5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

Hypermotive selling AED Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 9/10/14, 11:55 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by swervo
I've spent quite a large chunk of cash with Hypermotive and Jay and have had a great experience buy parts from him. He'll continue to have my business as well. Plus I need to get a boost gauge from him lol.
Same. Jay and Dan and I have talked many times over phone, text, email, etc...esp during the course of all my prior purchases with them. Been nothing but happy. Again, the tune thing and the SVT vendor thing, I have no first hand experience so I will refrain from judgement. I can only comment on my past/current experiences with Jay and his company, and it's been great. But from what I read, Jay has apologized and we move on. It is what it is.
Old 9/10/14, 01:29 PM
Len
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by laserred38
Go ahead and go through my posts, and see own many times I've said anything about AM. Guarantee you, you could count on one hand. I vote with my dollars, not running my mouth/hands.
I was making a general comment. I agree, voting with dollars is best. Just to be clear, I'm not against bashing a vendor if they've screwed up. I've been lucky and can't recall having a problem with any vendor I've used but if I did and the vendor wasn't responsive I'd ***** also but in the appropriate thread. I didn't think it was appropriate here and that's why I commented.

Hypermotive has some loyal customers and hopefully they can rebuild the business. It's to every forum member's advantage to have a choice of vendors.
Old 9/10/14, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys,

I don't want to step into this thread because it's for the parties involved to figure out.

However, I see that we're being thrown into this in a few different ways. Just to be clear - Mike hasn't been a part of Bama for sometime now. If anyone has any questions or concerns that are related to AmericanMuscle or Bama Performance please feel free to shoot me a PM directly and I'll gladly answer your questions!

At this time I'm going to bow out because this has absolutely nothing to do with us.

-Dan
Old 9/10/14, 02:09 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Shaun@AED
I believe you are talking about Shawn Ellis (SoCal diablo / Southern Speed Inc).

http://www.f150forum.com/f70/souther...250068/index7/
Ahh, my apologies if that is the case which I believe it is.