Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

White Street Boss Available MSRP

Search this Thread

Old 4/11/11, 09:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
White Street Boss Available MSRP

Ok, guys here is another Street Boss I have come across and is available.
White
Recaro/Torsen
Believed to be a Q2
At MSRP

Kidd Ford Lincoln, Morrison TN
Talk to Terry Kidd, Owner
(931) 668-2177

Anyone know of a silver LS? (at MSRP)
Old 4/11/11, 10:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couldn't find it on their website. Do you know delivery date and price?
Old 4/11/11, 11:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by dean_acheson
Couldn't find it on their website. Do you know delivery date and price?
Why would you think they would list the boss on their website?? Many dealers just do not bother listing halo cars.
If you are serious about purchasing a Boss, just follow the information I have given in my post.

MSRP is MSRP.....?
Old 4/11/11, 11:55 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by P0 Corsa

Why would you think they would list the boss on their website?? Many dealers just do not bother listing halo cars.
If you are serious about purchasing a Boss, just follow the information I have given in my post.

MSRP is MSRP.....?
Really?
Old 4/11/11, 12:03 PM
Cobra Member

MSRP is MSRP.....?
So how does the whole 'drop ship' thing work? Sorry if this has been covered before but let's say all the local dealers in my area have either no allocations or have silly ADMs on them. Make a call, arrange for a down payment and... then what?

-ace72
Old 4/11/11, 12:08 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by ace72ace

So how does the whole 'drop ship' thing work? Sorry if this has been covered before but let's say all the local dealers in my area have either no allocations or have silly ADMs on them. Make a call, arrange for a down payment and... then what?

-ace72
Go to this site and look for a dealer that does courtesy delivery

https://www.fleet.ford.com/OrderingC...ry/default.asp
Old 4/11/11, 12:12 PM
Cobra Member

-ace72
you can also find a car hauler company to get it and bring it to you, i read somewhere it was $1000 or so to have a car delivered. if it were me i would fly in have the dealer send someone to get you and drive the beast home. first though start by going to ford.com, put in your zip and find every dealer within your area and call them all. that's what i did and finally found a deal, even though it's a long wait.
Old 4/11/11, 12:31 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Big Vito
Go to this site and look for a dealer that does courtesy delivery

https://www.fleet.ford.com/OrderingC...ry/default.asp
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind as I'm most likely in the Q3/Q4 time frame when I'm ready to buy. Mom lives down in SC not too far from Charlotte, that would make one great visit to fly down and drive back. Quite a few dealers in that part of the US.

-ace72
Old 4/11/11, 12:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
you can also find a car hauler company to get it and bring it to you, i read somewhere it was $1000 or so to have a car delivered. if it were me i would fly in have the dealer send someone to get you and drive the beast home. first though start by going to ford.com, put in your zip and find every dealer within your area and call them all. that's what i did and finally found a deal, even though it's a long wait.
You can do what Shane suggests and arrange shippment from the selling dealer to you. This is what you would have to do if the car has already been delivered to the selling dealership. Or you could drive/trailer the car back yourself. See a number of threads discussing these options.

Or what Vito says, I believe you can buy a Ford vehicle at any dealer and have it shipped to another dealer as a "courtesy delivery". You might have to pay the receiving dealer a small sum (couple hundred dollars if that depending on your relationship) to perform PMI and clean-up which the original dealer would have performed. This works as long as the car has not yet been shipped. Thus you can buy the Boss at a Deluth MN dealer, pay for it and have Ford ship it to you in Miami to your local dealer.
Old 4/11/11, 12:34 PM
Cobra R Member

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind as I'm most likely in the Q3/Q4 time frame when I'm ready to buy. Mom lives down in SC not too far from Charlotte, that would make one great visit to fly down and drive back. Quite a few dealers in that part of the US.

-ace72
Welcome
Old 4/11/11, 12:42 PM
Cobra Member

Thus you can buy the Boss at a Deluth MN dealer, pay for it and have Ford ship it to you in Miami to your local dealer.
If only I lived in Miami instead of freezing my @$$ off up here in New England. At least it hit 70 today.
Old 4/11/11, 12:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

MSRP is MSRP.....?

Wow, I apologize. I did not see the MSRP bit.

http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dea...0/BodyDesc/1/0
Old 4/11/11, 02:50 PM
Bullitt Member

Or what Vito says, I believe you can buy a Ford vehicle at any dealer and have it shipped to another dealer as a "courtesy delivery". You might have to pay the receiving dealer a small sum (couple hundred dollars if that depending on your relationship) to perform PMI and clean-up which the original dealer would have performed. This works as long as the car has not yet been shipped. Thus you can buy the Boss at a Deluth MN dealer, pay for it and have Ford ship it to you in Miami to your local dealer.

This is how I'm geting mine. Going thru a dealer in Alabama, and after it's built, Ford will ship it to my dealer in central Mass. My dealer is not charging me any fee to prep the car, as we have a long business relationship.
Old 4/11/11, 03:50 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by davesvt2000
This is how I'm geting mine. Going thru a dealer in Alabama, and after it's built, Ford will ship it to my dealer in central Mass. My dealer is not charging me any fee to prep the car, as we have a long business relationship.
Can he prep one for me too? Meh, probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to ask... Oh wait, I haven't even ordered one yet, never mind.