Notices
Suspension, Brakes, and Tire Tech Place to discuss suspension mods for all models

spring thing again

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/17, 05:25 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by Ponywars
Just put the steeda sports in today with a whiteline adj p/h bar,first impressions are fantastic!!!!I was so worried about the ride but it actually rides better than stock even over rough roads,stiffer but in a good compliant way,nose dive under breaking is GONE and squat under take off is GONE and the handling is sweet as can be and tight as a drum,the alignment is spot on dead center but i,m getting an alignment anyway just to make sure on monday so they have a chance to settle. next thing is sub frame connecters to stiffen the chassis a little!
Great to hear & when you pair them with the Steeda Pro Actions ... the ride is even better!

Let me know if I can help assist with anything in the future!

Best Regards,

TJ
Old 4/5/17, 12:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
i already have koni str.t and gt500 strut mounts, i swore i wasnt going to do lowering springs its a good thing i changed my mind!
Old 4/5/17, 12:31 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
Excellent!

You are doing it right!!

In the future, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know at tim@steeda.com.

Best Regards,

TJ
Old 4/5/17, 06:51 PM
EF1
Mach 1 Member

Received 132 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by Ponywars
Just put the steeda sports in today with a whiteline adj p/h bar,first impressions are fantastic!!!!I was so worried about the ride but it actually rides better than stock even over rough roads,stiffer but in a good compliant way,nose dive under breaking is GONE and squat under take off is GONE and the handling is sweet as can be and tight as a drum,the alignment is spot on dead center but i,m getting an alignment anyway just to make sure on monday so they have a chance to settle. next thing is sub frame connecters to stiffen the chassis a little!
Glad you are happy with your choice. I waited until mine was out of warranty before really starting to mod. When i did the suspension, I wondered why I didn't do it sooner.
Old 4/6/17, 12:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
i got the extended warranty when i bought the car,6 year 100k, i only have 39k on it so the 6 years is coming before the 100k,i havn;t done any performance mods yet,just what the car needed so far,ss clutch line,barton 2 post on the stock 401a shifter,rousch uca frpp lca (eliminated wheel hop),clutch pedal ext,steeda sport springs w/koni srt.t and gt500 mounts, whiteline adj panhard bar,gt500a/b res delete,hawk hps pads on stock brembo;s,redline trans fluid,tough to decide on which tune when its time,Lund,bama,Steeda,AED,etc.,etc.
Old 4/6/17, 07:30 PM
EF1
Mach 1 Member

Received 132 Likes on 118 Posts
It sounds like you have taken a similar approach to your car as I have with mine. For what it is worth, I have the Steeda CAI and tune and it made a noticeable difference to the car. I haven't had it on a dyne to see actual numbers, but the car feels and sounds quicker.