Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/27/12, 11:27 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Hey Stefanny, how are you today?
Hey, hey BOSS! It's good today even tho it's ugly outside.. Got the AC at the house fixed almost move in time!! I'm very excited
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Nice, would love to hit up Universal there too. Been a while since I went. They have an Armed Forces hotel there too, Shades of Green, haven't heard too much about it.
I'm sad that Universal got rid of the Back to the future ride. Who cares if you got whiplash?! It was fun!
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
I loved driving home up the pass last night in snow, ice and 22*. Passed a number of cars (safely) in the passing section nice and easy. They were drivin' just slow enough to make it dangerous - or my lights were buggin' em.
FWD, studs all around, 40-45, not a hint of slippage.

Not enough snow here to worry about studded tires. Didn't even go with winters for the DD, just stuck with the all-seasons. The Blizzaks on the wife's '08 work very well too.
Old 2/27/12, 11:28 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Hey, hey BOSS! It's good today even tho it's ugly outside.. Got the AC at the house fixed almost move in time!! I'm very excited
No A/C in the house here in Germany, would love it sometimes, especially since our room in on the top floor and it can get rather warm. You guys moving in now?
Old 2/27/12, 11:30 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by lalayla
I'm sad that Universal got rid of the Back to the future ride. Who cares if you got whiplash?! It was fun!
Isn't that have the fun? I remember they had a ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain, Flashback (I think) that was the same way. Think they had to close the Superman ride there due to people passing out, had to slow it down or something, maybe it was just a rumor.
Old 2/27/12, 11:40 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Oh nothing :P

I need to take her to Disney because that's all she wants to watch. I think she will love Mickey in person. Orlando is very hot in the summer though. She turns 4 in Sept. So maybe then! she went once but was only few months old
That's the damned truth! Blistering nearly!

I like Islands of Adventure and if you stay at hard rock hotel you get fast passes for everything, whatever time you want. Your room card is the fast pass.
IofA FTW! That place rocks, wish I wasn't too tall for some of the rides. Coaster harnesses hurt like hell when they smash your shoulders.

Isn't that have the fun? I remember they had a ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain, Flashback (I think) that was the same way. Think they had to close the Superman ride there due to people passing out, had to slow it down or something, maybe it was just a rumor.
Epcot had their Adventure Space ride lessened down after people were complaining about the g-forces. They couldnt handle 3. So lame! I went through it after that, and there was nothing to it.
Old 2/27/12, 11:50 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by StangMahn
That's the damned truth! Blistering nearly!

IofA FTW! That place rocks, wish I wasn't too tall for some of the rides. Coaster harnesses hurt like hell when they smash your shoulders.

Epcot had their Adventure Space ride lessened down after people were complaining about the g-forces. They couldnt handle 3. So lame! I went through it after that, and there was nothing to it.
I LOVE the Jurassic Park and the Dudley Do-wright ride. Spiderman is awesome too. I HATE dr. Doom though! My friend and I cried lol

Yeah Orlando gets ridiculously hot! No sea breeze or anything to cool off... At least they have fun water rides!

Last edited by lalayla; 2/27/12 at 11:51 AM.
Old 2/27/12, 11:53 AM
INKY

Did the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Hollywood shortly after it opened, not the warmest day, but it was fun. Some decent parks over here, took the girls to one during Spring Break and the heat index was 100+, good thing there was a lot of shade.
Old 2/27/12, 12:07 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

No A/C in the house here in Germany, would love it sometimes, especially since our room in on the top floor and it can get rather warm. You guys moving in now?
No AC? Why not?

We just have to get wifi hook up then heck ya moving! I need to find movers also since jt is unable to help since he's working crazy hrs
Old 2/27/12, 12:16 PM
NTTAWWT

I LOVE the Jurassic Park and the Dudley Do-wright ride. Spiderman is awesome too. I HATE dr. Doom though! My friend and I cried lol

Yeah Orlando gets ridiculously hot! No sea breeze or anything to cool off... At least they have fun water rides!
me and the team after Dudley Do Right last April

believe it or not, but Thomas and I (two on the left) are far wetter than the other two. They made us sit up front!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-sam-113.jpg  
Old 2/27/12, 12:23 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

me and the team after Dudley Do Right last April

believe it or not, but Thomas and I (two on the left) are far wetter than the other two. They made us sit up front!
Nice! That ride is so fun!!! Scary at the end! Always feel like I'm gonna fly out when it drops!
Old 2/27/12, 12:23 PM
INKY

No AC? Why not?

We just have to get wifi hook up then heck ya moving! I need to find movers also since jt is unable to help since he's working crazy hrs
Not warm enough, long enough to need it. Usually get the fans going, but no screens on the windows either so hard to keep them wide open. Just different over here. May have to pick up a protable A/C for the bedroom or just tough it out for one more year.
Old 2/27/12, 12:29 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Not warm enough, long enough to need it. Usually get the fans going, but no screens on the windows either so hard to keep them wide open. Just different over here. May have to pick up a protable A/C for the bedroom or just tough it out for one more year.
Oh ya I forget the weather is different there. Screens aren't too $$$ then you could leave windows open
Old 2/27/12, 12:32 PM
NTTAWWT

Nice! That ride is so fun!!! Scary at the end! Always feel like I'm gonna fly out when it drops!
I love amusement park rides, but it gets to the point where they're just not as much fun. Especially since I'm a big dude. There's either not enough room for my legs to stretch out or (more often) the harnesses dont fit properly. Rides aren't made for linebacker shaped dudes!

I think I prefer the danger of the twistys in the Stang though!
Old 2/27/12, 12:38 PM
INKY

Oh ya I forget the weather is different there. Screens aren't too $$$ then you could leave windows open
They have some stuff you can buy, windows aren't the same here, might have to do that this year though, see how the weather is. A/C would have been nice last year, pretty warm. Just makes you want to get out and do stuff instead of stay in the house.
Old 2/27/12, 12:40 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I love amusement park rides, but it gets to the point where they're just not as much fun. Especially since I'm a big dude. There's either not enough room for my legs to stretch out or (more often) the harnesses dont fit properly. Rides aren't made for linebacker shaped dudes!

I agree! They used to be a lot more fun. Now they are a little scary but i can be a wuss since im scared of heights!

I'd rather the twistys in the Stang too!
Old 2/27/12, 12:41 PM
INKY

Aren't designed for tall guys often too. Think the Boss is the first Mustang I have owned where the seat wasn't all the way back. My dad didn't really fit in my '95, he was 6'5", but it was perfect for me at just over 6'1".
Old 2/27/12, 12:42 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
just finished cleaning the bathrooms....sooooo highhhh
Old 2/27/12, 12:43 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I used to love roller coasters but they make me sick now.
Old 2/27/12, 12:45 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
i have never been on a rollercoaster

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast