Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/10, 10:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
My connection is really iffy right now for some reason.
Maybe ti's a global thing. My dad wasn't able to connect all day until two hours from now. The interwebz iz mezzed up really badz todayz The video shows the big *** steel fixture, complete with lighs and other stuff attached to it, fell to the ground, and falling on top of the car One of the injured persons has already lost two of it's fingers from one of his hands The doctors are desperately trying to save the rest of his hand. The only fortunate thing is that this happened today and not tomorrow in the inaugural game. That would've been catastrophic!
Old 7/17/10, 10:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 600 Likes on 431 Posts
Jill's kid when she gets home.............

Old 7/17/10, 10:45 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Jill's kid when she gets home.............
It's probably more like "Jill and her kid" when she gets home.................

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/17/10 at 10:51 PM.
Old 7/17/10, 11:07 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Tornadoes broke your intarwebz.
The internet always gets crappy when we get a lot of rain for some dumb reason.

Originally Posted by edumspeed
Maybe ti's a global thing. My dad wasn't able to connect all day until two hours from now. The interwebz iz mezzed up really badz todayz The video shows the big *** steel fixture, complete with lighs and other stuff attached to it, fell to the ground, and falling on top of the car One of the injured persons has already lost two of it's fingers from one of his hands The doctors are desperately trying to save the rest of his hand. The only fortunate thing is that this happened today and not tomorrow in the inaugural game. That would've been catastrophic!
Yikes, that's crazy!

Originally Posted by cdynaco
It's probably more like "Jill and her kid" when she gets home.................

Old 7/17/10, 11:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The internet always gets crappy when we get a lot of rain for some dumb
Mine does too, but its been so freakin' dry here I haven't had to worry about it lately. We really need some rain (not just thunderstorms, but some good, slow, lengthy rain.)
Old 7/17/10, 11:49 PM

That was us last year. It was really dry and we really didn't get that many bad storms. Completely different story this year.
Old 7/18/10, 12:50 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
"Hey bubba, what did you do to a minority today?"
- I revved my engine at him and he pissed his pants!

"What about you bobby?"
- I ate a cuban!

(I couldn't remember the actual scene, so I re-created it. Look up the Clan Meeting scene from Harold and Kumar: Guantanamo Bay)
I think one of them was kneeing an asian in the nuts, and the other was something with a toothbrush, but still funny.
Old 7/18/10, 12:54 AM
NTTAWWT

so I've picked up a second job for a little while to get some extra money for school and for the Mustang. I'm doing a good bit of driving for it, and tonight on three separate occasions I got challenged to race by those idiot's with coffee can exhaust. The third one was a bit weird, I pulled up to a stop light, took off like normal, and I guess because of my loud exhaust the idiot thought I was racing him. it was one of those civic coupes, with the exhaust, those stupid stickers on the headlights, and a ridiculous looking krylon black paint job (what kind of dumba$$ does that ). Well we got stopped at the next light aside of each other, I just nailed it through first and left him like he was tied to a light pole or something. He came flying past me a little while later, clearly embaraassed. It was a hell of a laugh for me.
Old 7/18/10, 12:56 AM

Too bad you didn't get that on camera.
Old 7/18/10, 01:28 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
so I've picked up a second job for a little while to get some extra money for school and for the Mustang. I'm doing a good bit of driving for it, and tonight on three separate occasions I got challenged to race by those idiot's with coffee can exhaust. The third one was a bit weird, I pulled up to a stop light, took off like normal, and I guess because of my loud exhaust the idiot thought I was racing him. it was one of those civic coupes, with the exhaust, those stupid stickers on the headlights, and a ridiculous looking krylon black paint job (what kind of dumba$$ does that ). Well we got stopped at the next light aside of each other, I just nailed it through first and left him like he was tied to a light pole or something. He came flying past me a little while later, clearly embaraassed. It was a hell of a laugh for me.
Gotta love idiots like that.

I just cant wait to see what kind of guys show up to the track when I get my Stang up and going.
Old 7/18/10, 01:43 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Be careful and don't get too cocky, the sleepers are out there....

http://www.streetfire.net/video/rice...cts_638166.htm

from about 1:30 on

I love the camera guy's initial reaction.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/18/10 at 01:54 AM.
Old 7/18/10, 09:49 AM

All the stores are closed around here cause there's no power.
Old 7/18/10, 02:35 PM
NTTAWWT

I like the sleepers, but I knew what that one had, I heard the "VTEC kick in yo'!" when I was barely accelerating.
Old 7/18/10, 02:40 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
I was outside the whole time Sean.

Everything's ok here, but the sky turned green and it got really windy. Was pouring rain, non-stop lightning, and I could see a few small branches blowing through the air. (yes I'm an idiot for taping the whole thing) I went out and drove around a little bit to see if there was any damage. Nothing much here but lots of leaves. Down the road a little ways there were a lot more bigger branches with leaves pretty much covering the entire road. About five minutes down the road, all the power was out and there was a cop sitting in an intersection. I turned down another road to come back, and there was a firetruck blocking off the street I'm assuming because of downed power lines. Turned around and came back another way. There were lots of big branches and even some trees down in the road. We didn't even get the worst of it. There were lots of reports of tornadoes in the area with lots of wind damage. I'll go out tomorrow and see what all happened.
Be careful in all that, man. Judging by how you talk about these storms, have you ever thought of being a storm chaser out in Kansas/Nebraska/Tornado Alley? Seems right up your alley, no pun intended.
Originally Posted by edumspeed
I saw it on the news today at work. There were like 7 people injured, including a three year old kid that was with his parents inside a car when one of those things fell off on top of it. There were 70 mph winds without reason. Some witnesses say there was a dust whirlwind before that, but there's no video of that at this time. The news are asking everywhere if someone filmed that or the sea tornado that may caused this mess to notify them ASAP. If land tornadoes are scary, imagine one with sea water in it.
I thought we called them things "hurricanes"

Or water spouts. Either way, glad it's not happening over here!

And good news! Tomorrow I'm goin' to look at a diamond plate tool box for the truck. $85 bucks, lock works, has key, chrome diamond plate, just gotta see how many scratches and stuff are on it; ya know, see how well it blends in with the god knows how old diamond plate bed rail covers!
Old 7/18/10, 04:38 PM

Be careful in all that, man. Judging by how you talk about these storms, have you ever thought of being a storm chaser out in Kansas/Nebraska/Tornado Alley? Seems right up your alley, no pun intended.
I'd love to do that, but don't know how I would. I'd need to go into meteorology to do that, and the stupid U of MN doesn't offer it. I could go into some sort of photojournalism too, but I don't know. If I could combine the two some how that would be awesome!

Car craft was awesome. Lots of cool cars, but waaay too many chevys/camaros, etc. Got lots of video if the burnout contest as well. Videos should be up soon. Still trying to finish uploading all my storm footage.
Old 7/18/10, 05:44 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Maybe transfer to a school that offers meteorology?

Camaro's are nice to look at too
Old 7/18/10, 06:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

That's not going to happen, Nathan wouldn't be able to stay at home until 30. Unless he can talk them into moving near the college, hmmmmm............

Old 7/18/10, 06:44 PM

Maybe transfer to a school that offers meteorology?

Camaro's are nice to look at too
I really don't want to have to do that.

Not when they all look the same.
Old 7/18/10, 07:00 PM

Car Craft pics! http://s633.photobucket.com/albums/u.../CarCraft2010/
Old 7/18/10, 07:02 PM

Might try this with my chipped fuel door. I was thinking about it before, but then I saw one today and it didn't look too bad.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast