2012-2013 BOSS 302

BOSS is HERE!!

Search this Thread

Old 3/23/11, 06:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss
Just make sure you post pictures of your car so some of us with first day, first quarter builds can see what a Boss looks like

Mark did you gets yours? Gary's is at the dealer in GA but he has not picked it up. Very low number but I will let him post about it.
Gary picked his up today.

"Picked up my car. Busy. It's 30 degrees with a light snow. Broke it in hard (clarification - per Ford's instruction - didn't hold the RPMs and varied speeds). I'll post more later. Initial reaction: "
Old 3/23/11, 07:06 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Nccstud
Gary picked his up today.

"Picked up my car. Busy. It's 30 degrees with a light snow. Broke it in hard (clarification - per Ford's instruction - didn't hold the RPMs and varied speeds). I'll post more later. Initial reaction: "
Different Gary (SWA737) he is away and will not be able to get it until he gets back. Our cars we build the same day .... a long time ago, (it seems).
Old 3/23/11, 07:15 PM
Cobra Member

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, I do LOVE my Boss!!

Gary, you do lead everyone in the mods department so I hope to learn from you when the time comes for me. Drive it in the snow, like you said - it'll wash!!
Old 3/24/11, 05:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Scott, I have no idea where my car is located. FCS called me Tuesday and said it would be here Friday (tomorrow), so I'm hopeful. Only problem is that the VVS isn't updating at my dealership and I have no updates on that since last Thursday, which showed it at the ramp in New Boston, MI.
Beating the dealer over the head to have their guy call the offloading ramp in Columbia, SC today to see if its there. Should know today....but I'm not sure. What a huge PITA this whole process has been...and its not even over yet.
Old 3/24/11, 08:53 PM
Cobra Member

Mark, your ordeal has been much longer than most. Hang in there, it will be over soon - once you get behind the wheel, you'll forget all the grief.
Old 3/24/11, 09:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MustangFanatic
Mark, your ordeal has been much longer than most. Hang in there, it will be over soon - once you get behind the wheel, you'll forget all the grief.
I feel your pain...hang in there bro
Old 3/25/11, 06:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! More bad news, FCS was full of it, car was just loaded on a rail car yesterday (24th). New ETA is April 2d. Don't really expect it then either. It's still in New Boston as of this morning (the 25th), and would be surprised if it left by the middle of next week. I'm more expecting about the 15th of April, which is 60 days after it was built.
Old 3/25/11, 07:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by StillIntense
Thanks guys, really appreciate it! More bad news, FCS was full of it, car was just loaded on a rail car yesterday (24th). New ETA is April 2d. Don't really expect it then either. It's still in New Boston as of this morning (the 25th), and would be surprised if it left by the middle of next week. I'm more expecting about the 15th of April, which is 60 days after it was built.
That dose suck,
I hope you see it sooner than that Mark.
Old 3/25/11, 07:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks Fred, but I'm not betting on it.
Old 3/25/11, 09:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Mark, my Boss traveled from MI to VA a week after it was put on the railcar. Hopefully yours will be moving soon.
Old 3/25/11, 10:07 AM
Bullitt Member

Thank you too, Kevin. Just called at noon ET today, its still sitting there at New Boston.

So what does "Waybill Data Recorded" mean on when I call the CSX tracking line?
Old 3/25/11, 09:14 PM
Cobra Member

Ok Mark, I'll drive down to Charleston and we'll take turns driving mine until yours arrives!

Seriously, don't know why yours has taken this long to arrive - anybody have a locomotive to help a brother out??
Old 3/26/11, 06:10 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
Originally Posted by 5 DOT 0
How about white rear spoiler, mirror covers, and rims???
as long as you paint the rear axle white also.
Old 3/28/11, 10:23 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey guys,

As you all know, it is up to the dealers discretion to advise of their allocation and quarter availability. Also, vehicle assembly and delivery is a very complicated process as is, on top of the issues that can arise that will cause delays. The intent is to deliver the vehicles fast, but not at the expense of quality, not counting on shipping issues that may come up. I know we are all anxious and ready for you to get your vehicles and I am doing my best to get all the answers to your. I appreciate your time, patience and support! You guys are great!

Deysha
Old 3/28/11, 05:33 PM
GT Member

Smile

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hey guys,

As you all know, it is up to the dealers discretion to advise of their allocation and quarter availability. Also, vehicle assembly and delivery is a very complicated process as is, on top of the issues that can arise that will cause delays. The intent is to deliver the vehicles fast, but not at the expense of quality, not counting on shipping issues that may come up. I know we are all anxious and ready for you to get your vehicles and I am doing my best to get all the answers to your. I appreciate your time, patience and support! You guys are great!

Deysha
No Deysha, it's us that should be saying you guys are great. I have been dealing with Jean and she has been great in finding out what I need and helping. You guys in FCS must be old school because you haven't forgoten the customers.
Thanks again and again!!!!!
Old 3/28/11, 07:40 PM
Cobra Member

Thanks Deysha, you were great throughout the process and VERY helpful - certainly made the time pass easier waiting for the Boss to arrive! You rock!
Old 3/30/11, 10:19 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by BossLS
No Deysha, it's us that should be saying you guys are great. I have been dealing with Jean and she has been great in finding out what I need and helping. You guys in FCS must be old school because you haven't forgoten the customers.
Thanks again and again!!!!!
Originally Posted by MustangFanatic
Thanks Deysha, you were great throughout the process and VERY helpful - certainly made the time pass easier waiting for the Boss to arrive! You rock!
Thank you for the kind words!! I really appreciate it and appreciate you guys to the fullest!!

Deysha