Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/11, 05:27 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
planet earth sucks... have you been to so cal?
Old 9/14/11, 05:30 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
That was funny. I especially like the Captain Planet pic.

If CARB doesnt approve these guys track keys one of them is going to go postal on their local Ford dealership.
hahahahahahaa

what if they chained themselfs to the dealerships parts counter

and then demanded they free the red keys.
Old 9/14/11, 05:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
planet earth sucks... have you been to so cal?
There is no gravity. The earth sucks.
Old 9/14/11, 05:35 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Nice Al. Real nice. Love the passive aggressive.

Threads been here for years. And what you are suggesting is

Do whatever you want man because no matter what I say you're not going to even listen to what I'm trying to say.
I couldn't let you get off that easy Gary.
Old 9/14/11, 05:57 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
well there is another fellow we seem to be boring to death
Exactly.

The second issue that I have is that I have to wade through 5 pages of Facebook type crap to get to anything I care about on this thread.
Well I definitely understand that Gary. Problem is so many of you don't post anything anymore - like most of a whole day sometimes.
So then when it turns kind of fb where people are just posting rambling incoherent stuff (me included), maybe its because we are wanting some people to bite and start posting again. On topic, off topic, ANYTHING! This is a dang forum for posting back and forth right?? Used to be anyway.
I mean you look at some other forums and their today's posts go on for several pages - all the time. Unfortunately, its like swimming with sharks to be active on some of those. TMS (& MCTC) used to have plenty of pages of new posts - without the butthead sharks, you know?
And unfortunately with the many many gearhead S197 threads that were lost in the crash, very few have posted or reposted any of their mechanical experiences.
So the site crawls to near death. And then when a thread gets active - even with some jokesters, at least its an active thread - but soon gets slammed by the new, much tighter restrictions.
Rant over.

3 mins to happy hour.
Attached Images  

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/15/11 at 01:29 AM.
Old 9/14/11, 07:30 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Those bastards. I hate them.

I know you do, and that why we like you.

Originally Posted by texastboneking
See! There you go! You took the joke without exploding! I knew you could do it
Old 9/14/11, 08:03 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Holding my baby, watching this new "up all night" show on NBC..... Hitting pretty close to home
Old 9/14/11, 08:14 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Let's make no bones about it. This thread is a "clique" thread.... And it has stood the test of time as such without getting shut down by mods or admins. When new people come it's not a bad thing, as long as you conform to how the thread operates. Kinda like high school. New kids just gotta find where they fit in the best.
Old 9/14/11, 08:55 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It does get like fb some of the time and keeps me from posting or really reading. Ill start reading and then just get distracted. It cool to post something of questionable substance but sometimes it just goes on and on. I think thats the real problem. It keeps me from having anything to post alot of the time.

At any rate. I really just want to say, we all are a bunch of d bags

Last edited by 1999Pony; 9/14/11 at 08:58 PM.
Old 9/14/11, 09:35 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Happy 19th Birthday, Sean!!
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
Happy Birthday Sean!

I'm back just to give you your due respect.......
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Happy Birthday Sean!! Last year as a teenager.

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Hey F150 Sean. Happy 19th! Soda toast!!
Originally Posted by ford20
Happy Birthday Florida Sean!!!!

O yeah.

Happy Birthday Sean!

Seems like just yesterday you didn't even have a license or a truck.

Thanks everyone!

Seems like that to me, these last 3 years have really gone by quick...

Originally Posted by codeman94
Let's make no bones about it. This thread is a "clique" thread.... And it has stood the test of time as such without getting shut down by mods or admins. When new people come it's not a bad thing, as long as you conform to how the thread operates. Kinda like high school. New kids just gotta find where they fit in the best.
Agreed with clique thread part. Most of us here have been here for year(s) and have many posts in here. Kind of like our forum inside a forum. It's tough to be accepted into it while rocking the boat. Not pointing out anyone or anything of that sort, just saying what I'm thinking
Old 9/14/11, 09:48 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
^agreed.

already said it, but happy birthday m*****f*****!!
Old 9/14/11, 09:58 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
This thread and site have cliques. Pretty darn unfriendly to new members. Anybody with some personality usually gets called out with a public warning within a week. Some of the regulars here are cool as hell and some of you guys would be less boring if you didn't post. I'm just a unique type of degenerate who has very few feelings to hurt. And raising hell and arguing are my specialties.
Old 9/14/11, 10:18 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Agreed with clique thread part. Most of us here have been here for year(s) and have many posts in here. Kind of like our forum inside a forum.
True. But a lot of that is yesterday. In fact it all is. Its kind of like that lead, follow, or get the heck out of the way. Used to be a number would lead, pass off, punt, then lead again. And around it went. It was fun.

Now they neither lead or follow for the most part, but when some new and some old friends are trying to keep it going, the ones that won't participate anymore - or get out of the way - gripe and threaten.

You can't rest on your laurels on anything in life. If you want the site to thrive, post. If you want it to go a certain way, lead by your posting example.
Old 9/15/11, 12:44 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
This thread and site have cliques. Pretty darn unfriendly to new members. Anybody with some personality usually gets called out with a public warning within a week. Some of the regulars here are cool as hell and some of you guys would be less boring if you didn't post. I'm just a unique type of degenerate who has very few feelings to hurt. And raising hell and arguing are my specialties.
I am not in a "clique" but I seem to get along just fine. I like this site because people get called out for the SH$T they say. Most forums are a bunch of low class low grade kids playing games. People get called out when they are trolling or starting crap just to start crap.

I am gettign pretty sick of people trolling and crying about the standard stuff of owning a sports car. I am sick of people crying about how different the tranny is from the one in the old camary they had. I am sick of people that should of bought a car to extend the ego they are lacking.

Old 9/15/11, 01:39 AM
Post *****

18 whole updated threads on the entire site in 3 hours. Yeah, its workin'. It's workin' great!

Old 9/15/11, 06:14 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

I am not in a "clique" but I seem to get along just fine. I like this site because people get called out for the SH$T they say. Most forums are a bunch of low class low grade kids playing games. People get called out when they are trolling or starting crap just to start crap.

I am gettign pretty sick of people trolling and crying about the standard stuff of owning a sports car. I am sick of people crying about how different the tranny is from the one in the old camary they had. I am sick of people that should of bought a car to extend the ego they are lacking.

Maybe you shouldn't read those posts then
Old 9/15/11, 06:20 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Just saw this from Carlisle All Ford Nationals, if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://foxmustangmagazine.com/home
Old 9/15/11, 06:21 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

maybe everyone should adult the proper age or move on to a forum that supports the was they act?
Old 9/15/11, 06:40 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

maybe everyone should adult the proper age or move on to a forum that supports the was they act?
Maybe someone shouldn't be on the forum if he cant accept the fact that not everyone is like him and might like to have a good time
Old 9/15/11, 06:53 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

says the guy that join only becuase he got the boot from another forum. I find the old members here are the reason people come and stay.. not the new ones blowing up each thread with what seems like not much to say.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast