Notices
'10-14 V6 Modifications Place to discuss 2010 V6 modifications

Tuner problems

Search this Thread

Old 4/20/15, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuner problems

Alright I purchased the brand spankin new bama x4 tuner for my mustang. I've been using the street tune for gas mileage purposes and have not had a single problem until today. I was driving on an unfamiliar road and a huge dip in the road jolted the whole car. So everything is fine and I stop at a stop sign then there's a problem. I push the accelerator to leave the stop sign and the car starts to sputter and lurch like its not getting enough gas to get up to speed. I pulled over to a gas station and put the stock tune back on the car. Everything is fine with stock but now instead of getting 23-24 in town I'm getting 12 STOCK has anyone heard of this problem?
Old 4/20/15, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Qsmith23
Alright I purchased the brand spankin new bama x4 tuner for my mustang. I've been using the street tune for gas mileage purposes and have not had a single problem until today. I was driving on an unfamiliar road and a huge dip in the road jolted the whole car. So everything is fine and I stop at a stop sign then there's a problem. I push the accelerator to leave the stop sign and the car starts to sputter and lurch like its not getting enough gas to get up to speed. I pulled over to a gas station and put the stock tune back on the car. Everything is fine with stock but now instead of getting 23-24 in town I'm getting 12 STOCK has anyone heard of this problem?
Hey Q,

This is definitely an odd one and something isn't really adding up here. After you returned the car to stock, have you put it back to the Bama tune that you were liking originally?

That being said, shoot me over a PM and I can have the Bama team look into this for you!

-Will