At least my cocktail is synthesized from the Pacific Yew tree so sort of natural, plus a platnum based one that sort of magnifies of the main one.

http://www.paclitaxel.org/background.html
It's awesome to hear great feedback on healthy choices and I hope your health stays on the up and up, especially with the chemo. I've been slamming a concoction of Kale, Celery, Green Apple, Lemon, and Ginger over the past few days. The "Mean Green" gets pretty spicy at the end when you get the full blast of ginger but it will definitely serve as a great pick-me-up. I'm thinking about snagging some green tea and making up a big batch to take to work for sipping on now that you had mentioned it, thanks for that. I have to say that my blood-glucose levels are staying within optimum ranges most of the time and the overall mood is like night and day with euphoria. Now if only I can convert the rest of my household..

By the way, I'm using a Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor which is what I upgraded to after breaking the 520XL I think. It's an awesome machine for those who are able to afford it!
Attached Images  
Old 5/20/12, 03:58 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Hey Pete

You got one from San Antonio? I could've gotten you one two weeks ago I was right there.
Old 5/20/12, 04:03 PM
Banned

It's awesome to hear great feedback on healthy choices and I hope your health stays on the up and up, especially with the chemo. I've been slamming a concoction of Kale, Celery, Green Apple, Lemon, and Ginger over the past few days. The "Mean Green" gets pretty spicy at the end when you get the full blast of ginger but it will definitely serve as a great pick-me-up. I'm thinking about snagging some green tea and making up a big batch to take to work for sipping on now that you had mentioned it, thanks for that. I have to say that my blood-glucose levels are staying within optimum ranges most of the time and the overall mood is like night and day with euphoria. Now if only I can convert the rest of my household..

By the way, I'm using a Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor which is what I upgraded to after breaking the 520XL I think. It's an awesome machine for those who are able to afford it!
Dang, does that thing juice tree branches too?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast