Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/20/10, 05:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Pretty busy week @ work I've been all alone on my department since yesterday. My supervisor, that happens to be my friend, has some serious back injuries. He has a total of five damaged disks, two of them with a fine crack, and a pair almost rubbing bone to bone. That sure sounds painful. But anyways, if this keeps up, I'll be the next one if I don't get any help
Old 2/20/10, 05:13 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Went to the Ford lot today with my dad. He traded his 2006 Jeep Wrangler on a '08 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Cool little truck. My mom couldn't get in and out of his Jeep with the 33" tires on it and stuff. He still has his F350 diesel for haulin though. He hates parking that 350. It's a crew cab with the 8' bed.

So anyway while I was there and he was working his deal I grabbed a salesman and took a SHO for a little drive.

All I can say is

If I didn't have an assload of cars and a Raptor on the way I'd buy that SHO.

Paddle shifters are awesome. Comfort is amazing. I had it up to 110 in the freeway and I didn't even know it. Acceleration isincredible, but cornering for 4,000 lbs car was amazing. I was taking clover leaf off ramps at like 70. The salesman was puckering his *** as I downshifted and into the turns. Freaking awesome. Best car I've ever driven. Well best 4 door car.
Old 2/20/10, 05:20 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Went to the Ford lot today with my dad. He traded his 2006 Jeep Wrangler on a '08 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Cool little truck. My mom couldn't get in and out of his Jeep with the 33" tires on it and stuff. He still has his F350 diesel for haulin though. He hates parking that 350. It's a crew cab with the 8' bed.

So anyway while I was there and he was working his deal I grabbed a salesman and took a SHO for a little drive.

All I can say is

Paddle shifters are awesome. Comfort is amazing. I had it up to 110 in the freeway and I didn't even know it. Acceleration isincredible, but cornering for 4,000 lbs car was amazing. I was taking clover leaf off ramps at like 70. The salesman was puckering his *** as I downshifted and into the turns. Freaking awesome. Best car I've ever driven. Well best 4 door car.
Now that is funny.
Old 2/20/10, 05:25 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
It is a tire.

Me wanteee!!!
Originally Posted by denlem
%&$##!$ mice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those little bastards deserve to die I have one of those inside the house for some days now. I'm currently in the termination process Glue traps FTW.
My truck is gone.

I'm down to 2 Mustangs and a Bronco thats non-functioning for now. I have never been without a 'truck' since I was 19 years old.
Just remember... RAPTOR
Old 2/20/10, 05:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

All I can say is

That's an awesome car. That salesman will probably need his underwear scraped off after that ride
Old 2/20/10, 05:30 PM
Post *****

Yeah. We also put like 40 hard miles on that car. And when we got back it had 5 miles to empty. It was truly amazing though. I wish I needed one. I'd love to get a tune and up the boost on it. It would be ****ing awesome.
Old 2/20/10, 05:32 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by edumspeed
That's an awesome car. That salesman will probably need his underwear scraped off after that ride
It was like out of that movie Used Cars! lol

I've never done anything like that before. It was awesome.
Old 2/20/10, 05:34 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I seen this on another forum that was in the thread for Ford recalling the Mustang and this was his responce to a post on there............

#1- If it wasn't for the mustang there wouldn't be a CAMARO !
#2- If it wasn't for the mustang they wouldn't have quit making the camaro!
#3- If it wasn't for the mustang the ugly hunk of junk wouldn't have been put back into production!!!!!
Old 2/20/10, 05:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
I seen this on another forum that was in the thread for Ford recalling the Mustang and this was his responce to a post on there............

#1- If it wasn't for the mustang there wouldn't be a CAMARO !
#2- If it wasn't for the mustang they wouldn't have quit making the camaro!
#3- If it wasn't for the mustang the ugly hunk of junk wouldn't have been put back into production!!!!!
Old 2/20/10, 05:53 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I took the Mustang out today. Was on the highway and a Camaro came up and past me. All I could see is the guy in the back seat turning around and watching me. My exit was next, so I didn't play.

It was nice to drive it again, but I was not liking going through all the melting snow puddles. The car has NEVER been this dirty!

Broken toes on the mend and the clutch was not a good match either. Frozen Margaritas are now helping to kill that pain!
Old 2/20/10, 06:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
I took the Mustang out today. Was on the highway and a Camaro came up and past me. All I could see is the guy in the back seat turning around and watching me. My exit was next, so I didn't play.

It was nice to drive it again, but I was not liking going through all the melting snow puddles. The car has NEVER been this dirty!

Broken toes on the mend and the clutch was not a good match either. Frozen Margaritas are now helping to kill that pain!
ouch x 2 dirt & toe , I didn't realize it was broken
Old 2/20/10, 06:25 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Well since that is the only Stang you own right now I will let ya slide.

All I can say is

Sweeetttttttt! Sounds like EcoBoost is a win of an engine system
Old 2/20/10, 06:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

I wonder what this sig will get me ?
Old 2/20/10, 06:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I wonder what this sig will get me ?
This most likely
Old 2/20/10, 06:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

yah I thought be nice for just here but if it showed everywhere well that maybe concidered an outright lie !
Old 2/20/10, 06:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

yah I thought be nice for just here but if it showed everywhere well that maybe concidered an outright lie !

Put it back to see what happens
Old 2/20/10, 06:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by edumspeed

Put it back to see what happens
I'm getting older man so my ***** must be shrinking or the thought of his wrath does scare me, but Gary had made mention to an earlier post of the person wanting a screen name about (It's like taking candy from a baby) so I'll think on it , hey you do it !
Old 2/20/10, 06:58 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I'm getting older man so my ***** must be shrinking or the thought of his wrath does scare me, but Gary had made mention to an earlier post of the person wanting a screen name about (It's like taking candy from a baby) so I'll think on it , hey you do it !

I say we all do it.
Old 2/20/10, 07:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

I say we all do it.
who's first I'll take second. But I'll still get charged for instigating lol
Old 2/20/10, 07:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

I say we all do it.