2012-2013 BOSS 302

You don't have to wait for MMP, check out the Who's the Boss track experience!

Search this Thread

Old 9/26/11 | 07:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cloud9
George posted several pics here Andy. I have more that I will try to get posted later today. Overall it was a great weekend! It was so cool to meet a bunch of other Mustang guys from the forums. Thanks to everyone that came out and for travelling so far! We are going to make it even bigger and better next year.

http://www.racemph.com/Ford-Mustang-Roundup-2011.htm
Awesome! Thanks Gary.
Old 9/26/11 | 09:00 AM
Bullitt Member

Here are the (few) photos I took on Friday: Mustang Roundup 2011.

Need to do some video editing (too long, too slow )... will try to have that up by the end of the week (gotta get a friend to do it so it might look / sound nice!).

Thanks to George, Casey and all the MPH crew for putting on a great show! Will be back again next year (if not in two weeks).

Also, thanks to all the sponsors, especially Woodhouse Ford (Bill Pemberton was their rep at the event... great guy and fast on track... even if he does drive a Viper ).

Thanks to Todd Soderquist from Ford for the great presentation on Friday, hanging around to answer questions, and being an all around nice guy (even though he wouldn't turn over the track key).

Great job guys!

Last edited by JScheier; 9/26/11 at 09:09 AM.
Old 9/26/11 | 09:25 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by JScheier
Here are the (few) photos I took on Friday: Mustang Roundup 2011.

Need to do some video editing (too long, too slow )... will try to have that up by the end of the week (gotta get a friend to do it so it might look / sound nice!).

Thanks to George, Casey and all the MPH crew for putting on a great show! Will be back again next year (if not in two weeks).

Also, thanks to all the sponsors, especially Woodhouse Ford (Bill Pemberton was their rep at the event... great guy and fast on track... even if he does drive a Viper ).

Thanks to Todd Soderquist from Ford for the great presentation on Friday, hanging around to answer questions, and being an all around nice guy (even though he wouldn't turn over the track key).

Great job guys!
Thanks for posting the pics John and for acknowledging all those guys for their hard work and sponsorships. I agree wholeheartedly that they really know how to put on an event. It was non-stop fun the entire weekend.

Also, thank you for taking time out of your weekend to help instruct some of the new drivers. That was pretty generous of you.

Oh and by the way, good work on the chicken wire grille! You were probably the "coolest" Boss on track.
Old 9/26/11 | 09:29 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

More pics

Here are some more pics from the weekend.

Old 9/26/11 | 10:04 AM
Bullitt Member

Agreeded, VERY cool weekend!

Thanks to Gary, Todd, George, Casey, Bill, Woodhouse Ford and all those who attended! Great fellowship with some passionate Boss owners and very good track drivers. It will only get better next year.
Old 9/26/11 | 10:49 AM
Bullitt Member

I agree too! Awesome event. It was great meeting all of you guys. Can't wait for next year.

Too bad Gary's track buddy had a little fender bender at the end of the day. It was sooooo unexpected!
Old 9/26/11 | 10:54 AM
Bullitt Member

WOW! Dean.
What did I miss? Pictures?
Saw the earler spinout in #13.
Was it after 2pm?
Old 9/26/11 | 11:00 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by P0 Corsa
Sent you a PM
Old 9/26/11 | 11:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Dean#4AI
I agree too! Awesome event. It was great meeting all of you guys. Can't wait for next year.
You make it home? I got home around 7:30 last night... unloaded the Boss and the bumper is still on... so I call it a successful weekend
Old 9/26/11 | 11:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Was it after 2pm?
Right around 2:30.
Old 9/26/11 | 11:08 AM
Bullitt Member

WOW! Dean.
Saw the earler spinout in #13.
Was it after 2pm?
Yes, it happened on the last run of the day. I'm still on my way home so I don't have access to a track map. I think it was coming off turn 6 which is the first left hander behind the condos. Looking at the skid marks, it looks like got into a tank slapper and never caught it.

Didn't go look at it but not too bad although who knows what it looks like under the skin. Hopefully he learns something from it. Temp fate enough, you're going to get bit.
Old 9/26/11 | 11:10 AM
Bullitt Member

You make it home? I got home around 7:30 last night... unloaded the Boss and the bumper is still on... so I call it a successful weekend
Hey John! Stopped for lunch and about an hour from home. So far, so good!
Old 9/26/11 | 11:13 AM
Bullitt Member

Yes, a very successful weekend! Lol
Old 9/26/11 | 11:31 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Wow that was quick? How long of a haul is it for you? I figured it would be a late nighter. You must have been pulling as fast on the highway as you were on track

Coming back down in 2 weeks Would be nice to have some company. Not sure how many Mustangs will be there otherwise. Not to mention it would give me someone to watch and learn from.
Old 9/26/11 | 11:32 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Dean#4AI
Yes, a very successful weekend! Lol
You better come back soon. You were SO close to carving some wood New tires and one more day to learn the track and you're there easy.
Old 9/26/11 | 11:38 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

What is George saying about your cars guys?

Old 9/26/11 | 12:21 PM

What is George saying about your cars guys?

"ALL LOOK SAME!"
Old 9/26/11 | 12:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Wow that was quick? How long of a haul is it for you? I figured it would be a late nighter. You must have been pulling as fast on the highway as you were on track
Right at 6 hours again. I was bookin' as traffic was light. Wanted to make it out of the boonies before sundown so I didn't have to deal with wildlife!

Coming back down in 2 weeks Would be nice to have some company. Not sure how many Mustangs will be there otherwise. Not to mention it would give me someone to watch and learn from.
I won't be making it. Too much going on at home between work (mine) and work (wife). There will be at least two E36 M3s for you to play with. A blue one in TTA (Jobusch) and a white one in HPDE4 (Mayfield). Both really great guys. Jobusch is an awesome instructor and has run MPH probably more than any of us. Watch his lines... he's fast (as in, should already be on the table). I think my M3 is making the trip. #36 in HPDE4 (Werley). Will be silver with Vorshlag and MW3 graphics. Not 100% sure the current owners are going though as one of their M3s spit out a transmission at the last event. If it is there, look at the wheels... those are what we are building for S197 Mustangs in an 18x10.

Last edited by JScheier; 9/26/11 at 12:53 PM.
Old 9/26/11 | 01:14 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Right at 6 hours again. I was bookin' as traffic was light. Wanted to make it out of the boonies before sundown so I didn't have to deal with wildlife!
Not bad at all. I'm right at 5 hours. Actually we ran a sub 5 hour trip home last night for the first time and the wife asked if there's a table for that too

Last edited by cloud9; 9/26/11 at 01:15 PM. Reason: sp
Old 9/26/11 | 04:06 PM

Not bad at all. I'm right at 5 hours. Actually we ran a sub 5 hour trip home last night for the first time and the wife asked if there's a table for that too
That wife of yours is soo cool. (great pit crewer) Tell her you'll carve your name in the dining room table.

Quick Reply: You don't have to wait for MMP, check out the Who's the Boss track experience!