Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Two NEW releases for 2010+ Mustangs Exterior

Search this Thread

Old 7/3/10, 09:10 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Two NEW releases for 2010+ Mustangs Exterior

Just figured I'd drop a line and let everyone know we are just 3 weeks away from TWO new releases for the 2010+ Mustang!

No Pics.

No Descriptions.

No Hints.

I guess there won't be any copycat versions for at least 5 weeks then! (LOL)

In all seriousness, we're scheduling the releases to coincide with Mustang Week, and will be unveiling the new releases with our newest car "Twisted Six" - should be interesting to say the least.

Back to enjoying the 4th weekend, just finished with the claybar on the entire car in preparation for some "work" that is happening over the next couple of weeks...

More info as it becomes available.
Old 7/3/10, 09:48 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by STACK RACING

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that we're just 8 weeks from our next new exterior products. We'll be announcing in 3 weeks what they are, stay tuned!

Old 7/3/10, 11:16 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Should have just waited three more weeks to post and then just show what you have instead of trying to tease.
Old 7/4/10, 05:57 AM
Legacy Tms Member

We have to keep everyone on their toes - I'd love nothing more than to post pictures right this very moment, but past experience has taught us not to do that... at least we chose the right section to put the post in... (hint hint)

John, I see what you did there (LOL) - sad state of affairs when we have to do someone else's R&D for them... I wonder how the competition will work around our latest patents to solve the problems nobody else has been able to figure out yet. Oh wait, I forgot... if you produce everything overseas, you really don't care about those pesky details...!

Last edited by SilverHorse-----Racing; 7/4/10 at 06:01 AM.
Old 7/4/10, 07:10 AM
GTR Member

Well, instead of posting this and saying that you have two new products coming out that everyone is going to want but you aren't going to show them or even say what they are for three weeks, you could have just said that 2010 was becoming a very exciting year for the new Mustang and that you were hard at work on new products and would be presenting them soon.

The way you said it was like, "we have new stuff but we aren't going to let you see it yet, so there!"

Not the best way to market new products or create a favorable excitement over your company.

The other lesser guys are always going to try and copy something good and you obviously know it. So long as your products are the highest quality and you have the best customer service then you are going to be in good shape and don't need to play games with the guys you are trying to market to.
Old 7/4/10, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
The way you said it was like, "we have new stuff but we aren't going to let you see it yet, so there!"

Not the best way to market new products or create a favorable excitement over your company.
Ford did that. With the 2010 Mustang. With the '08 Bullitt. etc etc...
Seems to have worked out ok for them.
Old 7/4/10, 07:31 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Wow...

As a Mustang owner and enthusiast first, I wasn't trying to "play games" with our friends and customers. More to the point, I was just letting everyone with a 2010+ know that there were products in the works for them and that very shortly there would be some good news to share about it. I was "stirring the pot" with our competitors who also read the forums to let them know to bring their "A" game if they want to try and keep up, hence the emoticon of the pot being stirred - not directed at our friends or customers in any way.

After being here for over 6 years, I was trying to have a little fun over the weekend since we're excited about what we're doing but just can't say much about it yet, unlike how it was in the beginning where we could announce something months in advance and let everyone have input prior to production being underway.

However, I can see that my attempt at fun & humor has fallen on less than a receptive audience on this holiday weekend, and therefore I respectfully will discontinue posting in this thread until after Mustang Week is over at the end of July. I apologize if I wasted anyone's time by being happy about our upcoming good news, and will get back to work preparing for the show rather than talking about it.
Old 7/4/10, 07:41 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
Wow...

As a Mustang owner and enthusiast first, I wasn't trying to "play games" with our friends and customers. More to the point, I was just letting everyone with a 2010+ know that there were products in the works for them and that very shortly there would be some good news to share about it. I was "stirring the pot" with our competitors who also read the forums to let them know to bring their "A" game if they want to try and keep up, hence the emoticon of the pot being stirred - not directed at our friends or customers in any way.

After being here for over 6 years, I was trying to have a little fun over the weekend since we're excited about what we're doing but just can't say much about it yet, unlike how it was in the beginning where we could announce something months in advance and let everyone have input prior to production being underway.

However, I can see that my attempt at fun & humor has fallen on less than a receptive audience on this holiday weekend, and therefore I respectfully will discontinue posting in this thread until after Mustang Week is over at the end of July. I apologize if I wasted anyone's time by being happy about our upcoming good news, and will get back to work preparing for the show rather than talking about it.
Well, I'm personally looking forward to seeing what you have in store! I'm already planning on getting a set of the quarter louvers once this deployment is over. May be adding two more things to my to buy list in 3 weeks.
Old 7/4/10, 07:42 AM

You have nothing to apologize for, good sir. Please don't let the poor attitudes of a few ruin your own excitement in your company's products, as there are surely others who are just as enthusiastic as you are, and eager to see what SHR has in store!
Old 7/4/10, 07:51 AM
Banned

i cant wait for mustangweek
Old 7/4/10, 08:09 AM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the new products. Certain vendors really help to send the customization of these cars in a whole new direction. CDC did it with their ducktail, SHR did it with the louvers. Looking forward to seeing if SHR will set a trend again...
Old 7/4/10, 10:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
It can be read into a few ways right depending on ones (Mood) I can so understand mnot letting too muck leek as it had happened to you before & the proof always ALWAYS comes in the finished product in the end.
Old 7/7/10, 04:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Let me put on my thinking cap.

My guesses are billet fuel door and honeycomb trunk panel. I would've said lower grill inserts but you're mostly working off of your v6 sooo.. I'm guessing you'll wait on those a little while. Do I get a prize if I'm right?
Old 7/7/10, 04:30 PM
Cobra Member

Honestly, I too, was kinda disappointed to open the thread and not see two new releases. But I understand where you're coming from - have fun at Mustangweek!

It's a good thing that people are passionate about your products
Old 7/7/10, 06:18 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D.
Looking forward to seeing the new products. Certain vendors really help to send the customization of these cars in a whole new direction. CDC did it with their ducktail, SHR did it with the louvers. Looking forward to seeing if SHR will set a trend again...
SHR has always set the trend with Mustang parts, the "tease" is nothing new to the retail business. Look at any pre advertising and you will see it time and time again. I would rather see a "tease" and keep looking for the "next something" than find out after I see a competitors version months later of lower quality.
SHR parts rock

Come on Marcello, keep us posted!

Last edited by Dougxox; 7/7/10 at 06:19 PM.
Old 7/8/10, 02:52 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
Wow...

Don't listen to the Debbie Downers Marcello!
Old 7/8/10, 06:28 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Please make it some kick *** looking BLACK tail light bezels!!
Old 7/8/10, 11:18 AM
Cobra R Member

Hope it's a sound tube delete lol
Old 7/8/10, 12:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by dmhines
Please make it some kick *** looking BLACK tail light bezels!!
I guess this and a V6 dual exhaust kit (remembering the nightmare they had with fabbing up a custom dual exhaust).
Old 7/11/10, 10:36 PM
Cobra R Member

Since on monday it'll be a week away... can we at least get a lil tiny hint!?
Is it something for the front, sides or rear?

Quick Reply: Two NEW releases for 2010+ Mustangs Exterior