Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/28/09, 12:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
Why do you think CBS gave him his walking papers into retirement and NEVER gave him an opportunity again to get on the AIR on their network again......
There are only 2 choices now for a viewpoint to follow. You are either fully on board with Hollywood and the mainstream media, or you are a racist. Which do you want to be? Dissent not welcome, you are one or the other.
Old 11/28/09, 12:43 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I think Ford did themselves a huge favor by using Mike Rowe in their commercial campaign. Not only do people associate him with dirty jobs (things tough trucks would be used for) but he has a very commanding voice that is recognizable. I know that voice from Deadliest Catch and I'm sure others do too. It's familiar, comforting, and reassuring. What more could you ask for as an endorsement for your product.
Old 11/28/09, 12:49 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
There are only 2 choices now for a viewpoint to follow. You are either fully on board with Hollywood and the mainstream media, or you are a racist. Which do you want to be? Dissent not welcome, you are one or the other.
If Glen Beck is mainstream media ,then I am a racist

Boy, tough crowd. All I was tryin to say was the man was the voice of america for like 26 years. I loved hearing his voice when I was a kid watching all the space stuff and special reports. I never watched him on the nightly news regularly just because I didn't care at the time what was going on outside my little world I lived in at the time. As you get older, thats when the global news becomes more important, and you can then disseminate what YOU think is right out of all the **** that floats out there. all news has a slant anyway, take it for waht it really is.....ratings, and sensationalism is ratings.....pure unadulterated trash. the national enquirer on tv.

PS I am as conservative as it comes.

Last edited by runningwild4.6; 11/28/09 at 01:08 AM.
Old 11/28/09, 12:55 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

****, I'm doing good. I have managed to **** 2 people off in one night.
Old 11/28/09, 01:12 AM
Cobra Member

Well, I still would rather be pissed off, than pissed on!
Old 11/28/09, 01:21 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This ol' boy plays some of the best covers I've ever heard, and if you look through his vids, he has some very cool instruments and equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoloDall.../9/C-4h9qugmRE

Old 11/28/09, 02:27 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've got a huge fly in the house that is driving me crazy. You can hear it buzzing around from across the room, but every time I get the flyswatter out, it leaves. I'm on a mission to get this bastard.
Old 11/28/09, 05:03 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I've got a huge fly in the house that is driving me crazy. You can hear it buzzing around from across the room, but every time I get the flyswatter out, it leaves. I'm on a mission to get this bastard.
I know I know get something that resembles a drop of shat put up ny a top of a lap stand there & wait and nail it. I`d go mental if it happened to me and I was say trying to sleep..
Old 11/28/09, 09:25 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Good morning gents
Old 11/28/09, 09:32 AM
Team Mustang Source

Good morning gentelman & ladies well mam Mom (Jill) and lets not forget the kiddies this is a Family site remember.

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 11/28/09 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11/28/09, 09:50 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I really don't know much about hockey either, but it's still as fun as heck to go to a game. The Top 20 countdown is being hosted from the Xcel center at the concert I was at. Same place I went to for the game today. I've been to three movies this year. There usually isn't much out there, but when there is I'll go. Just forget the whole movie thing. We obviously have different opinions, and it's not worth fighting over.
Me--><--Nathan

Hockey is only the best sport on this continent! You should know a lot about it! Hell I bet Edson knows more about it than you

(Watching soccer is like hockey on foot, on a bigger "rink", using your foot instead of a stick)
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Speaking of movies. I watched Star Trek in the theater room tonight.

I'm definitely saying Star Trek>Star Wars

While all the films may not be perfect, I definitely lean the to the Kirk/Spock side of things.

And Blind Side looks good. I don't see what's wrong with the main character helping out the troubled kid. It sounds like something you'd do Lee. Besides wearing panties and putting on makeup. Though if that's your thing, hey who am I to judge. But just keep it to yourself.

I watched Star Trek last night too. No home theater though. It's the first movie I've ever not been as happy watching at home than in a theater. I was just awestruck in the theater at some stuff, came back to my house and was dissapointed
Actually I was not.

Though I guess my posts sometimes read like a Seinfeld script.

What's the deal with little black box on airplanes? It always survives the plane crash. Now if they made the plane out of the same stuff the little black box is made of, then there would be no reason for the little black box.
Cars would just bounce of of each other. No dents.

I'm waiting for teh cars like in the movie Demolition Man with Wesley Snipes and Sly Stallone. Instead of airbags, the car will just fill with foam instantly on impact. We'll be safe from the car wreck, but we will of course die of suffocation.
There's a slight problem with this. When cars crumple up, energy is dissapated. If the car doesn't crumple, all the force of the hit goes directly on your body, which is why '60s cars are a lot less safe than say '90s cars.

For planes, I figure if you're falling out of the sky, you're gonna die no matter how you slice it
Old 11/28/09, 10:05 AM
Team Mustang Source

VS normal panic smiley
Me--><--Nathan
didn`t I reaed as one of the top two being a now soon to be released Natchan
Old 11/28/09, 10:06 AM
Team Mustang Source

Sean:
I watched Star Trek last night too. No home theater though. It's the first movie I've ever not been as happy watching at home than in a theater. I was just awestruck in the theater at some stuff, came back to my house and was dissapointed
Any Trekies out here É
http://io9.com/5411347/read-kirks-un...k-for-yourself

http://trekmovie.com/2009/11/23/read...lliam-shatner/

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 11/28/09 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11/28/09, 10:21 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Oh hi guys

A&M could have won if the defense didnt suck as much as they did

So anyways leaving tomorrow back to Aggieland (College Station)

PS Kyle Field is very imposing
Old 11/28/09, 10:45 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
.................................................. ...never mind............................

Boy, tough crowd. All I was tryin to say was the man was the voice of america for like 26 years. I loved hearing his voice when I was a kid watching all the space stuff and special reports. I never watched him on the nightly news regularly just because I didn't care at the time what was going on outside my little world I lived in at the time. As you get older, thats when the global news becomes more important, and you can then disseminate what YOU think is right out of all the **** that floats out there. all news has a slant anyway, take it for waht it really is.....ratings, and sensationalism is ratings.....pure unadulterated trash. the national enquirer on tv
I get it. I can understand how it must have been. You've got a little black and white tv tube and it was Cronkites voice and words that helped describe the space race for everyone. He was good at that for sure. Very good voice. He recorded the voice overs for the University of Texas commercials they play during the games. "We are Texas. What starts here changes the world." Great voice. Great mastery of the language. A Texan of course. But still a liberal *** bag.

I think Ford did themselves a huge favor by using Mike Rowe in their commercial campaign. Not only do people associate him with dirty jobs (things tough trucks would be used for) but he has a very commanding voice that is recognizable. I know that voice from Deadliest Catch and I'm sure others do too. It's familiar, comforting, and reassuring. What more could you ask for as an endorsement for your product.
Yes they did. Better than Dennis Leary. Mike Rowe is trustworthy. That's the most important factor.

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210

There's a slight problem with this. When cars crumple up, energy is dissapated. If the car doesn't crumple, all the force of the hit goes directly on your body, which is why '60s cars are a lot less safe than say '90s cars.

For planes, I figure if you're falling out of the sky, you're gonna die no matter how you slice it

I wasn't being literal Sean. It's part of a comedy bit.

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Oh hi guys

A&M could have won if the defense didnt suck as much as they did

So anyways leaving tomorrow back to Aggieland (College Station)

PS Kyle Field is very imposing
Could of, should of, would of...

You can't play that game. It was a 10 point win and that's that.

If ifs, ands, and buts, were candy and nuts, we'd all have a happy Christmas.
Old 11/28/09, 01:07 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
You have to catch it in your hand and squish it.
Me--><--Nathan

Hockey is only the best sport on this continent! You should know a lot about it! Hell I bet Edson knows more about it than you

(Watching soccer is like hockey on foot, on a bigger "rink", using your foot instead of a stick)
It's not like a don't know anything. My family obviously isn't as into sports as most of you are.
Old 11/28/09, 01:29 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
You have to catch it in your hand and squish it.
I would if I could catch him sitting somewhere, but he just keeps doing fly-bys and then leaves and hides. The thing is huge, sounds like a dang Cessna flying around in here, lol.
Old 11/28/09, 01:29 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Me--><--Nathan

And without all that protection and soccer jerseys can actually be worn for everyday use
Old 11/28/09, 01:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Every day when I wake up, one side of my nose is stuffed up. Not one side in particular, it varies, but after I'm up for 10-15 minutes it un-stops.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/28/09 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11/28/09, 01:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Haven't been in this thread for awhile. What's goin on guys?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast