Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/18/12, 10:07 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
you are too funny
Old 4/18/12, 10:13 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by lalayla
you are too funny
Well I do try
Old 4/18/12, 10:16 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
1230 guests on line ...
Old 4/18/12, 10:17 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by BoogieNights

Well I do try
you succeed
Old 4/18/12, 10:18 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
they be watching us
Old 4/18/12, 10:23 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

you succeed
I did??

And how did I succeed?

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
they be watching us
You better urn they might be

Last edited by BoogieNights; 4/18/12 at 10:26 AM.
Old 4/18/12, 10:24 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Making me laugh and shiz lol
Old 4/18/12, 10:28 AM
legacy Tms Member

glad you`re having a better day
Old 4/18/12, 10:29 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Crazy day at work! Not so much for me, but some of the other folks working in the office!
Old 4/18/12, 10:33 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

The funny thign is I have a tendancy to make people laugh. I guess I am that sexy and witty
Old 4/18/12, 10:35 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The funny thign is I have a tendancy to make people laugh. I guess I am that sexy and witty
Yeah, HAHAHAHAHA, that's it. Sexy and witty, and I'm George freakin Washington.

:rolf3:
Old 4/18/12, 10:35 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Call me crazy but I am really wanting this
Old 4/18/12, 10:36 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by 07S197

Old 4/18/12, 10:41 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Haha loving the confidence here!

Originally Posted by 07S197

Old 4/18/12, 10:46 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
they be watching us
Which is a perfect segway into my post. This will prob make people not like me much, oh well its gotta be said.

It is time to bring this up, as I have let it go on too far and for too long now.

The sexual context being brought up on threads both here and in off topic has got to reduce. It's like you guys can't go 5min without making some sort of reference and here lately carrying well beyond where it should have stopped, often in cases borderline disrespectful towards our female membership.

Now before anyone here tries to call me a hypocrite I totally admit I've been guilty of it every once in awhile but it's usually A comment and it's always kept well in line of modesty.

I'm working my best to keep this site as family friendly as I can, also to bring us back to the point where we were in our relationship with ford, which we would receive praises on the fact our site was clean, intelligent and not a bunch of bs. Not saying its not as intelligent as it always has been but it's certainly not as clean and family friendly. Especially with MCTC as it used to be car related and I used to jump people for going off topic, with that I take responsibility. MCTC is in the very first forum on the site and it's a sticky for crying out loud. If you guys want to continue it to be like facebook, ill just move it to off-topic or turn post count off in gen mustang chat.

I am trying to build us up again after others did stuff that let us fall from within fords eyes. I want the days where the chief engineer of the mustang is browsing our forum , posting, and no one knew the better till they ask about certain people by user name at brand events.

I'm sorry to have to rain down on the fun, and you guys have to see this side of me, but it's reached the point where it has to be addressed.

Everything that is said on this site is a reflection of the name, regardless of the fact that post do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of TMS, but in reality it does.

This is the members site as much as it is the owners. It's been a labor of love for me for a very long time now with the only rewards being the experience and people I've met.

I sincerely hope you can all understand where I am coming from.
Old 4/18/12, 10:55 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Haha loving the confidence here!

Really you are??
Old 4/18/12, 11:01 AM
legacy Tms Member

well goodbye then ....
Old 4/18/12, 11:01 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Alright Scott. I'll try and tone it down. It's really not in my nature but I'll try. When you throw the female aspect into a gear head site it will get this way. Horsepower and hormones go hand in hand. Apologize if I personally offended anyone here. Just here for some entertainment and to meet some really cool people.
Old 4/18/12, 11:04 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by Scothew
Which is a perfect segway into my post. This will prob make people not like me much, oh well its gotta be said.

It is time to bring this up, as I have let it go on too far and for too long now.

The sexual context being brought up on threads both here and in off topic has got to reduce. It's like you guys can't go 5min without making some sort of reference and here lately carrying well beyond where it should have stopped, often in cases borderline disrespectful towards our female membership.

Now before anyone here tries to call me a hypocrite I totally admit I've been guilty of it every once in awhile but it's usually A comment and it's always kept well in line of modesty.

I'm working my best to keep this site as family friendly as I can, also to bring us back to the point where we were in our relationship with ford, which we would receive praises on the fact our site was clean, intelligent and not a bunch of bs. Not saying its not as intelligent as it always has been but it's certainly not as clean and family friendly. Especially with MCTC as it used to be car related and I used to jump people for going off topic, with that I take responsibility. MCTC is in the very first forum on the site and it's a sticky for crying out loud. If you guys want to continue it to be like facebook, ill just move it to off-topic or turn post count off in gen mustang chat.

I am trying to build us up again after others did stuff that let us fall from within fords eyes. I want the days where the chief engineer of the mustang is browsing our forum , posting, and no one knew the better till they ask about certain people by user name at brand events.

I'm sorry to have to rain down on the fun, and you guys have to see this side of me, but it's reached the point where it has to be addressed.

Everything that is said on this site is a reflection of the name, regardless of the fact that post do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of TMS, but in reality it does.

This is the members site as much as it is the owners. It's been a labor of love for me for a very long time now with the only rewards being the experience and people I've met.

I sincerely hope you can all understand where I am coming from.
Scott your right man.

I have been guilty of this and I am sorry.
Old 4/18/12, 11:05 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
im not asking anyone to leave and i dont want people to take it that way. Hoss youve been here a long time and you know how things were, you have seen how things have progressed.

Al, im not singling anyone out, and yes i understand what your referring to about females on a site like this, but the thing is, theres always been females here. Even one of our ex staff members was. Im all for fun and joking around and such, but theres a time and place for everything... and certianly a level in which it needs to be held at.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast