Kona Blue Kona Blue 2010+ Mustangs

New pics

Search this Thread

Old 7/2/12, 09:25 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by way2qk4u2c

I know where he lives...how much you willing to pay for them He wont even miss them lol
Lol... attaway sssssh we don't tell John. Hehe
Old 7/2/12, 11:53 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol you guys are too funny..

RTR's are officially for sale.

https://themustangsource.com/f652/fs...s-tpms-510836/
Old 7/3/12, 12:04 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man those are very tempting....how are you liking the koni's?
Old 7/3/12, 12:42 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by fgibbs
Man those are very tempting....how are you liking the koni's?

Koni's are great! K springs are a little rough but the koni's help a lot. How are you liking your 13? I pick mine up on Friday. I'm open to offers on the RTR's.
Old 7/3/12, 05:05 AM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by Hytek

Koni's are great! K springs are a little rough but the koni's help a lot. How are you liking your 13? I pick mine up on Friday. I'm open to offers on the RTR's.
Wait whaaaaaaaat? John you got rid of your roush for a2013? WHY? I didn't know this. Got a thread explaining why?

Say it ain't so.
Old 7/3/12, 05:14 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Getting it from Rod Baker?
Old 7/3/12, 06:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Gonna miss her.......but it wont be hard to forget after we hang out with the new girl for a bit
Old 7/3/12, 07:37 AM
I Have No Life

So it's for real? John is getting rid of his Roush???? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

that's it, I'm starting a thread on the main page asking why 11 and 12 owners are springing for the 13 and taking a hit..... doesn't make sense
Old 7/3/12, 07:49 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by FromZto5

Wait whaaaaaaaat? John you got rid of your roush for a2013? WHY? I didn't know this. Got a thread explaining why?

Say it ain't so.
Yeah unfortunately lol. When we went to get our Edge for my fiancée it was staring me down the whole time. We had to go back last night to do some final paperwork and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Originally Posted by JCStang
Getting it from Rod Baker?
Willowbrook. Unfortunately Bakers new manager is not very friendly so we took our business to Willowbrook.

Gonna miss her.......but it wont be hard to forget after we hang out with the new girl for a bit
Recaros

So it's for real? John is getting rid of his Roush???? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

that's it, I'm starting a thread on the main page asking why 11 and 12 owners are springing for the 13 and taking a hit..... doesn't make sense
It's for real. After a test drive with all the new gadgets and Recaros I was done for. Plus I'm getting a pretty good deal because it's the owners demo.
Old 7/3/12, 08:00 AM
I Have No Life

Yeah unfortunately lol. When we went to get our Edge for my fiancée it was staring me down the whole time. We had to go back last night to do some final paperwork and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Willowbrook. Unfortunately Bakers new manager is not very friendly so we took our business to Willowbrook.

Recaros

It's for real. After a test drive with all the new gadgets and Recaros I was done for. Plus I'm getting a pretty good deal because it's the owners demo.
wow congrats dude. You sound like me, when I first test drove the 5.0. I was "done for" as you put it.

But you honestly like the 13 look better than the 12? I think your Roush is hotter Was it just the recaros and gadgets that pushed you over?

And what color?!?!?!?!? got pics? if it's demo, then it already has miles eh?
Old 7/3/12, 08:13 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

wow congrats dude. You sound like me, when I first test drove the 5.0. I was "done for" as you put it.

But you honestly like the 13 look better than the 12? I think your Roush is hotter Was it just the recaros and gadgets that pushed you over?

And what color?!?!?!?!? got pics? if it's demo, then it already has miles eh?
I love mine don't get me wrong, but the other features are what I wish I had. Before I bought mine I initially was going to order a 12 with brembos and nav but I got a deal on mine. I've kinda regretted that since. It does have some miles on it but I'm not too concerned, only thing that sux is the front plate is already mounted. They said they would fix it but it's not a deal breaker. I have the $1k rebate, x plan, and $750 customer cash. Pair all that with the discount from being a demo and I'm pretty much getting the leather recaros, nav, accessories package, and reverse sensing for free. It's Red Candy paint, so very close to how kona pops in different lights.
Old 7/3/12, 08:49 AM
I Have No Life

I love mine don't get me wrong, but the other features are what I wish I had. Before I bought mine I initially was going to order a 12 with brembos and nav but I got a deal on mine. I've kinda regretted that since. It does have some miles on it but I'm not too concerned, only thing that sux is the front plate is already mounted. They said they would fix it but it's not a deal breaker. I have the $1k rebate, x plan, and $750 customer cash. Pair all that with the discount from being a demo and I'm pretty much getting the leather recaros, nav, accessories package, and reverse sensing for free. It's Red Candy paint, so very close to how kona pops in different lights.
Red Candy... I almost got that color instead of my Kona... well ok, Kona was wayyyyyy ahead of every other color, and is the main reason why I got a 12 instead of a 13. But red candy is nice. My buddy here has one, and I got a chance to sit in it... So yours would be kindda like this.

Name:  DSC_0692.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  112.4 KB

Name:  DSC_0676.jpg
Size:  103.0 KB

Name:  DSC_0682.jpg
Size:  85.1 KB

So are you trading in your Roush or selling outright? I hope you're getting all your mods off first then putting them right on the 13?
Old 7/3/12, 08:56 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Red Candy... I almost got that color instead of my Kona... well ok, Kona was wayyyyyy ahead of every other color, and is the main reason why I got a 12 instead of a 13. But red candy is nice. My buddy here has one, and I got a chance to sit in it... So yours would be kindda like this.

So are you trading in your Roush or selling outright? I hope you're getting all your mods off first then putting them right on the 13?
That's almost identical to the new one. Everythings coming off and I'm selling some of it locally. I'll put the koni's, airaid, jlt catch can, and wheels on it. I'm going to get BMR springs this time around.
Old 7/3/12, 10:00 AM
I Have No Life

so trading in the roush to dealer or selling privately?

either way, I'm happy for you man. Life is too short. Enjoy it
Old 7/3/12, 10:01 AM
I Have No Life

btw, does this mean you'll never visit the Kona Blue sub forum anymore? lol.... you better still be sub'd to my threads
Old 7/3/12, 10:33 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

so trading in the roush to dealer or selling privately?

either way, I'm happy for you man. Life is too short. Enjoy it
Thanks bro I appreciate it. Trading her in.

btw, does this mean you'll never visit the Kona Blue sub forum anymore? lol.... you better still be sub'd to my threads
I still do lol! How do you think I leaned about the V07? I'll be rereading your detailing 101 this week because Candi's going to need a good detailing when I bring her home Friday.

I'm really going to be watching out for my Kona on boards later. It'll be cool if the new owner tracks down its history.
Old 7/3/12, 10:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

They wont be happy when they see the RTR's werent included LOL
Old 7/3/12, 10:56 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

They wont be happy when they see the RTR's werent included LOL
I asked last night for them to give me more money on trade and I'll leave them and the said no way lol. I even said I'll throw in the trophy lmao.

Starting to think charcoal RTR's will look pretty good on the new one.
Old 7/3/12, 11:32 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I asked last night for them to give me more money on trade and I'll leave them and the said no way lol. I even said I'll throw in the trophy lmao.

Starting to think charcoal RTR's will look pretty good on the new one.
Pace yourself!!! Wait till the newness wears off a little then start with the mods!!!
Old 7/3/12, 11:41 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by JCStang

Pace yourself!!! Wait till the newness wears off a little then start with the mods!!!
Lol that's the beauty of it...all my current mods will swap right over.

Quick Reply: New pics