Brilliant or Ingot Silver Brilliant or Ingot Silver 2010+ Mustangs

Blackbird's 2011 GT/CS

Search this Thread

Old 4/14/13, 02:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cntchds
How was the rally today?! Please tell me you got some pictures!
It was pretty cool. There were tons of cars, over 60. We left about an hour late though I don't know how much that hour would have mattered but 9 and 1 were really congested. 35 was the best spot though, I remembered to miss that spot you bottomed out on! The 911 in front of me didn't but i think his suspension is a wee bit tighter then yours, he didn't bottom out. It was a long drive by myself although even though it was fun. 70+ miles to The Surf Spot off of Highway 1 in Pacifica. Oh and btw, the tunnel at Devil's Slide is awesome. No I didn't take any pictures, was hard to do while driving and by the time I got to the Spot I was tired hehe. I kind of forced my self to go since I paid I was feeling under the weather yesterday and still today. There were two more stops after lunch, we went to Burlingame to "The Candy Store" which has alot of vintage cars/race cars supposedly. When I got there since there were so many cars parking was near impossible and by the time I found a spot it was 3 blocks away and I was feeling worse as the day went on so I decided to call it quits and go home. I'd do it again but only with a Navigator and when i'm feeling 100%. Oddly though when I started up my car when we were about to go to Burlingame it sounded like I had an exhaust leak all of the sudden. It persisted all the way home so either one of the valves in my cutout isn't shutting all the way properly or I really do have a leak somewhere else. But all in all not bad, I think I would prefer less cars on the run though hehe.

There's a few videos with my car in it as we left club auto sport here's one:

I'm at 18:04 right behind the E30 M3 but if you want to see the sheer number of cars that went the first group starts at 16:10-18:45

EDIT: Opened and closed the cutouts a few times on the third try it must've completely closed this time because the sound went away as soon as they closed.

Last edited by Blackbird.; 4/14/13 at 06:20 PM.
Old 9/28/13, 11:08 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess I should mention that the GT/CS has been sold. Maybe i'll be in a mustang again in the future. Maybe I can track this one down later on.