Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/15/11, 07:02 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
says the guy that join only becuase he got the boot from another forum. I find the old members here are the reason people come and stay.. not the new ones blowing up each thread with what seems like not much to say.
Not the only reason I joined. But nice try
And I don't blow up every thread. Your just lookin for a reason to be mad.
Old 9/15/11, 08:54 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Just saw this from Carlisle All Ford Nationals, if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://foxmustangmagazine.com/home
Old 9/15/11, 09:20 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I just realized I haven't had my car out since June. I really need to get that gas leak fixed.
Old 9/15/11, 09:25 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by codeman94
I just realized I haven't had my car out since June. I really need to get that gas leak fixed.
Where is it leaking from?
Old 9/15/11, 09:52 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
I haven't taken the notch on the road since last summer. I did take it out of the garage a couple times and wash it and what not, but that doesn't really count. Might be taking it in tomorrow to have a few cosmetic things touched up though. All the more reason to get done with school so I can finally start setting some money aside for a 5.0 swap.
Old 9/15/11, 10:26 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Holy crap this thread went down hill fast. Look this thread has ALOT of members that have been here for years. We are a Family in this thread. We welcome new people all the time but NONE of them pick fights and talk crap just to get someone fired up. We ALL have fun in this thread so like someone posted before just take it easy and relax and see how this thread REALLY is and try getting to know everybody before trying to start crap and play jokes on everybody.

So Nathan when are you gonna let me get my hands on that notch of yours? I promise to treat her right. She might not look the same tho
Old 9/15/11, 10:40 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Hmmm, I didn't realize I just jumped in on a Clique. Oopsy. The first time I posted here people were pretty mean... Or they didn't acknowledge me at all so I left for awhile.

Maybe I should stay outta this thread....

Last edited by lalayla; 9/15/11 at 10:41 AM.
Old 9/15/11, 10:43 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Well I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Would hate to **** the clique group off
I'll make a "mustangs coast to coast 2.0" thread so the old guys can keep their bland thread
Old 9/15/11, 10:52 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
We are gonna have to start a new thread I guess. Although I kinda like these guys, I am in no way a person who conforms. And I respect anyone who is willing to accept all types of people from all walks of life. I do believe there is an ignore function that will help out with the "I don't want to read this crowd" and if not, there should be. But no, this thread isn't the place for smartazz one liners and what not. Guess I'll be cranking up a speak easy BS thread soon. I'm beginning to understand why when I asked around about this site before I joined, there were no good things said. End of rant.
Old 9/15/11, 10:53 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
We are gonna have to start a new thread I guess. Although I kinda like these guys, I am in no way a person who conforms. And I respect anyone who is willing to accept all types of people from all walks of life. I do believe there is an ignore function that will help out with the "I don't want to read this crowd" and if not, there should be. But no, this thread isn't the place for smartazz one liners and what not. Guess I'll be cranking up a speak easy BS thread soon. I'm beginning to understand why when I asked around about this site before I joined, there were no good things said. End of rant.
Made it
Old 9/15/11, 11:00 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Holy crap this thread went down hill fast. Look this thread has ALOT of members that have been here for years. We are a Family in this thread. We welcome new people all the time but NONE of them pick fights and talk crap just to get someone fired up. We ALL have fun in this thread so like someone posted before just take it easy and relax and see how this thread REALLY is and try getting to know everybody before trying to start crap and play jokes on everybody.

So Nathan when are you gonna let me get my hands on that notch of yours? I promise to treat her right. She might not look the same tho
Out of everything said so far, I agree with what you said the most. We really are a family here. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun, but first impressions do play a pretty big role.

You can borrow the notch if you want and put a nice big V8 in, but I expect her back in time for next summer.

Originally Posted by lalayla
Hmmm, I didn't realize I just jumped in on a Clique. Oopsy. The first time I posted here people were pretty mean... Or they didn't acknowledge me at all so I left for awhile.

Maybe I should stay outta this thread....
Originally Posted by texastboneking
Well I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Would hate to **** the clique group off
I'll make a "mustangs coast to coast 2.0" thread so the old guys can keep their bland thread
If you call this thread bland, I don't think I'd want to see what you call exciting. There would be nights where we could add 30 pages in just a couple hours. So many fun times in here.

The thing that bothered me the most was the short two word posts where two people were having a senseless conversation with each other. It's like two tween girls posting their texts online for all to see. You open the thread expecting to see what's new with people, and you find some strangers lol'ing at each other. What would you think? It's like going to bed in a cabin in the woods and waking up to find yourself in a big city.

And for the record, there's already been an MCTC II.
Old 9/15/11, 11:04 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I didn't say anything bad and I may have "lol"d at something once or twice but I don't think it was stupid conversation.

ME is a family to me and I'm not here because I have been banned from anywhere. As a mod and blog manager over there I'm nowhere from being banned and I agree that we are family over there also but we still make everyone seem welcome unless your name is bone. Lol.... Sorry bad joke...

I was coming over here to visit some old friends and make some new ones.

I wasn't bashing anyone on either forum.

Last edited by lalayla; 9/15/11 at 11:07 AM.
Old 9/15/11, 11:10 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Ppl font understand I stick to one forum. I don't have 10 forums that I am a member of. So yes when I got banned from one its obvious I'm looking for a new "home" so this site came up. I found some old friends on here. Also found some new friends. Also found some stuck up old timers that can't take a joke or accept a new member into their "clique" thread.

So everyone can say I came here because I got banned, its true. But its only true because I am only loyal to one forum at a time.
Old 9/15/11, 11:15 AM

Time to relax people (old and new). This is a little out of hand. I forced my way in this thread quite a few months back. Like it or not. I've been fairly accepted. I know Charlie and a couple others have said it before: give it some time and everyone will fall in their places. I say drop this and carry on with regular business. Start more threads for other types of carrying on. I rather argue with the Boss guys anyways
Old 9/15/11, 11:16 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Time to relax people (old and new). This is a little out of hand. I forced my way in this thread quite a few months back. Like it or not. I've been fairly accepted. I know Charlie and a couple others have said it before: give it some time and everyone will fall in their places. I say drop this and carry on with regular business. Start more threads for other types of carrying on. I rather argue with the Boss guys anyways
I'm relaxed yo
Old 9/15/11, 11:21 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Out of everything said so far, I agree with what you said the most. We really are a family here. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun, but first impressions do play a pretty big role.

You can borrow the notch if you want and put a nice big V8 in, but I expect her back in time for next summer.
Oh trust me it might be done before a summer starts. Just prolly not next summer. Oh and it would get a nice big V8 too.

Originally Posted by lalayla
I didn't say anything bad and I may have "lol"d at something once or twice but I don't think it was stupid conversation.

ME is a family to me and I'm not here because I have been banned from anywhere. As a mod and blog manager over there I'm nowhere from being banned and I agree that we are family over there also but we still make everyone seem welcome unless your name is bone. Lol.... Sorry bad joke...

I was coming over here to visit some old friends and make some new ones.

I wasn't bashing anyone on either forum.
I wasnt saying anything about you in perticular. I was just throwing it all out there for everybody to read. EVERYBODY is welcome in here and you just cant let some of the guys get under your skin right away. We truly are good peeps in here. Just gotta give a chance.
Old 9/15/11, 11:38 AM

That blue notch needs a full terminator swap. Anything less would be a crime.
Old 9/15/11, 11:49 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Group hug ? lol
Old 9/15/11, 12:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Waaaaaaait a second .... woooo ... There are two of these threads now? Ok confused but ok O_o
Old 9/15/11, 12:33 PM

So I decided to give the cobra the croftgate treatment a few days ago. Not bad results. Haven't used it since and it's already covered with a fresh new layer of dust. Black sucks sometimes.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast